Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | PWYW Busts! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Anukai Yep, one adopt per slot! Ain't nothing wrong with taking two slots though, hehe! Unfortunately all the slots are full at the moment though, but I could always ping you when they free up if you want ^^
@Anukai Yep, one adopt per slot! Ain't nothing wrong with taking two slots though, hehe! Unfortunately all the slots are full at the moment though, but I could always ping you when they free up if you want ^^
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
Yes please, @FeatherFace. :3
Yes please, @FeatherFace. :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
Any chance I could get on the pinglist for these? <3 <3
Any chance I could get on the pinglist for these? <3 <3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@AutumnNiche Absolutely, thanks for the interest!
@AutumnNiche Absolutely, thanks for the interest!
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
I'll take that slot, tysm!! @FeatherFace [b]Dragon: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35901336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/359014/35901336_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel (max. 4 pieces): [/b] [item=silver seraph headpiece] [item=silver seraph wing ornament][item=night sky wing silks][item=sakura flower crown] Here's a dressing room outfit where she's only wearing these: [outfit=1259629] [b]Anything extra I should know:[/b] When I get the adopt, would you mind if I created a flipped version so I could have two wellies facing eachother in my signature? I can do this myself no problem, just wouldn't want to without asking.
I'll take that slot, tysm!! @FeatherFace
Dragon:
35901336_350.png
Apparel (max. 4 pieces):
Silver Seraph Headpiece Silver Seraph Wing Ornament Night Sky Wing Silks Sakura Flower Crown
Here's a dressing room outfit where she's only wearing these:
Welly-2

Anything extra I should know: When I get the adopt, would you mind if I created a flipped version so I could have two wellies facing eachother in my signature? I can do this myself no problem, just wouldn't want to without asking.
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@Zif Ah she's beautiful, really digging her apparel!! Thanks for providing the dressing room scry! Would you like the accent to be included too?

Oh and flipping it is totally fine! Thank you for making sure ^^
@Zif Ah she's beautiful, really digging her apparel!! Thanks for providing the dressing room scry! Would you like the accent to be included too?

Oh and flipping it is totally fine! Thank you for making sure ^^
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@FeatherFace Thank you!! [emoji=heart size=1] If you add the accent in it would definitely be a bonus, but it's a complex one so I'll leave it up to your discretion. I'll set up a CR with payment :)
@FeatherFace Thank you!! If you add the accent in it would definitely be a bonus, but it's a complex one so I'll leave it up to your discretion. I'll set up a CR with payment :)
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
These are absolutely adorable! Can I be pinged for future open slots?
These are absolutely adorable! Can I be pinged for future open slots?
@FeatherFace Could I be added to the pinglist for open slots please?
@FeatherFace Could I be added to the pinglist for open slots please?
Lqph2GZ.gif
@FeatherFace Could I be added to the pinglist for future open slots please? These look really cute!!
@FeatherFace Could I be added to the pinglist for future open slots please? These look really cute!!
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18