Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] bittersuite adopt shop | pcs
1 2 3 4 5 6

bittersuite's adopt shop

please read all rules before posting!

hello, and welcome to my shop! so far I only have pearlcatcher
adopts at the moment, but I plan on adding more, so check back in!

rules + info:

• this is my first adopt shop, please be understanding if I make a mistake!
  • adopts start at 300g ; conversion rate at 1:1060.
  • simple apparel only please! I am not experienced drawing flight rising apparel. ask me if the apparel you request is okay with me.
  • apparel will cost 10g extra per piece.
  • simple skins will cost 25g extra. I won't be doing complicated skins at this time.
  • you are free to use the art in a dragon's bio or elsewhere, but please link back to this shop or my profile.
  • genes will likely be done on a case-by-case basis, which means your adopt will be slightly different than someone else's.
  • please don't bump this thread for me.
  • I am not online all the time! It may take me up to a few hours to respond to you and accept payment.
  • I have a condition that makes it difficult to stay awake. if there is a wait for your order to be completed, this is likely why.
  • prices and the open/closed status of this shop are likely to change.
  • I can do three orders at a time.
  • tips aren't required but are appreciated!

simply use the order code at the bottom and send over the payment and I'll get started right away.

bittersuite's adopt shop

please read all rules before posting!

hello, and welcome to my shop! so far I only have pearlcatcher
adopts at the moment, but I plan on adding more, so check back in!

rules + info:

• this is my first adopt shop, please be understanding if I make a mistake!
  • adopts start at 300g ; conversion rate at 1:1060.
  • simple apparel only please! I am not experienced drawing flight rising apparel. ask me if the apparel you request is okay with me.
  • apparel will cost 10g extra per piece.
  • simple skins will cost 25g extra. I won't be doing complicated skins at this time.
  • you are free to use the art in a dragon's bio or elsewhere, but please link back to this shop or my profile.
  • genes will likely be done on a case-by-case basis, which means your adopt will be slightly different than someone else's.
  • please don't bump this thread for me.
  • I am not online all the time! It may take me up to a few hours to respond to you and accept payment.
  • I have a condition that makes it difficult to stay awake. if there is a wait for your order to be completed, this is likely why.
  • prices and the open/closed status of this shop are likely to change.
  • I can do three orders at a time.
  • tips aren't required but are appreciated!

simply use the order code at the bottom and send over the payment and I'll get started right away.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[center]-----[b][size=5]pearlcatcher base[/b] -----[/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/diUoHUW.png[/img] [b][u]info:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*]male and female bases available. [*]all eye types available, but [b]primal and multigaze will cost 15g extra[/b]. [*]canvas is 1096 x 1142. [/LIST] [b][u]example:[/b][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UdoOnbI.png[/img] [b]order code:[/b] [code] @bittersuite [b]I would like an adopt![/b] [b]link to dragon:[/b] [b]payment:[/b] [b]apparel, if applicable:[/b] [b]anything else?[/b][/code]

pearlcatcher base

diUoHUW.png

info:

• male and female bases available.
  • all eye types available, but primal and multigaze will cost 15g extra.
  • canvas is 1096 x 1142.

example:

UdoOnbI.png

order code:

Code:
@bittersuite [b]I would like an adopt![/b] [b]link to dragon:[/b] [b]payment:[/b] [b]apparel, if applicable:[/b] [b]anything else?[/b]
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[center]-----[b][size=5]other ways to pay[/b] -----[/size][/center] [center]if you'd like an adopt but can't afford it, [b]you can pay partially or fully in items.[/b] you can also use them as a tip! below are items I'll accept as payment: [/center] [b]starsilks sets of any type[/b] [item= horizon starsilks][item= nightfall starsilks][item= paradise starsilks][item= lagoon starsilks][item= bloodsong starsilks] [b]crimson, pink, and night sky silks of any type[/b] [item= night sky silk veil][item= crimson silk veil][item= soft pink silk veil] [b]samurai apparel of any type[/b] [item=lion's helmet][item=cat's helmet][item=viper's helmet][item=butterfly's helmet][item= swallow's helmet] [b]ghast apparel of any type[/b] [item= bewitching ruby trunk] [item= unearthly onyx trunk][item= fiendish emerald trunk][item= eerie cyan ghastcrown] [b]gem mp apparel[/b] [item= pixie procession][item= daredevil's covers][item=river royalist tail rings][item=white katana][item=katana] [b]genes[/b] [item= primary gene: pinstripe][item=secondary gene: striation][item= breed change: skydancer] thank you, and have a lovely day!

other ways to pay

if you'd like an adopt but can't afford it, you can pay partially or fully in items. you can also use them as a tip! below are items I'll accept as payment:

starsilks sets of any type
Horizon Starsilks Nightfall Starsilks Paradise Starsilks Lagoon Starsilks Bloodsong Starsilks

crimson, pink, and night sky silks of any type
Night Sky Silk Veil Crimson Silk Veil Soft Pink Silk Veil

samurai apparel of any type
Lion's Helmet Cat's Helmet Viper's Helmet Butterfly's Helmet Swallow's Helmet

ghast apparel of any type
Bewitching Ruby Trunk Unearthly Onyx Trunk Fiendish Emerald Trunk Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown

gem mp apparel
Pixie Procession Daredevil's Covers River Royalist Tail Rings White Katana Katana

genes
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Striation Breed Change: Skydancer

thank you, and have a lovely day!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions

pinglist

if you want a ping when I add more breeds or when this shop
opens should it be closed, ask me to add you to the pinglist!

MathematicalMind FauveNox LadyRivers Tseigh GalacticBeast nearku

pinglist

if you want a ping when I add more breeds or when this shop
opens should it be closed, ask me to add you to the pinglist!

MathematicalMind FauveNox LadyRivers Tseigh GalacticBeast nearku
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
we open babey!
we open babey!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@bittersuite [b]I would like an adopt![/b] [b]link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18904417] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189045/18904417_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]payment:[/b] Gems [b]apparel, if applicable:[/b] No thanks [b]anything else?[/b] Your adopt is so awesome, can you please ping me if you make more breeds?
@bittersuite

I would like an adopt!
link to dragon:

18904417_350.png

payment: Gems
apparel, if applicable: No thanks
anything else? Your adopt is so awesome, can you please ping me if you make more breeds?
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
@MathematicalMind

haha sure ! please send over they payment and I'll get started right away :-)
@MathematicalMind

haha sure ! please send over they payment and I'll get started right away :-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
^
^
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
^
^
HpBICfc.gif
» about me