Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED] Dragons as Pixels >200kt/g
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@HowDoilnternet

Sending Payment now!
@HowDoilnternet

Sending Payment now!
CloudedMinds_Zegai.gif
@HowDoiInternet

i just realized i said one name but wanted a different on haha and way i could add a dragon to my order? if not totally okay and i am more than happy to put in a separate order and wait :) TIA
@HowDoiInternet

i just realized i said one name but wanted a different on haha and way i could add a dragon to my order? if not totally okay and i am more than happy to put in a separate order and wait :) TIA
CloudedMinds_Zegai.gif
@CloudedMinds yeah you can replace a dragon. I haven't started yet (and probably won't until the end of the week, lots of family stuff) so it's no inconvenience. I can send back the money if you've sent it (haven't accepted any money until I actually start the order so it's all still there).
@CloudedMinds yeah you can replace a dragon. I haven't started yet (and probably won't until the end of the week, lots of family stuff) so it's no inconvenience. I can send back the money if you've sent it (haven't accepted any money until I actually start the order so it's all still there).
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoiInternet

Oh sorry i meant i have two dragons i want done and thought i had added both of them to my order but i didn't. so i just wanted to know if i needed to submit a separate order for the second dragon i wanted or if i could just add on and send the money needed
@HowDoiInternet

Oh sorry i meant i have two dragons i want done and thought i had added both of them to my order but i didn't. so i just wanted to know if i needed to submit a separate order for the second dragon i wanted or if i could just add on and send the money needed
CloudedMinds_Zegai.gif
@cloudedminds I noticed you only sent the 90kt, which is fine. I actually prefer 2 separate orders for 2 different dragons.

So please send the money in another message or crossroads for the second dragon.

You don't need to send it today, as I know I won't be able to complete the order today (or tomorrow).
@cloudedminds I noticed you only sent the 90kt, which is fine. I actually prefer 2 separate orders for 2 different dragons.

So please send the money in another message or crossroads for the second dragon.

You don't need to send it today, as I know I won't be able to complete the order today (or tomorrow).
@HowDoiInternet okay not a problem this is the other dragons order form! just let me know how much! Dragon Name: Bliss Link to Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60747421] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/607475/60747421_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: Tresure Apparel: no Skin/Accent: no Extra Costs:no Extra:Blossom petals around her if possible if not no worries(ill pay extra)
@HowDoiInternet

okay not a problem this is the other dragons order form! just let me know how much!

Dragon Name: Bliss
Link to Dragon:

60747421_350.png

Payment Type: Tresure
Apparel: no
Skin/Accent: no
Extra Costs:no
Extra:Blossom petals around her if possible if not no worries(ill pay extra)
CloudedMinds_Zegai.gif
Hi there, I hope you're doing well! I am interested in these! @HowDoilnternet Dragon Name: Edmund Link to Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57451249] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574513/57451249_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: Gems Apparel: No Skin/Accent: Only if you feel you can! if it is something you are unable to do for any reason, I don't mind! If anything, you can just do the scarf! (+50g) Extra Costs: Line-breaking Tert: Fans (+20g) Extra: Since this may be the first banescale, I'll pay a little extra for the troubles ^^.
Hi there, I hope you're doing well! I am interested in these! @HowDoilnternet

Dragon Name: Edmund
Link to Dragon:

57451249_350.png

Payment Type: Gems
Apparel: No
Skin/Accent: Only if you feel you can! if it is something you are unable to do for any reason, I don't mind! If anything, you can just do the scarf! (+50g)
Extra Costs: Line-breaking Tert: Fans (+20g)
Extra: Since this may be the first banescale, I'll pay a little extra for the troubles ^^.
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@CloudedMinds sorry I disappeared there for a bit, I'm working on orders again. Bliss' total will be 60kt/g (base+10kt for petals). Fair warning, I'm going to up the base price in the future to 75kt/g. Not charging you for this case since I was so late in replying.

@Alnoots Edmund's total will be 120g. He's quite beautiful! No need to pay extra, as I don't do the "fund a breed". But if you send extra, I won't turn it down haha. Once you send the payment I'll add you to the list
@CloudedMinds sorry I disappeared there for a bit, I'm working on orders again. Bliss' total will be 60kt/g (base+10kt for petals). Fair warning, I'm going to up the base price in the future to 75kt/g. Not charging you for this case since I was so late in replying.

@Alnoots Edmund's total will be 120g. He's quite beautiful! No need to pay extra, as I don't do the "fund a breed". But if you send extra, I won't turn it down haha. Once you send the payment I'll add you to the list
@HowDoilnternet Hi! It's me again requesting another one! ♥ Hope that's ok! Thank you for doing Maeve and Caio! ♥ These are adorable and I want more... [quote=Form] Dragon Name: Sirabad Link to Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55597990] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555980/55597990_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: [G] Apparel: [Y] Skin/Accent: [N] Extra Costs: Savannah, Fade and the following apparel: [item=Midnight Sandwastes Turban][item=Sanddune Rags][item=Elaborate Sandwastes Vest][item=Buccaneer's Cutlass][item=Silver Amulet of Science] Extra: Thank you for accepting the request! ♥ [/quote]
@HowDoilnternet

Hi! It's me again requesting another one! ♥ Hope that's ok!
Thank you for doing Maeve and Caio! ♥
These are adorable and I want more...

Form wrote:
Dragon Name: Sirabad
Link to Dragon:

55597990_350.png

Payment Type: [G]
Apparel: [Y]
Skin/Accent: [N]
Extra Costs:
Savannah, Fade and the following apparel:

Midnight Sandwastes Turban Sanddune Rags Elaborate Sandwastes Vest Buccaneer's Cutlass Silver Amulet of Science
Extra: Thank you for accepting the request! ♥
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@HowDoiInternet forgot to say something when I did it but payment has been sent!! Thank you very much!
@HowDoiInternet forgot to say something when I did it but payment has been sent!! Thank you very much!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9