Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ bet's pixels ] .. FULL, pinglist open
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[b]Username:[/b] windowsXP [b]Dragon (image link):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60867705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608678/60867705_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] piebald/constellation/smoke [b]Base:[/b] fullsize [b]Payment (gems/treasure/usd):[/b] gems [b]Anything else?:[/b] i will be sponsoring all of his genes, right? would it be possible to include his accent just as underbelly? if not, thats totally fine!
Username: windowsXP
Dragon (image link):
60867705_350.png
Genes: piebald/constellation/smoke
Base: fullsize
Payment (gems/treasure/usd): gems
Anything else?: i will be sponsoring all of his genes, right? would it be possible to include his accent just as underbelly? if not, thats totally fine!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@Hawkeyyee ooh, what a handsome boy! Your total for him comes out to 125g. :) I've added you to the list!

@windowsXP I can definitely do that! your total comes out to 275g, including the three sponsored genes. I've got you down!
@Hawkeyyee ooh, what a handsome boy! Your total for him comes out to 125g. :) I've added you to the list!

@windowsXP I can definitely do that! your total comes out to 275g, including the three sponsored genes. I've got you down!
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
amazing! i'll send the gems in a second~
amazing! i'll send the gems in a second~
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
[center]@xuliana here's Matthew for you! please let me know if anything needs to be fixed :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/EDpGeeL.png[/img][/center]
@xuliana here's Matthew for you! please let me know if anything needs to be fixed :)

EDpGeeL.png
AAAAAAAA HE LOOKS SO CUUUUUTE!
It's perfect, thank you so much <3
AAAAAAAA HE LOOKS SO CUUUUUTE!
It's perfect, thank you so much <3
X8aZBiz.png
[center]@Xenokiin here's Cress for you! I hope the new base turned out okay; thank you so much for sponsoring! <3 I should have the WC and PC knocked out by tomorrow :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/mvtXdS8.png[/img][/center]
@Xenokiin here's Cress for you! I hope the new base turned out okay; thank you so much for sponsoring! <3 I should have the WC and PC knocked out by tomorrow :)

mvtXdS8.png
Oh my goodness Bet!! The new base looks amazing! You shock me every time with your skill. Cress looks gorgeous and fierce! Her colors are so vibrant. I don’t know how you got them to translate so well into pixels. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much dear! <3
Oh my goodness Bet!! The new base looks amazing! You shock me every time with your skill. Cress looks gorgeous and fierce! Her colors are so vibrant. I don’t know how you got them to translate so well into pixels. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much dear! <3
4RG2VpU.png
[center]@Xenokiin here's Kage for you! Mothra should be done tonight or tomorrow <3 and thank you so much for the kind words, I'm glad you like the new base :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/n8NVNIz.png[/img][/center]
@Xenokiin here's Kage for you! Mothra should be done tonight or tomorrow <3 and thank you so much for the kind words, I'm glad you like the new base :D

n8NVNIz.png
Seriously, you make dragons look so good! X') Kage looks incredible! The gem bond looks so, so good. I'm super impressed! I was worried that it was mean to ask for gem bond on a pixel but you knocked it out of the park! Thank you, thank you! You are the best. <3
Seriously, you make dragons look so good! X') Kage looks incredible! The gem bond looks so, so good. I'm super impressed! I was worried that it was mean to ask for gem bond on a pixel but you knocked it out of the park! Thank you, thank you! You are the best. <3
4RG2VpU.png
@Xenokiin aaa I'm glad you're pleased with the outcome! :D I'm about to start on Mothra, so I should knock her out tonight :)

@Looshiana hey there! I've just got one adopt left to do before I get to your order; I just need to know which imp base you wanted for your boy, mini or fullsize :) I'll confirm total once I know which base I'll be doing!
@Xenokiin aaa I'm glad you're pleased with the outcome! :D I'm about to start on Mothra, so I should knock her out tonight :)

@Looshiana hey there! I've just got one adopt left to do before I get to your order; I just need to know which imp base you wanted for your boy, mini or fullsize :) I'll confirm total once I know which base I'll be doing!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14