Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Derg Workshop: [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33
Ok I'll bite. I love the FR plushies (they are the only thing I don't put in vault or hoardsell) so I figured my dergs need some too. @WombatPixie [b]Your Username[/b]: @simplyonewinged [b]Breed of Dragon[/b]: Gaoler [b]Element & Eye Rarity[/b]:Lightning common [b]Prim / Sec / Tert Colors[/b]: Olive/Crocodile/Murk [b]Prim / Sec / Tert Genes[/b]: Tapir/Stritation/Gnarlhorns [b]Dragon BBCode[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61509485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615095/61509485_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye Type[/b]: ( Button ) I think I prefer the Buttons but would you mind showing me stitched too? [b]Include Hoard Icon[/b]: ( Y ) [b]Sackdoll Version, if applicable:[/b] the right one please [b]Skins/Accents/Etc[/b]: None [b]Additional Notes[/b]: - Gnarlhorns are linebreaking and need sponsoring. Can you give an estimate of when you'll get to them? (I'll sponsor of course, but I understand that irl happens and art can be slow) - Lorewise I think my Progen Watcher gifts Yarorn the doll bc she doesn't know how to receive, only to gift - As for the next three I'd probably like to have them done for Snarls (Gaoler with Gnarlhorns), Watcher (Basic Guardian) and Vanimelda (Gaoler with Accent). How much of a discount would that be as a sponsor? - I just realised I could sponsor Tapir and stritation too, that would add 35g to the total. Would that change anything in the speed you work on them or the future sponsor discount? (If not I'll consider not sponsoring but donating some of it) --- [b]Calculating Price:[/b] 80g+15g+10g+(40g*2.5)+10g = 105g+100g+10g = 215g (google and ecosia agree) [b]Price Total[/b]: 215g:258000t [b]Payment Method[/b]: Gems
Ok I'll bite. I love the FR plushies (they are the only thing I don't put in vault or hoardsell) so I figured my dergs need some too.

@WombatPixie
Your Username: @simplyonewinged
Breed of Dragon: Gaoler
Element & Eye Rarity:Lightning common
Prim / Sec / Tert Colors: Olive/Crocodile/Murk
Prim / Sec / Tert Genes: Tapir/Stritation/Gnarlhorns
Dragon BBCode:
61509485_350.png
Eye Type: ( Button ) I think I prefer the Buttons but would you mind showing me stitched too?
Include Hoard Icon: ( Y )

Sackdoll Version, if applicable: the right one please
Skins/Accents/Etc: None
Additional Notes: - Gnarlhorns are linebreaking and need sponsoring. Can you give an estimate of when you'll get to them? (I'll sponsor of course, but I understand that irl happens and art can be slow)
- Lorewise I think my Progen Watcher gifts Yarorn the doll bc she doesn't know how to receive, only to gift
- As for the next three I'd probably like to have them done for Snarls (Gaoler with Gnarlhorns), Watcher (Basic Guardian) and Vanimelda (Gaoler with Accent). How much of a discount would that be as a sponsor?
- I just realised I could sponsor Tapir and stritation too, that would add 35g to the total. Would that change anything in the speed you work on them or the future sponsor discount? (If not I'll consider not sponsoring but donating some of it)
---
Calculating Price: 80g+15g+10g+(40g*2.5)+10g = 105g+100g+10g = 215g (google and ecosia agree)
Price Total: 215g:258000t
Payment Method: Gems
j4bmArM.pngVdNwmsY.gifkABkpSo.png
@simplyonewinged Alrighty so first things first, the eyes: [img]https://i.ibb.co/80N3Snh/Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-12-26-04-AM.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/c12D5Kh/Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-12-27-07-AM.png[/img] Personally, I think they're both rather cute and it depends mostly on the personality of your derg :3 Now for a breakdown of the current queue... [quote]Okay well, the genes I need to finish up on the sponsored queue are: -Shimmer -Wasp -Bee -Striation Proof I'm not totally slacking on Wasp & Bee: [img]https://i.ibb.co/xjKHQVp/Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-12-25-24-AM.png[/img] As a whole those genes should be done by like Monday or Tuesday? >.> Also sponsored are three accessories: -braid -antlers -cane Which should also be done by like Wednesday I hope? :')[/quote] Sooooo... If all goes according to plan, I'd start on the new gao genes by like Thursday. The last order of all new genes with line-breaking terts took me a week to complete (it was also my first order lmao). Given all this I'd say you could expect the Gaoler plush by Nov. 7th to give me some room on the 27th (my birthday! <3), 31st (Halloween :DDDDD), and 3rd (electionsss T~T). Now, for everything outside of line-breaking terts and a few despised genes (I love mosaic and lionfish but I'll need some bribes to draw them), sponsoring just speeds the process up. If you don't sponsor tapir/striation for gaolers I'll put them in the list and will eventually get to them... but if someone else places an order after you and they sponsor genes then the sponsored genes get priority. That's actually what pushed Wasp and Bee back for so long. They were amongst the first genes I planned on doing for moderns but I kept getting orders for other stuff and like.... I need money lol I still need to update the sponsorship discounts aghuywg... Alright so, it's supposed to be a discount for [i]available[/i] genes of the same or lesser value than what you sponsored. From the three you listed I could do the following to make up the gnarlhorns sponsorship: free gnarlhorns, free guardian base, and free hoard icons for all three. Unfortunately, the discount doesn't extend to accents because that's a whole new thing for me to make. If there's apparel that's already made that you wanted on the Guardian I could try to work something out for that too though. [s]I swear I'll update the list of premade apparel[/s]
@simplyonewinged
Alrighty so first things first, the eyes:
Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-12-26-04-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-12-27-07-AM.png
Personally, I think they're both rather cute and it depends mostly on the personality of your derg :3

Now for a breakdown of the current queue...
Quote:
Okay well, the genes I need to finish up on the sponsored queue are:
-Shimmer
-Wasp
-Bee
-Striation

Proof I'm not totally slacking on Wasp & Bee:
Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-12-25-24-AM.png

As a whole those genes should be done by like Monday or Tuesday? >.>

Also sponsored are three accessories:
-braid
-antlers
-cane

Which should also be done by like Wednesday I hope? :')

Sooooo... If all goes according to plan, I'd start on the new gao genes by like Thursday. The last order of all new genes with line-breaking terts took me a week to complete (it was also my first order lmao). Given all this I'd say you could expect the Gaoler plush by Nov. 7th to give me some room on the 27th (my birthday! <3), 31st (Halloween :DDDDD), and 3rd (electionsss T~T).

Now, for everything outside of line-breaking terts and a few despised genes (I love mosaic and lionfish but I'll need some bribes to draw them), sponsoring just speeds the process up. If you don't sponsor tapir/striation for gaolers I'll put them in the list and will eventually get to them... but if someone else places an order after you and they sponsor genes then the sponsored genes get priority. That's actually what pushed Wasp and Bee back for so long. They were amongst the first genes I planned on doing for moderns but I kept getting orders for other stuff and like.... I need money lol

I still need to update the sponsorship discounts aghuywg... Alright so, it's supposed to be a discount for available genes of the same or lesser value than what you sponsored. From the three you listed I could do the following to make up the gnarlhorns sponsorship: free gnarlhorns, free guardian base, and free hoard icons for all three. Unfortunately, the discount doesn't extend to accents because that's a whole new thing for me to make. If there's apparel that's already made that you wanted on the Guardian I could try to work something out for that too though. I swear I'll update the list of premade apparel
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie
Thank you for the quick answer!!
I think I'll stick with the button eyes for now.
And first week of November sounds good for me! I'll be looking foreward to seeing WIPs from you ^.^ I probably can't come back and sponsor the other two genes after you started with my commission, right? (figured that would be slightly unfair)
As for sponsorship discount that sounds good but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I still need to think about possible genes/apparel anyway.

Edit: I forgot the money for the hoard icon so it would be 215g! (I'll be poor XD)

Have fun drawing!
@WickedPixie
Thank you for the quick answer!!
I think I'll stick with the button eyes for now.
And first week of November sounds good for me! I'll be looking foreward to seeing WIPs from you ^.^ I probably can't come back and sponsor the other two genes after you started with my commission, right? (figured that would be slightly unfair)
As for sponsorship discount that sounds good but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I still need to think about possible genes/apparel anyway.

Edit: I forgot the money for the hoard icon so it would be 215g! (I'll be poor XD)

Have fun drawing!
@simplyonewinged you can decide to sponsor them up until someone else makes an order where they're sponsoring genes. If they decide to sponsor other genes then those will get priority. If that happens and you decide you don't want to risk more delays, you'll be able to sponsor and move your gao's genes into the end of the sponsored queue but the person who said they were sponsoring first will have higher priority if that makes sense
@simplyonewinged you can decide to sponsor them up until someone else makes an order where they're sponsoring genes. If they decide to sponsor other genes then those will get priority. If that happens and you decide you don't want to risk more delays, you'll be able to sponsor and move your gao's genes into the end of the sponsored queue but the person who said they were sponsoring first will have higher priority if that makes sense
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie

yeah it does make sense. But I'm still not sure if I want to spend 35g for it... I'll sleep over it and tell you some time soon!

And I just realised I forgot the 10g for the hoard like image. Should I edit my order post?
@WickedPixie

yeah it does make sense. But I'm still not sure if I want to spend 35g for it... I'll sleep over it and tell you some time soon!

And I just realised I forgot the 10g for the hoard like image. Should I edit my order post?
@simplyonewinged That's totally fair c: I just wanted to make sure I explained first

Yes please! I like looking back to the original order when I'm checking I didn't miss anything
@simplyonewinged That's totally fair c: I just wanted to make sure I explained first

Yes please! I like looking back to the original order when I'm checking I didn't miss anything
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@ThistleProse Two versions of bee.. which do you prefer? [img]https://i.ibb.co/n8gY7PQ/Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-2-47-21-PM.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/WVsGLCT/Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-2-47-38-PM.png[/img] It's on the back wing pattern. The difference is subtle but it's there. And yes I'm still missing gradients/shading
@ThistleProse
Two versions of bee.. which do you prefer?
Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-2-47-21-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-2-47-38-PM.png

It's on the back wing pattern. The difference is subtle but it's there. And yes I'm still missing gradients/shading
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
Very subtle! I think k I prefer the first one xD

Sorry for the delay >.<
Very subtle! I think k I prefer the first one xD

Sorry for the delay >.<
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse cool! If you need me I'll be crying over gradients ((:
@ThistleProse cool! If you need me I'll be crying over gradients ((:
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@ThistleProse [img]https://i.ibb.co/JpswrWw/Screen-Shot-2020-10-26-at-6-35-07-PM.png[/img] Soo wasp's not coming along [i]great[/i] but it's coming... little by little.... At least I got the belly down tho :D
@ThistleProse Screen-Shot-2020-10-26-at-6-35-07-PM.png
Soo wasp's not coming along great but it's coming... little by little.... At least I got the belly down tho :D
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33