Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | El's Adopt shop
1 2 3
El's Adopt Shop

Hellooo new comer, thank you so much for checking out this thread. Please make sure to read the rules and basic guidelines and whatnot. Enjoy your time browsing!

This is my commissions price sheet, feel free to check it out https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z1gJEbZeHm74corQKU-M4Tnom57mc3zPFYkjS2ELS4A/edit?usp=sharing

Rules:
- All FR rules apply
- Each adopt will be slightly different because I hand draw them every time someone orders. If you are ordering an adopt for your dragon, the genes might look different than someone else's because I don't have a set template for any genes
- I am not on the computer 24/7, it might take some time to get to your orders and all
- Apologies if your adopt(s) come late, I try my best to get them on time
- Don't be rude
- You may NOT edit the adopts in any way (recolor/removing signature/adding on/painting over/etc)
- You may resize the adopt preferably with my permission
- When posting an adopt anywhere, please credit me or link back to this thread

How to credit me:
When posting a snoozle anywhere, you must either credit me or link back to this thread.
(Most prefered to least prefered)

- @ lollliplops on instagram
- Link back to this thread
- El1013 on Toyhou.se
- @ el1013 on tiktok
- EL1013 on FR
- El1013 on CS
- El1013#7999 on discord
- dududou.liu@gmail.com on gmail

About General Payment:
- Gems/treasure/USD (USD is prefered!)
- gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000
- gem to USD ratio is 100:1
- I require payment BEFORE giving you the adopt
- If paying in USD, my PayPal is dududou.liu@gmail.com

Globies
Pearlcatcher Adopts
Dragon Shrooms
Three tailed Cats
Pre-made Adopts (for sale!)
Adopt Catalog
El's Adopt Shop

Hellooo new comer, thank you so much for checking out this thread. Please make sure to read the rules and basic guidelines and whatnot. Enjoy your time browsing!

This is my commissions price sheet, feel free to check it out https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z1gJEbZeHm74corQKU-M4Tnom57mc3zPFYkjS2ELS4A/edit?usp=sharing

Rules:
- All FR rules apply
- Each adopt will be slightly different because I hand draw them every time someone orders. If you are ordering an adopt for your dragon, the genes might look different than someone else's because I don't have a set template for any genes
- I am not on the computer 24/7, it might take some time to get to your orders and all
- Apologies if your adopt(s) come late, I try my best to get them on time
- Don't be rude
- You may NOT edit the adopts in any way (recolor/removing signature/adding on/painting over/etc)
- You may resize the adopt preferably with my permission
- When posting an adopt anywhere, please credit me or link back to this thread

How to credit me:
When posting a snoozle anywhere, you must either credit me or link back to this thread.
(Most prefered to least prefered)

- @ lollliplops on instagram
- Link back to this thread
- El1013 on Toyhou.se
- @ el1013 on tiktok
- EL1013 on FR
- El1013 on CS
- El1013#7999 on discord
- dududou.liu@gmail.com on gmail

About General Payment:
- Gems/treasure/USD (USD is prefered!)
- gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000
- gem to USD ratio is 100:1
- I require payment BEFORE giving you the adopt
- If paying in USD, my PayPal is dududou.liu@gmail.com

Globies
Pearlcatcher Adopts
Dragon Shrooms
Three tailed Cats
Pre-made Adopts (for sale!)
Adopt Catalog
https://www.instagram.com/lollliplops/
[center][size=7][b]Globies[/b][/size][/center] [size=5][b]What are they?[/b][/size] [b]Note: I might actually move the species Globies onto a different thread (on FR of course) and make it so that they are able to breed, wear apparel, etc. For now though, they'll be custom. If I do end up moving them, people who have already bought a Globie will still get to keep their Globie and use their Globie on the new thread[/b] [b]Traits all Globies have:[/b] - A globe-like thing hanging from their head, Globies store their magical powers inside the Globe. Even with their magic, Globies rarely use magic to fight. Using magic for a battle especially without another Globie's consent is an act of dishonor. - Long tail, when/if Globies have to fight (which they don't do very often), they use their tails. Their tails are the strongest part of their body, hence being able to lift their entire body off the ground. - Two arms and two legs [b]Traits that varies from Globie to Globie:[/b] - Color - Pattern - Globe color/pattern, this often represents the type of power they have. For example, a Globie with a heart inside its globe could be considered a "love Globie" - Things that break the line art such as wings, long ears, accessories, etc - If a Globie comes with accessories or is holding onto something, those items are part of the Globies nature. Losing them would be like losing a part of their identity. - Expression [b]Additional information about the species:[/b] - There is no known amount of how many types of Globies there are. Types are constantly being created, so it's best not to try to keep count. - Globies rarely fight. When they do, it's under extreme circumstances. Globies are typically very peaceful creatures - As said before, using magic in a fight is a very dishonorable act for a Globie. The only exceptions to this are if both sides agree to use magic. - When using magic, Globies NEVER use magic on other Globies without their consent. Globies may use magic on themselves - Globies don't have noses, they "smell" (or something close to that) using their Globe ___________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Base:[/b][/size] (The blue scribble is my watermark) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697573303916691487/Untitled_Artwork_copy_2.png[/img] [size=5][b]Example:[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697573883317846166/Untitled_Artwork-3.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Order Form and Prices:[/b][/size] [b]Base price:[/b] 200kt/g [b]Globe customization:[/b] (This means if you wanted something like a flower or heart inside the globe. Recoloration doesn't count.) 10kt/g [b](If it's based off of a dragon)starmap/constellation/opal:[/b] 10kt/g per gene [b]Apparel (including non-FR apparel):[/b] 15kt/g per [b](If dragon) Primal, multigaze, glowing, faceted eyetypes:[/b] 10kt/g [b]Additional stuff:[/b] if there are any additional requests, I might tell you that you'd have to pay a little extra When filling this form out, PLEASE be as detailed as possible! It doesn't hurt for me to not mess up on the Globie XD if you would like me to surprise you, don't fill out the entire form. Instead, for the "Dragon/reference" part, just type "Surprise me" and leave everything else blank. [code=] @El1013 [b]I would like a Globie[/b] [b]Dragon/reference (N/A if none):[/b] [b]Color(s), feel free to link a color palette (N/A if linked dragon):[/b] [b]Patten (description or image)(N/A if linked dragon):[/b] [b]Globe color/pattern:[/b] [b]Apparel? (item links if FR):[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Additional requests (remember that these can add onto the price)[/b] [b]Payment type (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b] [/code]
Globies

What are they?

Note: I might actually move the species Globies onto a different thread (on FR of course) and make it so that they are able to breed, wear apparel, etc. For now though, they'll be custom. If I do end up moving them, people who have already bought a Globie will still get to keep their Globie and use their Globie on the new thread

Traits all Globies have:

- A globe-like thing hanging from their head, Globies store their magical powers inside the Globe. Even with their magic, Globies rarely use magic to fight. Using magic for a battle especially without another Globie's consent is an act of dishonor.
- Long tail, when/if Globies have to fight (which they don't do very often), they use their tails. Their tails are the strongest part of their body, hence being able to lift their entire body off the ground.
- Two arms and two legs

Traits that varies from Globie to Globie:

- Color
- Pattern
- Globe color/pattern, this often represents the type of power they have. For example, a Globie with a heart inside its globe could be considered a "love Globie"
- Things that break the line art such as wings, long ears, accessories, etc
- If a Globie comes with accessories or is holding onto something, those items are part of the Globies nature. Losing them would be like losing a part of their identity.
- Expression

Additional information about the species:
- There is no known amount of how many types of Globies there are. Types are constantly being created, so it's best not to try to keep count.
- Globies rarely fight. When they do, it's under extreme circumstances. Globies are typically very peaceful creatures
- As said before, using magic in a fight is a very dishonorable act for a Globie. The only exceptions to this are if both sides agree to use magic.
- When using magic, Globies NEVER use magic on other Globies without their consent. Globies may use magic on themselves
- Globies don't have noses, they "smell" (or something close to that) using their Globe

Base:

(The blue scribble is my watermark)
Untitled_Artwork_copy_2.png

Example:
Untitled_Artwork-3.png

Order Form and Prices:

Base price: 200kt/g
Globe customization: (This means if you wanted something like a flower or heart inside the globe. Recoloration doesn't count.) 10kt/g
(If it's based off of a dragon)starmap/constellation/opal: 10kt/g per gene
Apparel (including non-FR apparel): 15kt/g per
(If dragon) Primal, multigaze, glowing, faceted eyetypes: 10kt/g
Additional stuff: if there are any additional requests, I might tell you that you'd have to pay a little extra

When filling this form out, PLEASE be as detailed as possible! It doesn't hurt for me to not mess up on the Globie XD

if you would like me to surprise you, don't fill out the entire form. Instead, for the "Dragon/reference" part, just type "Surprise me" and leave everything else blank.
Code:
@El1013 [b]I would like a Globie[/b] [b]Dragon/reference (N/A if none):[/b] [b]Color(s), feel free to link a color palette (N/A if linked dragon):[/b] [b]Patten (description or image)(N/A if linked dragon):[/b] [b]Globe color/pattern:[/b] [b]Apparel? (item links if FR):[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Additional requests (remember that these can add onto the price)[/b] [b]Payment type (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b]
[center][size=7][b]Pearlcatcher Adopts[/b][/size][/center] [size=5][b]What are they?[/b][/size] They are basically just your typical pearlcatcher... but lineless... and with softer shading... and tinier....... You don't have to have a pearlcatcher to get one of these adopts! You could give me a scry or another dragon and I could just make art of them as a pearlcatcher :D ___________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Base:[/b][/size] There's no watermark on these because I forgot to put them on. The second one was one I did for someone a while back. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697580295679115274/PearlCatcher_Adopt_Base.png[/img] [size=5][b]Example:[/b][/size] [b]Genes: Starmap, Bee, Capsule Apparel: Starsilk earring[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697580303233056798/PearlCatcher_Adopt_ShadowKitty9.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Order Form and Prices:[/b][/size] [b]Base price:[/b] 150kt/g [b]Pearl customization:[/b] (Essentially a skin for the pearl. Recolorations don't count) 10kt/g [b]Starmap/constellation/opal:[/b] 10kt/g per gene [b]Apparel:[/b] 10kt/g per [b]Primal, multigaze, glowing, faceted eye types:[/b] 5kt/g [code=] @El1013 [b]I would like a Pearlcatcher adopt[/b] [b]Dragon (image with link to dragon or scry):[/b] [b]Pearl color/pattern:[/b] [b]Apparel? (item links if FR):[/b] [b]Eye type:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [b]Payment type (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b] [/code]
Pearlcatcher Adopts

What are they?

They are basically just your typical pearlcatcher... but lineless... and with softer shading... and tinier.......

You don't have to have a pearlcatcher to get one of these adopts! You could give me a scry or another dragon and I could just make art of them as a pearlcatcher :D

Base:

There's no watermark on these because I forgot to put them on. The second one was one I did for someone a while back.

PearlCatcher_Adopt_Base.png

Example:

Genes: Starmap, Bee, Capsule
Apparel: Starsilk earring

PearlCatcher_Adopt_ShadowKitty9.png

Order Form and Prices:

Base price: 150kt/g
Pearl customization: (Essentially a skin for the pearl. Recolorations don't count) 10kt/g
Starmap/constellation/opal: 10kt/g per gene
Apparel: 10kt/g per
Primal, multigaze, glowing, faceted eye types: 5kt/g
Code:
@El1013 [b]I would like a Pearlcatcher adopt[/b] [b]Dragon (image with link to dragon or scry):[/b] [b]Pearl color/pattern:[/b] [b]Apparel? (item links if FR):[/b] [b]Eye type:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [b]Payment type (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b]
[center][size=7][b]Dragonshrooms[/b][/size][/center] [size=5][b]What are they?[/b][/size] Mushrooms. But dragons. Dragon + mushroom = dragonshroom >:O [b]How the design works:[/b] - Can do any dragon, including ancient breeds - The top is the primary gene - The underside is the secondary gene - The stump is the tertiary (This of course can change if the tertiary happens to be something like fireflies or the spikey things that Gaolers have-) ___________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Base:[/b][/size] There's no watermark on these because I forgot to put them on. The second one was one I did for someone a while back. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697582559948963860/Mushroom_Adopt_Base.png[/img] lol it's simple, I know.... but I promise I can make it look good :O [size=5][b]Example:[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697582719026331728/Mushroom_Adopt_dragonstars12q_2.png[/img] This was done a while ago ^^ ___________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Order Form and Prices:[/b][/size] [b]Base price:[/b] 100kt/g [b]Starmap/constellation/opal:[/b] 10kt/g per gene [b]Apparel:[/b] 15kt/g per [b]Primal, multigaze, glowing, faceted eye types:[/b] 5kt/g [code=] @El1013 [b]I would like a Dragonshroom[/b] [b]Dragon (image with link to dragon or scry):[/b] [b]Apparel? (item links if FR):[/b] [b]Eye type:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [b]Payment type (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b] [/code]
Dragonshrooms

What are they?

Mushrooms. But dragons. Dragon + mushroom = dragonshroom >:O

How the design works:
- Can do any dragon, including ancient breeds
- The top is the primary gene
- The underside is the secondary gene
- The stump is the tertiary (This of course can change if the tertiary happens to be something like fireflies or the spikey things that Gaolers have-)

Base:

There's no watermark on these because I forgot to put them on. The second one was one I did for someone a while back.

Mushroom_Adopt_Base.png
lol it's simple, I know.... but I promise I can make it look good :O

Example:
Mushroom_Adopt_dragonstars12q_2.png
This was done a while ago ^^

Order Form and Prices:

Base price: 100kt/g
Starmap/constellation/opal: 10kt/g per gene
Apparel: 15kt/g per
Primal, multigaze, glowing, faceted eye types: 5kt/g
Code:
@El1013 [b]I would like a Dragonshroom[/b] [b]Dragon (image with link to dragon or scry):[/b] [b]Apparel? (item links if FR):[/b] [b]Eye type:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [b]Payment type (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b]
[center][size=7][b]Three tailed cats[/b][/size][/center] [size=5][b]What are they?[/b][/size] Hence the name, these cats have three tails. No more, no less. There are two types of these cats: Floofs and Fluffs. Fluffs are like the smaller and more chibi version of Floofs. Simply put, they are Floofs that for some reason didn't grow up. Their head is a bit bitter, and their tails are shorter along with their legs and arms. Despite looking cute and all, three tailed cats LOVE to prank people [s]unfortunately[/s]. ___________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Base(s):[/b][/size] (The blue scribble is my watermark) [b]Floof:[/b][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697585166826340434/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [b]Fluff:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697585180931653662/Untitled_Artwork-1.png[/img] [size=5][b]Example(s):[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697585523442581565/Untitled_Artwork-1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697585447798308874/BF3FEB14-AC72-4D86-94C3-A5125C69FDD7.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Order Form and Prices:[/b][/size] [b]Base price:[/b] 200kt/g for Floof, 150kt/g for Fluff [b](If it's based off of a dragon)starmap/constellation/opal:[/b] 10kt/g per gene [b]Apparel (including non-FR apparel):[/b] 15kt/g per [b](If dragon) Primal, multigaze, glowing, faceted eyetypes:[/b] 10kt/g [b]Additional stuff:[/b] if there are any additional requests, I might tell you that you'd have to pay a little extra When filling this form out, PLEASE be as detailed as possible! if you would like me to surprise you, don't fill out the entire form. Instead, for the "Dragon/reference" part, just type "Surprise me" and leave everything else blank. [code=] @El1013 [b]I would like a Three tailed cat[/b] [b]Floof/Fluff:[/b] [b]Dragon/reference (N/A if none):[/b] [b]Color(s), feel free to link a color palette (N/A if linked dragon):[/b] [b]Patten (description or image)(N/A if linked dragon):[/b] [b]Apparel? (item links if FR):[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Additional requests (remember that these can add onto the price)[/b] [b]Payment type (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b] [/code]
Three tailed cats

What are they?

Hence the name, these cats have three tails. No more, no less. There are two types of these cats: Floofs and Fluffs. Fluffs are like the smaller and more chibi version of Floofs. Simply put, they are Floofs that for some reason didn't grow up. Their head is a bit bitter, and their tails are shorter along with their legs and arms.

Despite looking cute and all, three tailed cats LOVE to prank people unfortunately.

Base(s):

(The blue scribble is my watermark)

Floof:Untitled_Artwork.png

Fluff:
Untitled_Artwork-1.png

Example(s):
Untitled_Artwork-1.png
BF3FEB14-AC72-4D86-94C3-A5125C69FDD7.png

Order Form and Prices:

Base price: 200kt/g for Floof, 150kt/g for Fluff
(If it's based off of a dragon)starmap/constellation/opal: 10kt/g per gene
Apparel (including non-FR apparel): 15kt/g per
(If dragon) Primal, multigaze, glowing, faceted eyetypes: 10kt/g
Additional stuff: if there are any additional requests, I might tell you that you'd have to pay a little extra

When filling this form out, PLEASE be as detailed as possible!

if you would like me to surprise you, don't fill out the entire form. Instead, for the "Dragon/reference" part, just type "Surprise me" and leave everything else blank.
Code:
@El1013 [b]I would like a Three tailed cat[/b] [b]Floof/Fluff:[/b] [b]Dragon/reference (N/A if none):[/b] [b]Color(s), feel free to link a color palette (N/A if linked dragon):[/b] [b]Patten (description or image)(N/A if linked dragon):[/b] [b]Apparel? (item links if FR):[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Additional requests (remember that these can add onto the price)[/b] [b]Payment type (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b]
r
r
r
r
r
r
[center][size=7][b]Pre-made Adopts (For sale!)[/b][/size][/center] All adopts here are for sale. Feel free to make an offer on them. Order form is on the bottom. [size=5][b]Three tailed cats:[/b][/size] [b]Fluffs:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697585447798308874/BF3FEB14-AC72-4D86-94C3-A5125C69FDD7.png[/img] [b]Floofs:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697585523442581565/Untitled_Artwork-1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697587302590971975/Untitled_Artwork_copy_3.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697587295821234276/Untitled_Artwork_copy_2.png[/img] _____________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Globies:[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697587826413535332/Untitled_Artwork-3.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697587839122145370/Untitled_Artwork-4.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/697587843127836732/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] _____________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Order Forms[/b][/size] Note: If you do purchase one but want a slight modification, I can do that. [code=] @EL1013 [b]I would like a premade adopt[/b] [b]Image link to adopt:[/b] [b]Payment type (gems/treasure/USD):[/b] [b]How much you are offering:[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [/code _______________________________________________________________________
Pre-made Adopts (For sale!)

All adopts here are for sale. Feel free to make an offer on them. Order form is on the bottom.

Three tailed cats:

Fluffs:
BF3FEB14-AC72-4D86-94C3-A5125C69FDD7.png

Floofs:
Untitled_Artwork-1.png
Untitled_Artwork_copy_3.png
Untitled_Artwork_copy_2.png
Untitled_Artwork.png

Order Forms
Note: If you do purchase one but want a slight modification, I can do that.
@EL1013 [b]I would like a premade adopt[/b] [b]Image link to adopt:[/b] [b]Payment type (gems/treasure/USD):[/b] [b]How much you are offering:[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [/code _______________________________________________________________________ [code=]
@EL1013
I would like a premade adopt
Image link to adopt:
Payment type (gems/treasure/USD):
How much you are offering:
Additional requests:
[/code

All adopts that are bought and owned by people will be placed here under the owner's username (users will be in alphabetical order).
Adopt Catalog

All adopts that are bought and owned by people will be placed here under the owner's username (users will be in alphabetical order).
1 2 3