Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED Toad Adopts! 50g/kt base price!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][size=5][b][u]TOADS![/u][/b][/size][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center] [center]Welcome! Here you can get a cute little toad based on your favorite dragons! [b]Base Price 50g/kt[/b] +10 for new [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2865423/1#post_43429538]GENES[/url] +10 for skin/accent details +5 for SIMPLE apparel such as hats, bracelets, or floaty apparel such as flowerfalls [size=3][b]skins and apparel will be approved on a case by case basis![/b][/size] because this little toad is NOT dragon shaped, a lot of things just won't fit. If there's a part of your dragons apparel/skin that's really important I'll do my best to include it for you but I can't make an guarantees! Mixed payments are fine! [b]How to order:[/b] Check the list of open [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2865423/1#post_43429531]SLOTS[/url] to see if I have room for new requests! If I have open slots just comment with your filled out order form (link in next paragraph). You can order more than one, but please limit it to two orders at a time! If my slots are full simply comment and ask to be added to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2865423/1#post_43429535]WAITING LIST[/url] [b]No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread![/b] When I'm ready to begin your toad I will ping you, then simply copy and paste this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2865423/1#post_43429536]ORDER FORM[/url] and include a link to your dragon. When I have your adopt done I'll post it in this thread and ping you, but only after I receive payment. I'll give you a price quote after you order, please send payment after receiving your quote. [size=4][b]Please send your payment through a PM, it's easier for me to keep track of![/b][/size] Please allow at least 2 weeks for your toad to be completed. Normally it will only take me a day or so but sometimes real life gets in the way. Especially if I have a full waiting list. [b]please take a look at the [url=https://imgur.com/a/L6DnAoX]GALLERY[/url] of completed adopts[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gbGKNxd.png[/img][/center]
TOADS!
Welcome! Here you can get a cute little toad based on your favorite dragons!

Base Price 50g/kt
+10 for new GENES
+10 for skin/accent details
+5 for SIMPLE apparel
such as hats, bracelets, or floaty apparel such as flowerfalls
skins and apparel will be approved on a case by case basis!
because this little toad is NOT dragon shaped, a lot of things just won't fit. If there's a part of your dragons apparel/skin that's really important I'll do my best to include it for you but I can't make an guarantees!

Mixed payments are fine!

How to order:
Check the list of open SLOTS to see if I have room for new requests! If I have open slots just comment with your filled out order form (link in next paragraph).
You can order more than one, but please limit it to two orders at a time!
If my slots are full simply comment and ask to be added to the WAITING LIST

No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread!

When I'm ready to begin your toad I will ping you, then simply copy and paste this ORDER FORM and include a link to your dragon.

When I have your adopt done I'll post it in this thread and ping you, but only after I receive payment. I'll give you a price quote after you order, please send payment after receiving your quote.
Please send your payment through a PM, it's easier for me to keep track of!

Please allow at least 2 weeks for your toad to be completed. Normally it will only take me a day or so but sometimes real life gets in the way. Especially if I have a full waiting list.

please take a look at the GALLERY of completed adopts
gbGKNxd.png
jsdjdhhhhhhhhjkfjdfjdjdToad Adopts hghfgjgjfjgMagic Potion Adopts
SLOTS
1:Gimeurcookie
2:
3:
4:
5:
SLOTS
1:Gimeurcookie
2:
3:
4:
5:
WAITING LIST
for if my slots are full and you're waiting for your turn

PING LIST
for getting pinged about any updates
Rykessyl
WAITING LIST
for if my slots are full and you're waiting for your turn

PING LIST
for getting pinged about any updates
Rykessyl
[center][u][b]ORDER FORM[/b][/u][/center] [b]Name of dragon:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] (insert link/BB code here) [b]Desired apparel/skin details?:[/b] *reminder that I might not be able to do some things! [b]Facing left or right?:[/b] [b]Special notes?:[/b] *example, making the eyes a different color, wanting the spots/tongue a certain color, etc [code][b]Name of dragon:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] (insert link/BB code here) [b]Desired apparel/skin details?:[/b] [b]Facing left or right?:[/b] [b]Special notes?:[/b][/code]
ORDER FORM

Name of dragon:
Dragon: (insert link/BB code here)
Desired apparel/skin details?: *reminder that I might not be able to do some things!
Facing left or right?:
Special notes?: *example, making the eyes a different color, wanting the spots/tongue a certain color, etc
Code:
[b]Name of dragon:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] (insert link/BB code here) [b]Desired apparel/skin details?:[/b] [b]Facing left or right?:[/b] [b]Special notes?:[/b]
GENES
There is a charge of 10g/kt for genes I have not previously completed.
The default color placement for these toads is the body= primary gene, the spots and tongue= secondary gene colors, and the tertiary genes are drawn on as they should be. If you want your colors pulled from somewhere else just let me know in your order form!

Completed Primary Genes
bar ~ cherub ~ crystal ~ falcon ~ giraffe ~ iridescent ~ jaguar ~ metallic ~ petals ~ piebald ~ python ~ starmap ~ tiger ~ vipera

Completed Tertiary Genes
capsule ~ contour ~ crackle ~ firefly ~ ghost ~ glimmer ~ okapi ~ runes ~ shardflank ~ spines ~ stained ~ thylacine ~ underbelly ~ veined
GENES
There is a charge of 10g/kt for genes I have not previously completed.
The default color placement for these toads is the body= primary gene, the spots and tongue= secondary gene colors, and the tertiary genes are drawn on as they should be. If you want your colors pulled from somewhere else just let me know in your order form!

Completed Primary Genes
bar ~ cherub ~ crystal ~ falcon ~ giraffe ~ iridescent ~ jaguar ~ metallic ~ petals ~ piebald ~ python ~ starmap ~ tiger ~ vipera

Completed Tertiary Genes
capsule ~ contour ~ crackle ~ firefly ~ ghost ~ glimmer ~ okapi ~ runes ~ shardflank ~ spines ~ stained ~ thylacine ~ underbelly ~ veined
Officially open!
Officially open!
eeeps can't wait to see the MruMru toad!
eeeps can't wait to see the MruMru toad!
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
[b]Name of dragon:[/b] Peng [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52333870] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523339/52333870_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Desired apparel/skin details?:[/b] All three genes if possible! [b]Facing left or right?:[/b] Left [b]Special notes?:[/b] None
Name of dragon: Peng
Dragon:
52333870_350.png

Desired apparel/skin details?: All three genes if possible!
Facing left or right?: Left
Special notes?: None
Did you know if you create a forum signature you get an achievement?
@PengTheGuin can do! Its +5 for the new gene (spines) so your total is 55g/kt
@PengTheGuin can do! Its +5 for the new gene (spines) so your total is 55g/kt
Hey! I recently opened a similar shop but with cat instead of toads. I was wondering if you wanted to be affiliates? Link in signature. my banner is under the special deals sections
Hey! I recently opened a similar shop but with cat instead of toads. I was wondering if you wanted to be affiliates? Link in signature. my banner is under the special deals sections
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12