Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Signature Chibis [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40
@Yukorusshi (im so sorry for ping, im not sure if you're subscribed! if you are then im extremely sorry ;w;) may i be put on the pinglist please?

P.S do you have a gem to treasure ratio? like if we wanted to pay in treasure instead of gems for apparel if it's possible
@Yukorusshi (im so sorry for ping, im not sure if you're subscribed! if you are then im extremely sorry ;w;) may i be put on the pinglist please?

P.S do you have a gem to treasure ratio? like if we wanted to pay in treasure instead of gems for apparel if it's possible
QFXpYkj.png
could you add me to the pinglist please? tysm!
could you add me to the pinglist please? tysm!
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Yukorusshi I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
@Yukorusshi I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
X8aZBiz.png
@Yukorusshi
These are absolutely adorable! I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@Yukorusshi
These are absolutely adorable! I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
SpiritFeather.gif
just wanna say these are super cute! I love your art :D
just wanna say these are super cute! I love your art :D
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
@mystiki @exaltiora @NightmareJudge @AliBird @lemecrazy @hymns @Dalilah @fukanzen @Peridotgem5 @After @sleepytroll @pushpin @mists @Valishtu @Pai @Andraya @Eschtaaa @Hnai @coyoteking @GlitchyOddy @RoyalSorceress @Spark @AquaPaladin @decadent @Vergil @overture @Hibernation @Acronychal @Apotheca @AKhaoticNoodle @kozou @Rangsky @Nonsense @Moosesushi @nebulova @Nightskyyy @Naegiri @xKiTKaTz @Kaenith @NostalgicBreeze @KrystalRage @Zerkjo @Astrocomet @OverlyOptimistic @RubyDragon6248 @sneer @Aidan @Hawkeyyee @Aprycus @Roheryn @ells @Marceline @Illuso @monteagle @smeraldo @Hibernation @Snamorta @Exaltier @TouchTone @Yadyra @Katsuji @Miirim @kitsutea @Basileia @xuliana @SpiritFeather @Gingerkat

Hello my friendos!!

Wonder why I'm here? I do too lmao

I was quitting Flight Rising to switch to Dappervolk a while ago but during the time I wasn't on here I missed my dragons and the art I did!
So long story short I came back and am opening a few slots!

I'll open a total of 3 slots this time, preferably only Coatls and Spirals for now and don't be too crazy about apparel and accents/skins, please!

Oh and if possible one dragon per order for this round, I can't do too many this time around due to other commissions.

First come first served! You can claim slots but please fill the form out within 24h, thank you!

If unsure about anything, you can claim, ask about it and in case it doesnt work out, you can cancel the slot c:

Thanks a lot for sticking with me through all of this! Hope you and your loved ones are doing alright!
@mystiki @exaltiora @NightmareJudge @AliBird @lemecrazy @hymns @Dalilah @fukanzen @Peridotgem5 @After @sleepytroll @pushpin @mists @Valishtu @Pai @Andraya @Eschtaaa @Hnai @coyoteking @GlitchyOddy @RoyalSorceress @Spark @AquaPaladin @decadent @Vergil @overture @Hibernation @Acronychal @Apotheca @AKhaoticNoodle @kozou @Rangsky @Nonsense @Moosesushi @nebulova @Nightskyyy @Naegiri @xKiTKaTz @Kaenith @NostalgicBreeze @KrystalRage @Zerkjo @Astrocomet @OverlyOptimistic @RubyDragon6248 @sneer @Aidan @Hawkeyyee @Aprycus @Roheryn @ells @Marceline @Illuso @monteagle @smeraldo @Hibernation @Snamorta @Exaltier @TouchTone @Yadyra @Katsuji @Miirim @kitsutea @Basileia @xuliana @SpiritFeather @Gingerkat

Hello my friendos!!

Wonder why I'm here? I do too lmao

I was quitting Flight Rising to switch to Dappervolk a while ago but during the time I wasn't on here I missed my dragons and the art I did!
So long story short I came back and am opening a few slots!

I'll open a total of 3 slots this time, preferably only Coatls and Spirals for now and don't be too crazy about apparel and accents/skins, please!

Oh and if possible one dragon per order for this round, I can't do too many this time around due to other commissions.

First come first served! You can claim slots but please fill the form out within 24h, thank you!

If unsure about anything, you can claim, ask about it and in case it doesnt work out, you can cancel the slot c:

Thanks a lot for sticking with me through all of this! Hope you and your loved ones are doing alright!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Slot please!
Slot please!
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy All yours!
@GlitchyOddy All yours!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
I'd love a slot too please! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4241981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/42420/4241981_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] Just the cloudy feathered wings if possible [b]Extras:[/b] Nope! [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure but I can do gems if preferred :) Love these so much, hope you have fun getting back into FR! I too miss my dragons and drawing these dumb dergs anytime I'm on hiatus :)
I'd love a slot too please!

Dragon: 4241981_350.png
Apparel: Just the cloudy feathered wings if possible
Extras: Nope!
Payment: Treasure but I can do gems if preferred :)

Love these so much, hope you have fun getting back into FR! I too miss my dragons and drawing these dumb dergs anytime I'm on hiatus :)
SpiritFeather.gif
I'd love a slot!! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62688664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626887/62688664_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Scry Colors/Genes:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] Hewn Philosopher's Veil [b]Extras:[/b] You can simplify this, but can you also add Accent: Many Eyes Yellow F? [b]Payment:[/b] gems Can you also add me to the pinglist? Thanks!!
I'd love a slot!!

Dragon: 62688664_350.png
Scry Colors/Genes:
Apparel: Hewn Philosopher's Veil
Extras: You can simplify this, but can you also add Accent: Many Eyes Yellow F?
Payment: gems

Can you also add me to the pinglist? Thanks!!
headerrr.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40