Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicorn 4 items
[center][b]STATUS:[/b] [s]Open[/s] | [s]Closed, all slots are full[/s] | [s]Closed, working on bribe[/s] | [b]Closed, updating slots[/b] [color=red][b]Extra notes:[/b] Will get a proper scan example this weekend! Current examples are taken by my crappy phone.[/color][/center] [u]Intro[/u] [indent]I need to expand my hibernal den, but I don't like grinding and I suck at photoshop. So my friend [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=13582]Lisegathe [/url]gave me one of her sketches from one of her old school notebooks, and lent me her copying board. It's basically an acrylic plate with light, so you can see trough layers of paper. So now I'm offering unicorn "adopts" that I will make on real paper, with real pens and pencils. Feel free to help me correct prices and wording, as English is my 2nd language. [/indent] [center][font=bell mt][size=7][b]Unicorn on a Cliff[/b][/size] [size=4][i]~ To fund my hibernal den expansions ~ [/i][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GAejj8l.jpg[/img][/center] [u]Rules[/u] [LIST] [*]You may claim slots any day if the week. I will mostly create the adopts during the weekend, as I have (home) school and plenty of assignments. I also need to visit my parents for better quality scans. [*]Each adopt cost specific hibernal den expansion materials, sorted into slots below. Each unicorn has 1 "apparel" included. Some slots gives you more than one adopt, and some have extra "apparel" included. [*]There are unlimited gem slots. [*]There are limited treasure slots, as these will be used to unlock more lair/den tabs. They are slightly more expensive because they are not a priority. [*]This drawing is only ca. 10cm, so there is little space for detail. I won't promise any genes, but I will try on those I think are doable. [*]Extra "apparel" cost 5g. Items such as birds and messages in a bottle count as apparel, as do actual apparel, accents and skins. Keep in mind that very small apparel won't be visible, so there is no reason to order earrings or accents/skins with delicate details. [*]Don't claim as your own, but feel free to link back here or credit me somewhere on the same page as the adopt. If you post off-site, always link back here. [*]You may crop, resize or flip your adopt, but please don't remove my name. [*]You can ask me to be on the pinglist for when new slots are added. They will typically be added in bulk. Also ping me to be removed. [*]During holidays, I may open up slots for current holiday skins/accents. These will each give 1 unicorn + 2 pieces of apparel. [*]Bribes has their own extra set of rules/information. See Bribes (LINK) for more. [*]Lineart and adopt can be pen (black, blue, red, purple), pencil (grey) or colouring pencils (any colour). Keep in mind I won't have the exact colours of the Flight Rising colour wheel, but I will try my best to make them match. [/LIST] [u]How to[/u] [LIST=1] [*]Decide on up to 3 unclaimed slots [*]Double check at the back of the tread to see if anyone has claimed those slots since I was last logged in. You don't need to do this step for gem slots, as these are unlimited. [*]Fill out the order form. [*]Wait for my confirmation, then send payment via a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=AliciaA]private message[/url]. [*]Wait while I make your adopt(s). [*]Recieve your adopt(s), and put it where ever you like! [*]If you loose your adopt, look at the finished orders. [/LIST] [i]Order form[/i] [code][quote=Unicorn on a Cliff] @Aliciaa [b]Slot(s) claimed:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Apparel +5g:[/b] [b]Facing what direction:[/b] [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [b]Line style:[/b] [b]Cliff colour(s):[/b] [b]Wave colour(s):[/b] [b]Comments:[/b] [/quote][/code] [i]Example[/i] [quote] @Aliciaa [b]Slot(s) claimed:[/b] Electric stingers [b]Apparel:[/b] A message in a bottle, in the ocean. [b]Apparel +5g:[/b] [b]Facing what direction:[/b] left [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19544127] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195442/19544127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Line style:[/b] pen, black. [b]Cliff colour(s):[/b] colouring pencil, browns. [b]Wave colour(s):[/b] colouring pencil, blues, turquoise and green. [b]Comments:[/b] None. [/quote] The result: I couldn't do crystal, but butterfly and okapi worked out well. I'll give you a full-sized version and a signature-friendly version. I'll update this example in the weekend when I get a proper scan. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZDCNXEz.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VwbMdEg.jpg[/img] [u]Q&A[/u] [indent]None yet! [/indent]
STATUS: Open | Closed, all slots are full | Closed, working on bribe | Closed, updating slots

Extra notes: Will get a proper scan example this weekend! Current examples are taken by my crappy phone.

Intro
I need to expand my hibernal den, but I don't like grinding and I suck at photoshop. So my friend Lisegathe gave me one of her sketches from one of her old school notebooks, and lent me her copying board. It's basically an acrylic plate with light, so you can see trough layers of paper. So now I'm offering unicorn "adopts" that I will make on real paper, with real pens and pencils. Feel free to help me correct prices and wording, as English is my 2nd language.

Unicorn on a Cliff
~ To fund my hibernal den expansions ~

GAejj8l.jpg

Rules
  • You may claim slots any day if the week. I will mostly create the adopts during the weekend, as I have (home) school and plenty of assignments. I also need to visit my parents for better quality scans.
  • Each adopt cost specific hibernal den expansion materials, sorted into slots below. Each unicorn has 1 "apparel" included. Some slots gives you more than one adopt, and some have extra "apparel" included.
  • There are unlimited gem slots.
  • There are limited treasure slots, as these will be used to unlock more lair/den tabs. They are slightly more expensive because they are not a priority.
  • This drawing is only ca. 10cm, so there is little space for detail. I won't promise any genes, but I will try on those I think are doable.
  • Extra "apparel" cost 5g. Items such as birds and messages in a bottle count as apparel, as do actual apparel, accents and skins. Keep in mind that very small apparel won't be visible, so there is no reason to order earrings or accents/skins with delicate details.
  • Don't claim as your own, but feel free to link back here or credit me somewhere on the same page as the adopt. If you post off-site, always link back here.
  • You may crop, resize or flip your adopt, but please don't remove my name.
  • You can ask me to be on the pinglist for when new slots are added. They will typically be added in bulk. Also ping me to be removed.
  • During holidays, I may open up slots for current holiday skins/accents. These will each give 1 unicorn + 2 pieces of apparel.
  • Bribes has their own extra set of rules/information. See Bribes (LINK) for more.
  • Lineart and adopt can be pen (black, blue, red, purple), pencil (grey) or colouring pencils (any colour). Keep in mind I won't have the exact colours of the Flight Rising colour wheel, but I will try my best to make them match.

How to
  1. Decide on up to 3 unclaimed slots
  2. Double check at the back of the tread to see if anyone has claimed those slots since I was last logged in. You don't need to do this step for gem slots, as these are unlimited.
  3. Fill out the order form.
  4. Wait for my confirmation, then send payment via a private message.
  5. Wait while I make your adopt(s).
  6. Recieve your adopt(s), and put it where ever you like!
  7. If you loose your adopt, look at the finished orders.

Order form
Code:
[quote=Unicorn on a Cliff] @Aliciaa [b]Slot(s) claimed:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Apparel +5g:[/b] [b]Facing what direction:[/b] [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [b]Line style:[/b] [b]Cliff colour(s):[/b] [b]Wave colour(s):[/b] [b]Comments:[/b] [/quote]

Example
Quote:
@Aliciaa
Slot(s) claimed: Electric stingers
Apparel: A message in a bottle, in the ocean.
Apparel +5g:
Facing what direction: left
Dragon BBCode:

19544127_350.png

Line style: pen, black.
Cliff colour(s): colouring pencil, browns.
Wave colour(s): colouring pencil, blues, turquoise and green.

Comments: None.

The result: I couldn't do crystal, but butterfly and okapi worked out well. I'll give you a full-sized version and a signature-friendly version. I'll update this example in the weekend when I get a proper scan.

ZDCNXEz.jpg

VwbMdEg.jpg

Q&A
None yet!

69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
[u]Unclaimed slots[/u] [indent][item=dented iron boots] = 1 unicorn + 1 apparel [item=mystic bark mask] = 2 unicorns [item=petalmane floron] = 1 unicorn [item=copper steampunk goggles] + [item=copper steampunk spats] = 2 unicorns [item=copper steampunk gloves] + [item=copper steampunk scarf] = 2 unicorns [item=balsas anole] x20 + [item=plague bat] x20 + [item=common sparrow] x19 = 2 unicorns [item=jumping spider] x13 + [item=autumn dryad] = 3 unicorns [item=moonlight fungi] + [item=sage shell] x21 = 2 unicorns [item=fungus-covered branch] x21 + [item=serrated pilco shell] x17 = 1 unicorn [item=terra shell] x19 + [item=garden lace] x9 = 1 unicorn [emoji=treasure size=1] 30kt = 1 unicorn + 2 apparel. [emoji=treasure size=1] 40kt = 1 unicorn + 4 apparel. [emoji=treasure size=1] 40kt = 1 unicorn + 4 apparel. [emoji=treasure size=1] 50kt = 2 unicorns + 1 apparel each [emoji=treasure size=1] 50kt = 2 unicorns + 1 apparel each. [emoji=gem size=1] 50g = 2 unicorns + 2 apparel each. [/indent] [u]Claimed slots[/u] [indent] (examlpe) [item=electric stingers]x20 = 1 unicorn = Aliciaa # 11617 [/indent]
Unclaimed slots

Dented Iron Boots = 1 unicorn + 1 apparel
Mystic Bark Mask = 2 unicorns
Petalmane Floron = 1 unicorn
Copper Steampunk Goggles + Copper Steampunk Spats = 2 unicorns
Copper Steampunk Gloves + Copper Steampunk Scarf = 2 unicorns
Balsas Anole x20 + Plague Bat x20 + Common Sparrow x19 = 2 unicorns
Jumping Spider x13 + Autumn Dryad = 3 unicorns
Moonlight Fungi + Sage Shell x21 = 2 unicorns
Fungus-Covered Branch x21 + Serrated Pilco Shell x17 = 1 unicorn
Terra Shell x19 + Garden Lace x9 = 1 unicorn
30kt = 1 unicorn + 2 apparel.
40kt = 1 unicorn + 4 apparel.
40kt = 1 unicorn + 4 apparel.
50kt = 2 unicorns + 1 apparel each
50kt = 2 unicorns + 1 apparel each.
50g = 2 unicorns + 2 apparel each.

Claimed slots
(examlpe) Electric Stingers x20 = 1 unicorn = Aliciaa # 11617
[u]Bribes[/u] [indent]Bribes hold priority over other orders. A bribe will make me create a bigger, more detailed unicorn base that will only be available for bribes. It can stand normally, raised on two, lay down etc. You choose. The surroundings are also your choice, meaning it can be a forest, a lake, in the air, etc. All possible-to-do genes, apparel, skins/accents and extra items are included. Making a new base will take some time. Example: If you pay with the thresher flatfins, it gives you 4 big, bribe only unicorns. This means you can choose between all available bribe only bases, or have me make up to 2 new bases. Your 4 unicorns can be the same base or be distributed over 4 different bases. It's up to you. [/indent] [i]Order form:[/i] [code][quote=BRIBE] @Aliciaa [b]Bribe slot:[/b] [b]Dragon(s) BBCODE:[/b] [b]Old/new base(s):[/b] [b]Facing what direction:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Line style:[/b] [b]Background colour(s):[/b] [b]Foreground colour(s):[/b] [b]Comments:[/b] [/quote][/code] [i]Bribe slots[/i] [indent][item=shady armband] = 2 bribe unicorns (max 1 new base) [item=stonekeeper armband] = 2 bribe unicorns (max 1 new base) [item=whirlwind armband] = 3 bribe unicorns (max 1 new base) [item=frigid armband] = 3 bribe unicorns (max 1 new base) [item=thresher flatfins] = 4 bribe unicorns (max 2 new bases) [item=tricktrouper crown] = 5 bribe unicorns (max 2 new bases) [item=eroded crystalhide] = 6 bribe unicorns (max 2 new bases) [item=frigid fugitive shackles] = 6 bribe unicorns (max 4 new bases) [item=windbound plumage] = 10 bribe unicorns (max 4 new bases) + 2 normal unicorns. [item=sunchaser jewelry] = 12 bribe unicorns (max 4 new bases) + 5 normal unicorns. [/indent] [i]Bribe only bases:[/i] [indent]None yet. Make an order and I will create the first bribe base to your specifications! [/indent]
Bribes
Bribes hold priority over other orders.
A bribe will make me create a bigger, more detailed unicorn base that will only be available for bribes. It can stand normally, raised on two, lay down etc. You choose. The surroundings are also your choice, meaning it can be a forest, a lake, in the air, etc. All possible-to-do genes, apparel, skins/accents and extra items are included. Making a new base will take some time.

Example: If you pay with the thresher flatfins, it gives you 4 big, bribe only unicorns. This means you can choose between all available bribe only bases, or have me make up to 2 new bases. Your 4 unicorns can be the same base or be distributed over 4 different bases. It's up to you.

Order form:
Code:
[quote=BRIBE] @Aliciaa [b]Bribe slot:[/b] [b]Dragon(s) BBCODE:[/b] [b]Old/new base(s):[/b] [b]Facing what direction:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Line style:[/b] [b]Background colour(s):[/b] [b]Foreground colour(s):[/b] [b]Comments:[/b] [/quote]

Bribe slots
Shady Armband = 2 bribe unicorns (max 1 new base)
Stonekeeper Armband = 2 bribe unicorns (max 1 new base)
Whirlwind Armband = 3 bribe unicorns (max 1 new base)
Frigid Armband = 3 bribe unicorns (max 1 new base)
Thresher Flatfins = 4 bribe unicorns (max 2 new bases)
Tricktrouper Crown = 5 bribe unicorns (max 2 new bases)
Eroded Crystalhide = 6 bribe unicorns (max 2 new bases)
Frigid Fugitive Shackles = 6 bribe unicorns (max 4 new bases)
Windbound Plumage = 10 bribe unicorns (max 4 new bases) + 2 normal unicorns.
Sunchaser Jewelry = 12 bribe unicorns (max 4 new bases) + 5 normal unicorns.

Bribe only bases:
None yet. Make an order and I will create the first bribe base to your specifications!
[u]All finished orders[/u] [indent](examlpe) [url=https://i.imgur.com/VwbMdEg.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZDCNXEz.jpg[/img][/url] Aliciaa # 11617, Deron #19544127 - I'll update the example once I get the proper scan! [/indent]
All finished orders

(examlpe) ZDCNXEz.jpg Aliciaa # 11617, Deron #19544127 - I'll update the example once I get the proper scan!

~ We are officially open! ~

~ We are officially open! ~

~ FUN FACT ~

The header shows Lisegathe's first sketch, my redo and a completed adopt!

~ FUN FACT ~

The header shows Lisegathe's first sketch, my redo and a completed adopt!

. [center][emoji=owl size=1] B U M P [emoji=owl size=1][/center] .

B U M P

. [center][emoji=raven size=1] B U M P [emoji=raven size=1][/center] .

B U M P

. [center][emoji=cat 1 size=1] B U M P [emoji=cat 1 size=1][/center] .

B U M P