Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~dagger. adopts~ [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[center][font=Herculanum][size=7] D A G G E R - ADOPTS[/font] [size=5][font=Herculanum]status: [color=green][s]OPEN[/s][/color] |[color=red] [b]CLOSED[/b][/color] | [color=blue][s]WAITLIST[/s][/color][/font][/size] [font=century][size=4]Hi and welcome to my Adopt shop. I recently designed a base and wanted to put it into use.... so wallah! Dagger adopts! Each dagger will be customary, designed and colored to reflect off your dragon.[/size][/font] [font=Herculanum][color=red]~rules~[/color][/font] [font=century][size=4] ~ please be nice to others! if you are not, I will skip over your order ~ No begging please! ~ patience is key! these adopts are digital finger paintings, so they do take a lot of time. I finish one a day (average)! ~ DO NOT steal my artwork or bases ~ no need to ping me, I'm subbed ;) ~ 3 orders max! ~ Please credit me and link back to my shop? ;-; [font=Herculanum][color=green]~prices~[/color][/font] [font=century][size=4] BASE PRICE IS 25kt [font=century][size=3][i]Base adopt includes: colored, one minor edit, lettering[/i][LIST] [*]minor edits (like simple apparel that doesn't cause many line breaks, texture design like scratches, etc.) - additional 5kt [*]major edits (huge line breaks or adding to base)- 10kt [*]complex edits (changing the hilt design etc.)- 30kt [*]PLEASE send payment through a CR, I will accept after I'm done with your adopt [/LIST] gem ratio: 1g:1000kt festival currency (only accepting during a festival): 1g:100fc or 1000kt:100fc [font=century][size=4]O R D E R F O R M [code=O R D E R F O R M] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Edits or additions to base:[/b] please specify what edits you want and if you want any lettering [b]Payment method:[/b][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q17kmNt.png[/img]
D A G G E R - ADOPTS

Hi and welcome to my Adopt shop. I recently designed a base and wanted to put it into use.... so wallah! Dagger adopts! Each dagger will be customary, designed and colored to reflect off your dragon.

~rules~

~ please be nice to others! if you are not, I will skip over your order
~ No begging please!
~ patience is key! these adopts are digital finger paintings, so they do take a lot of time. I finish one a day (average)!
~ DO NOT steal my artwork or bases
~ no need to ping me, I'm subbed ;)
~ 3 orders max!
~ Please credit me and link back to my shop? ;-;

~prices~
BASE PRICE IS 25kt
Base adopt includes: colored, one minor edit, lettering
  • minor edits (like simple apparel that doesn't cause many line breaks, texture design like scratches, etc.) - additional 5kt
  • major edits (huge line breaks or adding to base)- 10kt
  • complex edits (changing the hilt design etc.)- 30kt
  • PLEASE send payment through a CR, I will accept after I'm done with your adopt

gem ratio: 1g:1000kt

festival currency (only accepting during a festival): 1g:100fc or 1000kt:100fc

O R D E R F O R M
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Edits or additions to base:[/b] please specify what edits you want and if you want any lettering [b]Payment method:[/b]

Q17kmNt.png
~S L O T S~

I will only take 5 slots at a time, please asked to be pinged on the waiting list if slots are full!

I will post all 5 slots at the same time and then ping the waitlist as this will make it easier to take in more orders
~PINGLISTS~

waitlist:

updates:

general (pinged for every update/openslot):
~S L O T S~

I will only take 5 slots at a time, please asked to be pinged on the waiting list if slots are full!

I will post all 5 slots at the same time and then ping the waitlist as this will make it easier to take in more orders
~PINGLISTS~

waitlist:

updates:

general (pinged for every update/openslot):
[center][font=Herculanum][color=brown]~examples~[/color][/font] [i]images link to dragon~[/i] can someone teach me how to make a folder with all completed adopts? ;-; --> for now you can find examples throughout the posts here XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53835728][img]https://i.imgur.com/V0ikfDm.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/f0C2vXF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5wnPYJ2.png[/img]
~examples~
images link to dragon~
can someone teach me how to make a folder with all completed adopts? ;-; --> for now you can find examples throughout the posts here XD
V0ikfDm.png

f0C2vXF.png
5wnPYJ2.png
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
boopity~
boopity~
I love these! Quick question: how many can we order at one time? I plan on ordering three total (at least right now, I’ll def buy more in the future!) but I can absolutely order them one at a time if you’d prefer :)

Edited out the ping!! Sorry forgot you were subscribed :(
I love these! Quick question: how many can we order at one time? I plan on ordering three total (at least right now, I’ll def buy more in the future!) but I can absolutely order them one at a time if you’d prefer :)

Edited out the ping!! Sorry forgot you were subscribed :(
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope
Lmao its totally fine!

Mm max of three! Gives others a chance!
@ItMeansHope
Lmao its totally fine!

Mm max of three! Gives others a chance!
Awesome! I have a semi-interesting request: can you model the daggers off of these three accents rather than the dragons? These are the accents that go on various battle dragons that I'm training to level 25, and so I want the art to match the accents so that I can easily transfer the adopt from one dragon to the next. (I'm not going to just leave the adopt in with the dragons when I sell the old ones! So nobody will be getting your work for free - transfer was the key word there).

Username: ItMeansHope
Dragon: In this case, accent:
Edits or additions to base: Can you add to the hilt of the daggers these words in order please (like how you have the lettering in your example):
1. Princeps
2. Buteo
3. Fighter
again, those are in order!
Payment method: treasure
Awesome! I have a semi-interesting request: can you model the daggers off of these three accents rather than the dragons? These are the accents that go on various battle dragons that I'm training to level 25, and so I want the art to match the accents so that I can easily transfer the adopt from one dragon to the next. (I'm not going to just leave the adopt in with the dragons when I sell the old ones! So nobody will be getting your work for free - transfer was the key word there).

Username: ItMeansHope
Dragon: In this case, accent:
Edits or additions to base: Can you add to the hilt of the daggers these words in order please (like how you have the lettering in your example):
1. Princeps
2. Buteo
3. Fighter
again, those are in order!
Payment method: treasure
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
1 2 3