Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | PWYW Busts! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
Oh my gosh once again he looks perfect!! Thank you so much <3
Oh my gosh once again he looks perfect!! Thank you so much <3
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
@Anukai Wow he's gorgeous!! I'll assign you a slot, thank you for ordering again!

@Hellnokitty A wonderful kitty cat coatl! Thank you for ordering, I will assign you a slot!

@laurels You're welcome, glad you like it!!
@Anukai Wow he's gorgeous!! I'll assign you a slot, thank you for ordering again!

@Hellnokitty A wonderful kitty cat coatl! Thank you for ordering, I will assign you a slot!

@laurels You're welcome, glad you like it!!
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@FeatherFace, you're very welcome! Not to pressure you, but just out of simple curiosity, do you have plans to add more breeds in the future? :3
@FeatherFace, you're very welcome! Not to pressure you, but just out of simple curiosity, do you have plans to add more breeds in the future? :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@FeatherFace
Thank you so much, he looks perfect!!!
@FeatherFace
Thank you so much, he looks perfect!!!
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
Ahhh, so cute! Well worth what I paid <3 Thank you so much <3 <3
Ahhh, so cute! Well worth what I paid <3 Thank you so much <3 <3
@Anukai Yes, I do hope to add more breeds in the future! I'm not sure what the timeframe on that is, but when I do add new ones I can ping you if you like!

@Exiwa @Rexes So glad y'all liked your adopts!! Thanks so much for supporting my art ;0;
@Anukai Yes, I do hope to add more breeds in the future! I'm not sure what the timeframe on that is, but when I do add new ones I can ping you if you like!

@Exiwa @Rexes So glad y'all liked your adopts!! Thanks so much for supporting my art ;0;
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@FeatherFace, yes please!!! I'll definitely buy one for each of my Fae progens, and several other of my lore dragons! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
@FeatherFace, yes please!!! I'll definitely buy one for each of my Fae progens, and several other of my lore dragons!

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
These are so cute! I'd love to get one of your chibi Tundras for this lass. Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52333870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/523339/52333870_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel (max. 4 pieces): Scarf, Birb, Rat Anything extra I should know: nope :)
These are so cute! I'd love to get one of your chibi Tundras for this lass.

Dragon:52333870_350.png
Apparel (max. 4 pieces): Scarf, Birb, Rat
Anything extra I should know: nope :)

CWbRiK.png
@Jeroba Thank you for your order, she's a cute Tundra! I'll assign you a slot now, feel free to set up a cr whenever you like!
@Jeroba Thank you for your order, she's a cute Tundra! I'll assign you a slot now, feel free to set up a cr whenever you like!
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@FeatherFace AAAAA The adopt is so pretty and you did a wonderful job with the details especially the seraph jewelry ;__; [img]https://i.imgur.com/UQudNCD.gif[/img] Thank you so much!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@FeatherFace

AAAAA The adopt is so pretty and you did a wonderful job with the details especially the seraph jewelry ;__;

UQudNCD.gif

Thank you so much!!
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18