Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Derg Workshop: [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
@BreezeBrambles Mixed or treasure work too but I'll ping ya if any other genes get sponsored in the meantime
@BreezeBrambles Mixed or treasure work too but I'll ping ya if any other genes get sponsored in the meantime
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@Fizzykoi
- Coatls only have one sackdoll version so no worries! (But jic you were curious it applies when there are multiple models for the breed so you can pick which one you want)
- Petals, Bee, and Ghost are actually all available already! I'm just trash and haven't updated the list :))) No extra sponsorship fee necessary!!
- Swirl eyes aren't made yet so it'll be +5g to make the new base @_@
- Checking on the rose and cat but the wing bangles are already made so it'd just be +5g since I don't imagine the recolor will be too difficult ^~^
- Mixed payment is fine! Gems are only required for sponsoring new apparel / skins

---
40g (base) + 20g (petals) + 15g (bee) + 10g (ghost) + 5g (new eyes) = 90g

90g + 5g (rings) + ___ (cat) + ___ (wing roses) = ____
@Fizzykoi
- Coatls only have one sackdoll version so no worries! (But jic you were curious it applies when there are multiple models for the breed so you can pick which one you want)
- Petals, Bee, and Ghost are actually all available already! I'm just trash and haven't updated the list :))) No extra sponsorship fee necessary!!
- Swirl eyes aren't made yet so it'll be +5g to make the new base @_@
- Checking on the rose and cat but the wing bangles are already made so it'd just be +5g since I don't imagine the recolor will be too difficult ^~^
- Mixed payment is fine! Gems are only required for sponsoring new apparel / skins

---
40g (base) + 20g (petals) + 15g (bee) + 10g (ghost) + 5g (new eyes) = 90g

90g + 5g (rings) + ___ (cat) + ___ (wing roses) = ____
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie
Ohhhhhhhh okay, thank you for explaining! ahhhhh that's defiantly a bit of a relief haha ^^ (I would've been more than happy to sponsor the genes!!) So, so far 95g or 114,000kt for her and the rings :)) Would it be possible to get a quote for the cat and the wing roses? It's totally fine if it's too much at the moment!! I completely understand so don't worry :)
@WickedPixie
Ohhhhhhhh okay, thank you for explaining! ahhhhh that's defiantly a bit of a relief haha ^^ (I would've been more than happy to sponsor the genes!!) So, so far 95g or 114,000kt for her and the rings :)) Would it be possible to get a quote for the cat and the wing roses? It's totally fine if it's too much at the moment!! I completely understand so don't worry :)
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
[b]Your Username[/b]: 0Magic0 [b]Breed of Dragon[/b]: Spiral [b]Element & Eye Rarity[/b]: Arcane Goat [b]Prim / Sec / Tert Colors[/b]: Grey/White/Orca [b]Prim / Sec / Tert Genes[/b]: Poison/Toxin/Contour [b]Dragon BBCode[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39363696][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/393637/39363696_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye Type[/b]: I don't know which is which for the goat options, but I would like the upper right one [b]Include Hoard Icon[/b]: Y [b]Sackdoll Version, if applicable:[/b]The second one [b]Skins/Accents/Etc[/b]:Contrast rogue hood, Contrast rogue cape, Contrast rogue mask, redbolt construct(?)[Could the value of the adopt be calculated with and without? I cannot decide if it should be included.] [b]Additional Notes[/b]: [Edit: Could I be added to the general pinglist?] --- [b]Price Total[/b]: 100g + apparel prices [b]Payment Method[/b]: Gems
Your Username: 0Magic0
Breed of Dragon: Spiral
Element & Eye Rarity: Arcane Goat
Prim / Sec / Tert Colors: Grey/White/Orca
Prim / Sec / Tert Genes: Poison/Toxin/Contour
Dragon BBCode: 39363696_350.png

Eye Type: I don't know which is which for the goat options, but I would like the upper right one
Include Hoard Icon: Y

Sackdoll Version, if applicable:The second one
Skins/Accents/Etc:Contrast rogue hood, Contrast rogue cape, Contrast rogue mask, redbolt construct(?)[Could the value of the adopt be calculated with and without? I cannot decide if it should be included.]
Additional Notes: [Edit: Could I be added to the general pinglist?]
---
Price Total: 100g + apparel prices
Payment Method: Gems
Bigender_2.pngv2PJF9u.png
WfjH23h.png
x8bDWFu.pnga129Nss.png
oK2VVlE.png
sNuSVZA.pngmlHpBMC.png
IczhKw1.png
@Fizzykoi cat would be an extra 60g and wing roses would be an extra 70g
@Fizzykoi cat would be an extra 60g and wing roses would be an extra 70g
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie
Ok cool, I can do that! Would it be possible to have a mixed payment? I'd be able to pay for the non-sponsored items with treasure and pay for the sponsored accessories with gems as I don't have enough gems to cover everything together. If I can, the total will come out to 114,000kt and 130g :)
@WickedPixie
Ok cool, I can do that! Would it be possible to have a mixed payment? I'd be able to pay for the non-sponsored items with treasure and pay for the sponsored accessories with gems as I don't have enough gems to cover everything together. If I can, the total will come out to 114,000kt and 130g :)
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
@0Magic0

- Just to clarify, you want the spiral sackdoll that does not have the second leg fan showing and the circle button eyes with a horizontal stitch across them right?

- Adding you to the pinglist! c:

- 40g (base) + 20g (poison) + 15g (toxin) + 5g (contour) + 10g (hoard) = 90g

- 90g (plush) + 20g (mask) + 50g (hood) + 50g (cape) + 40g (construct) = 250g

*I have the base for the golem gauntlet (no layers though so I still need to redo the whole thing) that I can use to give you a preview if you're uncertain about the construct. It's also why the construct is 40g instead of like 80g if I had to make that thing completely from scratch.
@0Magic0

- Just to clarify, you want the spiral sackdoll that does not have the second leg fan showing and the circle button eyes with a horizontal stitch across them right?

- Adding you to the pinglist! c:

- 40g (base) + 20g (poison) + 15g (toxin) + 5g (contour) + 10g (hoard) = 90g

- 90g (plush) + 20g (mask) + 50g (hood) + 50g (cape) + 40g (construct) = 250g

*I have the base for the golem gauntlet (no layers though so I still need to redo the whole thing) that I can use to give you a preview if you're uncertain about the construct. It's also why the construct is 40g instead of like 80g if I had to make that thing completely from scratch.
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@Fizzykoi Mixed is fine, I just need to be bribed with gems to make new apparel because I hate apparel (I'm an all-Bane lair for a reason hehe)
@Fizzykoi Mixed is fine, I just need to be bribed with gems to make new apparel because I hate apparel (I'm an all-Bane lair for a reason hehe)
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@Wickedpixie haha that's understandable! I have two questions (sorry my thoughts tend to be scattered '^^), 1. when would you like the payment? and 2. how much are hoard icons?
@Wickedpixie haha that's understandable! I have two questions (sorry my thoughts tend to be scattered '^^), 1. when would you like the payment? and 2. how much are hoard icons?
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
@Fizzykoi no worries! You can pay before or after, up to you. - If you pay after please keep the money vaulted in the meantime so it's not accidentally spent - Hoard icons are 10g / 12kt and come as little 85x85 squares like these: [img]https://i.ibb.co/2F2GGQP/57165312-Hoard.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/8sWJ7zp/Puck-Hoard-Icon.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/Lgx3pHL/64044332-Hoard.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/8xFMYZ3/56840845-Hoard.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/9sQbrQH/64520481-Hoard.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/DD6zqTf/62745435-Hoard.png[/img] You can ask for a certain type of background or just leave it up to me. So far all backgrounds have been left to my discretion though I think I did get a general color request once?
@Fizzykoi no worries! You can pay before or after, up to you.

- If you pay after please keep the money vaulted in the meantime so it's not accidentally spent
- Hoard icons are 10g / 12kt and come as little 85x85 squares like these:
57165312-Hoard.pngPuck-Hoard-Icon.png64044332-Hoard.png56840845-Hoard.png64520481-Hoard.png62745435-Hoard.png
You can ask for a certain type of background or just leave it up to me. So far all backgrounds have been left to my discretion though I think I did get a general color request once?
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33