Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | headshot adopts- 18 breeds! [FULL]
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 138 139
@AceDisgrace
@WildcatBlue

oh gosh firstly i’d like to apologize to you in particular acedisgrace for only responding now — but this shop is currently on a bit of a hiatus ^^; ive been dealing with some irl stuff and it’s made it that i have very little energy to get around to art

that said!! this shop isn’t closing, and i will happily ping you both when i get back into the groove if your both still interested. i should be back at 100% sometime next month as there’s just a lot happening outside of pixel dragons but it should all be dealt with by next month (fingers crossed all goes well!!)

but seriously thank you so much for the kind words and the support, it means so much!
@AceDisgrace
@WildcatBlue

oh gosh firstly i’d like to apologize to you in particular acedisgrace for only responding now — but this shop is currently on a bit of a hiatus ^^; ive been dealing with some irl stuff and it’s made it that i have very little energy to get around to art

that said!! this shop isn’t closing, and i will happily ping you both when i get back into the groove if your both still interested. i should be back at 100% sometime next month as there’s just a lot happening outside of pixel dragons but it should all be dealt with by next month (fingers crossed all goes well!!)

but seriously thank you so much for the kind words and the support, it means so much!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Hi, could I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
Hi, could I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
opcExsG.png
pyAp3dI.png
jFZJEcu.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Hawkeyyee

You're perfectly fine! I saw you were dealing with stuff a while back in your pixel adopts. Don't worry about it! I hope everything gets sorted out for you!
@Hawkeyyee

You're perfectly fine! I saw you were dealing with stuff a while back in your pixel adopts. Don't worry about it! I hope everything gets sorted out for you!
xxxxxxxxxxxx bzEU9i1.pngBMbExDU.png
hfpxRQY.png
THh9Xzq.png
Kate
She/her
FR+2
Dragon Sales

THh9Xzq.png
TkQY47D.pngaXbaYIT.pnge2wlrBb.pngHxJ7se6.png
@Hawkeyyee

You're absolutely fine! Don't worry I would be thrilled to have a ping once you're back in business!
Please take all the time you need! <3
@Hawkeyyee

You're absolutely fine! Don't worry I would be thrilled to have a ping once you're back in business!
Please take all the time you need! <3
TOIp1Fz.png zsrYZlq.png
mlHpBMC.png
06xk8gV.png
gzlHZ53.png
UBukGmL.png
[ Carrd ]
[ Garden Gate ]

[ FR Wishlist ]
[ Current Push ]
[ LINK ]
XXX X Lmao EMpty
@Hawkeyyee Edit: Sorry, just now saw the most recent posts in this thread! Please ping me when you are open again, and I hope things go well for you irl! Take all the time you need. [s]Finally can get more adopts from you! Love your work (: Ordering two today[/s] [b] Dragon BBC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13814066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/138141/13814066_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Apparel/Accent:[/b] [skin= 12536] [b]Additional Information:[/b] I’d like the coatl pose with the feathers raised (left)! In addition, could you leave out the light yellow/tan color on the snout and neck from the accent? I would also like a diagonal scar across his face from under his visible right (your left) eye, across the bridge of his snout to above his left (your right) eye. Not sure if that would count as apparel but I will pay for it! In addition, he is missing his right (your left) eye, so you could color that black if you want, and use fire bright for the other eye? Hope that is not too complicated, just lmk! [b] Dragon BBC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66628520][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666286/66628520_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Apparel/Accent:[/b] [skin=26061] [b]Additional Information:[/b] feel free to simplify the skin, I mostly just want the colors and skull from it, though if you’re willing to do the rest that’d be awesome (:
@Hawkeyyee
Edit: Sorry, just now saw the most recent posts in this thread! Please ping me when you are open again, and I hope things go well for you irl! Take all the time you need.

Finally can get more adopts from you! Love your work (:
Ordering two today

Dragon BBC:

13814066_350.png
Payment: treasure
Apparel/Accent:

Additional Information:
I’d like the coatl pose with the feathers raised (left)! In addition, could you leave out the light yellow/tan color on the snout and neck from the accent? I would also like a diagonal scar across his face from under his visible right (your left) eye, across the bridge of his snout to above his left (your right) eye. Not sure if that would count as apparel but I will pay for it! In addition, he is missing his right (your left) eye, so you could color that black if you want, and use fire bright for the other eye? Hope that is not too complicated, just lmk!

Dragon BBC:

66628520_350.png
Payment: treasure
Apparel/Accent:

Additional Information: feel free to simplify the skin, I mostly just want the colors and skull from it, though if you’re willing to do the rest that’d be awesome (:
OAgM9ob.png
@WasabiWave
@Raskies

adding you both to pinglist <333

btw raskies those dragons are GORGEOUS holy--
@WasabiWave
@Raskies

adding you both to pinglist <333

btw raskies those dragons are GORGEOUS holy--
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
OAgM9ob.png
please ping me for reopenn c:
please ping me for reopenn c:
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
logo_100.png
@BeingOfSalt

added to list! <33
@BeingOfSalt

added to list! <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
pls add me to your pinglist :> your art is wonderful!
pls add me to your pinglist :> your art is wonderful!
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 138 139