Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | *NEW VIELS* Astr0s Pixel Dergs! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 112
@Luunai @BokuHiro6 @MurkyDepths @nightclouds @CrystalDragon14 @fling @Kunikida @ShyWhovian @CoffinPrince @Arkeyr79 Hello you wonderful people~! Sorry about the orders taking an obscenely long time. These orders take a very long time due to having to draw apparel and skins. I draw each apparel individually which takes a lot of time on my part. The skins are just difficult to draw due to the amount of colors on them and I try my best to get the most detailed art that I can draw on my pixels, which is why they take so long. I haven't been able to get to the pixels because I am a college student and I have classes. I also run an Instagram account and I draw bigger pixel pieces there: (shameless plug for my insta account -> https://www.instagram.com/astr0fish/ ) ANYWAYS I've been very busy. I will be getting to your pixels in a bit, but I wanted to check if you still wanted your pixels or if anythings changed for you before I started if that's alright! Thank you! I appreciate all of your support. [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@Luunai @BokuHiro6 @MurkyDepths @nightclouds @CrystalDragon14 @fling @Kunikida @ShyWhovian @CoffinPrince @Arkeyr79

Hello you wonderful people~!
Sorry about the orders taking an obscenely long time. These orders take a very long time due to having to draw apparel and skins. I draw each apparel individually which takes a lot of time on my part. The skins are just difficult to draw due to the amount of colors on them and I try my best to get the most detailed art that I can draw on my pixels, which is why they take so long.
I haven't been able to get to the pixels because I am a college student and I have classes. I also run an Instagram account and I draw bigger pixel pieces there:
(shameless plug for my insta account -> https://www.instagram.com/astr0fish/ )

ANYWAYS I've been very busy. I will be getting to your pixels in a bit, but I wanted to check if you still wanted your pixels or if anythings changed for you before I started if that's alright!
Thank you! I appreciate all of your support.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Astr0fish

Don't worry, take your time. Your pixel art is so lovely, what a shame i don't have any money for that right now.
@Astr0fish

Don't worry, take your time. Your pixel art is so lovely, what a shame i don't have any money for that right now.
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@astr0fish its perfectly fine! Take what time you need. Your pixels are more than worth it!!!
@astr0fish its perfectly fine! Take what time you need. Your pixels are more than worth it!!!
AGdICFv.png
@LadyShadow @motheyes @Senil @Saphira455 @Shisa @Ghostplops @eggdestroyer666

Hello you wonderful human beings!
My name is Astr0 and I have been on a very slight hiatus for a bit because other art and schoolwork has consumed my life. I am still taking orders, but they will take a long time to do. Right now, after putting all of you on the list, we are currently at 20 orders. It'll probably take me around a month to get to your derg, but that might change due to the lack of schoolwork since the semester is ending on 11/25. Which is great!
BIG apologies for only getting to accepting your orders now. Lifes been a little chaotic but I should be able to draw your beautiful dergs now!

Im going to respond to each of your individual messages below here just so I don't have to make 7 separate posts with the same information for each order.:

@LadyShadow
Yes your bean will be 200kt/g! Same gist as before :D

@motheyes
AAAAA YOUR BEANS SO CUTE! Yes I can absolutely draw your derg! However, it'd be 300kt/g due to the Saturn gene not being sponsored. I can either change that gene to something else that is currently on the gene list, or you can sponsor the gene for the extra 100kt/g.

@Senil
YES you can absolutely make an order! :D

@Laeyein
I'll add you on the pinglist in just a bit!

@Saphira455
1) Ooo very cool! That'd be 200 kt/g just due to the amount of time it'll take me to draw each one. I do still draw each derg individually even if there is overlapping genes just so I can get it 100% right.
2) Absolutly
3) Yeah sure I can do that! It depends on the complexity but I wouldn't make it more expensive for you. If its complex, I'd consider it a skin.
4) Nope!
In all it'd be 200kt/g with just the coatls with no apparel. With the extra eyes it'd be 400kt/g or 300 kt/g depending on if you want one or both of them with the eyes. This also depends on what the genes are for the dergs, and if you need to sponsor a gene or not.

@Reanimated
I'll add you on the pinglist in just a bit

@Tristara
Same response as Reanimated

@Shisa
*wheeze* don't out me like this
yes I am in all technicalities still making these and I am still open for business. It's been very busy so I haven't been able to get to making more in quite a while.

@Ghostplops
Yes I can draw your kiddo! It'll be 100kt/g.

@eggdestroyer666
I can totally draw your derg! You're gonna have to pair down some of the apparel tho so it doesn't get too busy on your kiddo. It shouldn't be too busy but taking off around 2 pieces of apparel would be just fine for me to draw.
@LadyShadow @motheyes @Senil @Saphira455 @Shisa @Ghostplops @eggdestroyer666

Hello you wonderful human beings!
My name is Astr0 and I have been on a very slight hiatus for a bit because other art and schoolwork has consumed my life. I am still taking orders, but they will take a long time to do. Right now, after putting all of you on the list, we are currently at 20 orders. It'll probably take me around a month to get to your derg, but that might change due to the lack of schoolwork since the semester is ending on 11/25. Which is great!
BIG apologies for only getting to accepting your orders now. Lifes been a little chaotic but I should be able to draw your beautiful dergs now!

Im going to respond to each of your individual messages below here just so I don't have to make 7 separate posts with the same information for each order.:

@LadyShadow
Yes your bean will be 200kt/g! Same gist as before :D

@motheyes
AAAAA YOUR BEANS SO CUTE! Yes I can absolutely draw your derg! However, it'd be 300kt/g due to the Saturn gene not being sponsored. I can either change that gene to something else that is currently on the gene list, or you can sponsor the gene for the extra 100kt/g.

@Senil
YES you can absolutely make an order! :D

@Laeyein
I'll add you on the pinglist in just a bit!

@Saphira455
1) Ooo very cool! That'd be 200 kt/g just due to the amount of time it'll take me to draw each one. I do still draw each derg individually even if there is overlapping genes just so I can get it 100% right.
2) Absolutly
3) Yeah sure I can do that! It depends on the complexity but I wouldn't make it more expensive for you. If its complex, I'd consider it a skin.
4) Nope!
In all it'd be 200kt/g with just the coatls with no apparel. With the extra eyes it'd be 400kt/g or 300 kt/g depending on if you want one or both of them with the eyes. This also depends on what the genes are for the dergs, and if you need to sponsor a gene or not.

@Reanimated
I'll add you on the pinglist in just a bit

@Tristara
Same response as Reanimated

@Shisa
*wheeze* don't out me like this
yes I am in all technicalities still making these and I am still open for business. It's been very busy so I haven't been able to get to making more in quite a while.

@Ghostplops
Yes I can draw your kiddo! It'll be 100kt/g.

@eggdestroyer666
I can totally draw your derg! You're gonna have to pair down some of the apparel tho so it doesn't get too busy on your kiddo. It shouldn't be too busy but taking off around 2 pieces of apparel would be just fine for me to draw.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
I'd still like mine, I'm happy to wait however long is needed.
I'd still like mine, I'm happy to wait however long is needed.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
take as much time as you need to get orders done! i know college has been kicking me in the butt too, so there's no shame in taking a break from commissions or not working as quickly as before :)
take as much time as you need to get orders done! i know college has been kicking me in the butt too, so there's no shame in taking a break from commissions or not working as quickly as before :)
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
take your time my friend! i am in no rush
take your time my friend! i am in no rush
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
thank you, make sure to take care of yourself okay? <3
thank you, make sure to take care of yourself okay? <3
Please ping me!
10.png
@Astr0Fish
absolutely! no worries, please take your time! i would be fine with just the hat, fins, scarf, and sword! the wing guards would be nice too but are not necessary! please let me know if you need anything else :)
@Astr0Fish
absolutely! no worries, please take your time! i would be fine with just the hat, fins, scarf, and sword! the wing guards would be nice too but are not necessary! please let me know if you need anything else :)
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
Take all the time you need on it, there's absolutely no rush
Take all the time you need on it, there's absolutely no rush
YK5013F.pngX5ktZXL.pngKYz0ens.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 112