Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Derg Workshop: [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33
@WickedPixie Can you put me on your pinglist please? I'd like to sponsor more genes (and apparel), but I don't want to overwhelm you, so I can wait ^^
@WickedPixie Can you put me on your pinglist please? I'd like to sponsor more genes (and apparel), but I don't want to overwhelm you, so I can wait ^^
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@EleanoraOfTheSky sure thing! adding you now c:

I finally finished the evil unicorn mane, which is what I was stuck on so after that I have the cane and then a snek for apparel. For genes it'll be gnarlhorns but I work on those in parallel w other stuff so I don't go crazy
@EleanoraOfTheSky sure thing! adding you now c:

I finally finished the evil unicorn mane, which is what I was stuck on so after that I have the cane and then a snek for apparel. For genes it'll be gnarlhorns but I work on those in parallel w other stuff so I don't go crazy
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@thistleprose the unicorn mane [s]finally[/s]: [img]https://i.ibb.co/k97CZs3/Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-12-46-51-PM.png[/img]
@thistleprose the unicorn mane finally:
Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-12-46-51-PM.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@kingOcards which snake did you want?
@kingOcards which snake did you want?
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie Maybe Monte, her cornsnake, but if that's too difficult you could add her frog
@WickedPixie Maybe Monte, her cornsnake, but if that's too difficult you could add her frog
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif

@BreezeBrambles
@MythDancer
@amoebawasp
@sunwolf
@WhateverTrash
@Severynn
@Scales25
@fling
@LuckyChaosCharms
@Ambecile
@Tygra
@RealityMask
@Fizzykoi
@EleanoraOfTheSky

(( @Eunomia - you didn't ask to be on the pinglist but I wanted to update you this time ))

Yooooo I have finally caught up on the modern plush orders! Right now I have one Banescale and one Gaoler order still pending but overall things seem to be under control!!! c: I'm now opening again for more orders - including new apparel and new genes.

To sponsor apparel, the default payment will be in gems unless we arrange otherwise if it's not too complicated of an apparel piece. I'm keeping my gem ratio at 1:1200 for now and hoping the market settles but if gem prices continue to be inflated I may have to go up to 1250. Hopefully we won't get to that though bc seriously this is insane.

I still don't have pictures of all premade apparel bases so if there's something you're interested in, just ask! I may have it already ^~^

I'll post the finished plushies on here as bumps little by little so y'all can see them as examples. This time around I sent them solely through PM because I didn't want to bring too much attention to the thread while I had so many orders >.<

@BreezeBrambles
@MythDancer
@amoebawasp
@sunwolf
@WhateverTrash
@Severynn
@Scales25
@fling
@LuckyChaosCharms
@Ambecile
@Tygra
@RealityMask
@Fizzykoi
@EleanoraOfTheSky

(( @Eunomia - you didn't ask to be on the pinglist but I wanted to update you this time ))

Yooooo I have finally caught up on the modern plush orders! Right now I have one Banescale and one Gaoler order still pending but overall things seem to be under control!!! c: I'm now opening again for more orders - including new apparel and new genes.

To sponsor apparel, the default payment will be in gems unless we arrange otherwise if it's not too complicated of an apparel piece. I'm keeping my gem ratio at 1:1200 for now and hoping the market settles but if gem prices continue to be inflated I may have to go up to 1250. Hopefully we won't get to that though bc seriously this is insane.

I still don't have pictures of all premade apparel bases so if there's something you're interested in, just ask! I may have it already ^~^

I'll post the finished plushies on here as bumps little by little so y'all can see them as examples. This time around I sent them solely through PM because I didn't want to bring too much attention to the thread while I had so many orders >.<
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@wickedpixie Hello!! Wanted to get a quote first before i sink in gems but how much would this plague primal be to get a doll for? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64026477][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640265/64026477_350.png[/img][/url] You dont need to do her skin but just to see how much it all costs how much would that make the total out to be?
@wickedpixie

Hello!!
Wanted to get a quote first before i sink in gems but how much would this plague primal be to get a doll for?
64026477_350.png

You dont need to do her skin but just to see how much it all costs how much would that make the total out to be?
@BreezeBrambles The ridgeback doll starts with a flat fee of 40g. Opal is already made so it'd just be +10g. For pinstripe and trail, I don't have the base for moderns yet so it would be +40g for sponsoring pinstripe and +30g for sponsoring trail. The plague primal eyes haven't been made yet so they'd be +5g. That would bring it all to a total of 125g or 150kt (since there's no apparel or skins being sponsored the payment can be in either currency)
@BreezeBrambles The ridgeback doll starts with a flat fee of 40g. Opal is already made so it'd just be +10g. For pinstripe and trail, I don't have the base for moderns yet so it would be +40g for sponsoring pinstripe and +30g for sponsoring trail. The plague primal eyes haven't been made yet so they'd be +5g. That would bring it all to a total of 125g or 150kt (since there's no apparel or skins being sponsored the payment can be in either currency)
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@wickedpixie

okay! I don't have that much gems but I wanted to see how much i'd have to save up for (if modern trail doesn't get sponsored by then) before actually ordering
@wickedpixie

okay! I don't have that much gems but I wanted to see how much i'd have to save up for (if modern trail doesn't get sponsored by then) before actually ordering
@WickedPixie (sorry I forgot to ping you!)
Your Username: fizzykoi
Breed of Dragon: coatl
Element & Eye Rarity: earth, swirl
Prim / Sec / Tert Colors: Wisteria, Ice, Cream
Prim / Sec / Tert Genes: Petals, Bee, Ghost
Dragon BBCode: #64026174

Eye Type: ( Button / Stitched / Special* ) Swirl
Include Hoard Icon: yes please

Sackdoll Version, if applicable: I don't know what the sackdoll version is and can't tell if I'm accidentally reading over it (sorry!!)
Skins/Accents/Etc: no skins
Additional Notes: How much would it be to sponsor a black cat, Gilded Rose Thorn Wing Tangle, and simple iron wing bangles apparel? Also how much is it to sponsor genes? I think the genes she has are unavailable at the moment '^^
---
Price Total:130 gems and 126,000 treasure
Payment Method: gems and treasure (mixed payment)
shizuku

@WickedPixie (sorry I forgot to ping you!)
Your Username: fizzykoi
Breed of Dragon: coatl
Element & Eye Rarity: earth, swirl
Prim / Sec / Tert Colors: Wisteria, Ice, Cream
Prim / Sec / Tert Genes: Petals, Bee, Ghost
Dragon BBCode: #64026174

Eye Type: ( Button / Stitched / Special* ) Swirl
Include Hoard Icon: yes please

Sackdoll Version, if applicable: I don't know what the sackdoll version is and can't tell if I'm accidentally reading over it (sorry!!)
Skins/Accents/Etc: no skins
Additional Notes: How much would it be to sponsor a black cat, Gilded Rose Thorn Wing Tangle, and simple iron wing bangles apparel? Also how much is it to sponsor genes? I think the genes she has are unavailable at the moment '^^
---
Price Total:130 gems and 126,000 treasure
Payment Method: gems and treasure (mixed payment)
shizuku

QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33