Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ice Cream Nice Cream [OPEN, sort of]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MistyGold (and @Layenne90 and @Wrathematics) the way I prefer to handle payments is, you send a CR with the funds, I do the art and send its hosted link in the CR messages, and then accept after. I prefer one-way CRs, but if you send a two-way by mistake I generally try to attach a couple trinkets that seem appropriate (if I can find a list of hoarded items, I do that) so things still work out.

These ice cream cones have a tight turnaround if I don't have to do new art (and Piebald had one of the fastest gene-creation turnarounds so I don't even think that will delay too much), but, the idea with CRs is that you can cancel them if I've taken way too long. Also they generate their own notifications when messages are added and/or they're closed, which is nice on my end to track things. PMs I have to track manually and I always worry I'll forget something/someone, but I do have a spreadsheet for that eventuality... I'm just the kinda person who prefers things neat and tidy, and CRs have the least amount of risk (and the risk falls on my end, not you the commissioners').
@MistyGold (and @Layenne90 and @Wrathematics) the way I prefer to handle payments is, you send a CR with the funds, I do the art and send its hosted link in the CR messages, and then accept after. I prefer one-way CRs, but if you send a two-way by mistake I generally try to attach a couple trinkets that seem appropriate (if I can find a list of hoarded items, I do that) so things still work out.

These ice cream cones have a tight turnaround if I don't have to do new art (and Piebald had one of the fastest gene-creation turnarounds so I don't even think that will delay too much), but, the idea with CRs is that you can cancel them if I've taken way too long. Also they generate their own notifications when messages are added and/or they're closed, which is nice on my end to track things. PMs I have to track manually and I always worry I'll forget something/someone, but I do have a spreadsheet for that eventuality... I'm just the kinda person who prefers things neat and tidy, and CRs have the least amount of risk (and the risk falls on my end, not you the commissioners').
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote=Order Form] [b]Player Name[/b]:Andraya [b]Dragon Link[/b]:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52918367] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529184/52918367_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Base[/b]: Waffle with no wrapper thing please? [b]New Genes Needed?[/b]: N [b]Payment Currency[/b]: Treasure [/quote] oh could you also give me a ping when you've finished the Banana Split base thing? cuz I'd really like one :D
Order Form wrote:
Player Name:Andraya
Dragon Link:
52918367_350.png

Base: Waffle with no wrapper thing please?
New Genes Needed?: N
Payment Currency: Treasure

oh could you also give me a ping when you've finished the Banana Split base thing? cuz I'd really like one :D
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya Yes, I can ping you when Banana Split is done (or just... put your current order on it- that's actually what happened with Waffle too, somebody asked for it and I put it straight at the front of the priority line). I also... would note that neither Blossom or Breakup are done so there's gonna be a delay for me to make 'em either way.

The wrapper on the Waffle base is representative of the Underbelly or Capsule (or Glimmer/Squiggle whenever I get those done) genes, so you don't gotta worry about that.
@Andraya Yes, I can ping you when Banana Split is done (or just... put your current order on it- that's actually what happened with Waffle too, somebody asked for it and I put it straight at the front of the priority line). I also... would note that neither Blossom or Breakup are done so there's gonna be a delay for me to make 'em either way.

The wrapper on the Waffle base is representative of the Underbelly or Capsule (or Glimmer/Squiggle whenever I get those done) genes, so you don't gotta worry about that.
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

ah okay, I'd prefer to keep it at waffle cone order for now, thanks for the offer though!
Would you like for me to send payment now or laters?
Edit: never-mind just read though your rules and noticed XD
@Renaiwom
ah okay, I'd prefer to keep it at waffle cone order for now, thanks for the offer though!
Would you like for me to send payment now or laters?
Edit: never-mind just read though your rules and noticed XD
w8o0xW1.png

@Renaiwom oh my gosh these are great, I would love one for ButtsPie! [quote=Order Form] [b]Player Name[/b]:dividedAnimus [b]Dragon Link[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22321846] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223219/22321846_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Base[/b]: Waffle [b]New Genes Needed?[/b]: N [b]Payment Currency[/b]: Treasure [/quote]
@Renaiwom oh my gosh these are great, I would love one for ButtsPie!
Order Form wrote:
Player Name:dividedAnimus
Dragon Link:
22321846_350.png

Base: Waffle
New Genes Needed?: N
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
thanks fo much for the lil ice-cream! its supercute! Could I order one with the banana split verions aswell please? I'm more than ok with waiting! same dragon as last time XD [b]Player Name[/b]:Andraya [b]Dragon Link[/b]:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52918367] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529184/52918367_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Base[/b]: Banana Split [b]New Genes Needed?[/b]: Nope [b]Payment Currency[/b]: Treasure
thanks fo much for the lil ice-cream! its supercute! Could I order one with the banana split verions aswell please? I'm more than ok with waiting!
same dragon as last time XD

Player Name:Andraya
Dragon Link:
52918367_350.png

Base: Banana Split
New Genes Needed?: Nope
w8o0xW1.png

@Renaiwom
do you mind if the dragon the ice cream is based off of is not a real dragon but a scry? :o
@Renaiwom
do you mind if the dragon the ice cream is based off of is not a real dragon but a scry? :o
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@TheMeowster As long as I can pull it up in Scrying Workshop to view without apparel, I don't care. I've actually done two comms which were just scries already (though um, I would need to check my spreadsheet to see what ones...)

Lemme go pop that on the front page so folks can see.
@TheMeowster As long as I can pull it up in Scrying Workshop to view without apparel, I don't care. I've actually done two comms which were just scries already (though um, I would need to check my spreadsheet to see what ones...)

Lemme go pop that on the front page so folks can see.
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

[b]Player Name[/b]: TheMeowster [b]Dragon Link[/b]: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=150&auth=2f9993314c6ab5d2bc4bd946b4864b6b5e24c5a5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (her genes are Mist Iridescent/Mist Shimmer/Rose Gembond) [b]Base[/b]: Waffle [b]New Genes Needed?[/b]: No [b]Payment Currency[/b]: Treasure
Player Name: TheMeowster
Dragon Link: dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=150&auth=2f9993314c6ab5d2bc4bd946b4864b6b5e24c5a5&dummyext=prev.png

(her genes are Mist Iridescent/Mist Shimmer/Rose Gembond)
Base: Waffle
New Genes Needed?: No
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Player Name:CrystalNeca
Dragon Link:https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43064180
Base: Waffle Cone
New Genes Needed?: NO
Player Name:CrystalNeca
Dragon Link:https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43064180
Base: Waffle Cone
New Genes Needed?: NO