Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed~ fore's pixel menagerie/G/T/USD
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please :0
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please :0
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
please add me to your pinglist please! ;v;
please add me to your pinglist please! ;v;
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Baz @Asterodea

absolutely <3
@Baz @Asterodea

absolutely <3
bnskTgX.png
@obfu @flimsychip @leezard @X3X @ChaosSama @epher @Mazurkas @DilsDoes @mystiki @Dalilah @Hawkeyyee @wintrecat @WardenOfTheBluff @Kairo @/Trilonyte @Tiriea @HollowBay @Oppabo @Novetteus @Baz @Asterodea [center]i have one more slot open <3 here's the adopt i just finished: [img]https://imgur.com/GHNcg8k.png[/img]!
@obfu @flimsychip @leezard @X3X @ChaosSama @epher @Mazurkas @DilsDoes @mystiki @Dalilah @Hawkeyyee @wintrecat @WardenOfTheBluff @Kairo @/Trilonyte @Tiriea @HollowBay @Oppabo @Novetteus @Baz @Asterodea

i have one more slot open <3

here's the adopt i just finished:
GHNcg8k.png!
bnskTgX.png
I'd love to grab one of my baby!! dragon image and id: 41866153 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/418662/41866153_350.png[/img] your username and id: Oppabo / 391436 sponsor gene/apparel?: crystal + could you add the gladeboughs if possible? accent?: none left/right: left payment method: gold other: thank you so much!!
I'd love to grab one of my baby!!

dragon image and id: 41866153
41866153_350.png
your username and id: Oppabo / 391436
sponsor gene/apparel?: crystal + could you add the gladeboughs if possible?
accent?: none
left/right: left
payment method: gold
other: thank you so much!!
yMr9dY7.png A2yeuHD.png 09hlZK2.png ruAdNgJ.png emWDcYh.png
@Oppabo

*cracks fingers* lets see how much i can screw around with my tiered system xD

he would fall under tier one; since he doesnt have an accent i'll lob 75kT off of the price, so total should be 325kT if that's alright with you!
@Oppabo

*cracks fingers* lets see how much i can screw around with my tiered system xD

he would fall under tier one; since he doesnt have an accent i'll lob 75kT off of the price, so total should be 325kT if that's alright with you!
bnskTgX.png
Totally works for me your pixels are beautiful <3 <3 sending the CR right now!
Totally works for me your pixels are beautiful <3 <3 sending the CR right now!
also! @Oppabo i have the sanguine feathers already done in the SD base, would you like me to add them?
also! @Oppabo i have the sanguine feathers already done in the SD base, would you like me to add them?
bnskTgX.png
Oh!! Could I get a version with and without the feathers? If not, without is perfectly fine too ^^
Oh!! Could I get a version with and without the feathers? If not, without is perfectly fine too ^^
@Oppabo

absolutely <3
@Oppabo

absolutely <3
bnskTgX.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28