Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Lineless chibi imperial <3
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gNHtkof.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JDr1arF.png[/img] Welcome! I am rebooting this shop and lowering the prices. What once was 950 is now 750 [emoji=yellow gem size=1], wow. Currently you can only order the imperial adoptable, but i am working on a coatl one as well :) [quote=price] all genes = 750g/kt all basic = 300 kt/g apparel and skins + 20-100 depending on complexity [/quote]
gNHtkof.png
JDr1arF.png

Welcome! I am rebooting this shop and lowering the prices. What once was 950 is now 750 , wow.

Currently you can only order the imperial adoptable, but i am working on a coatl one as well :)
price wrote:
all genes = 750g/kt
all basic = 300 kt/g

apparel and skins + 20-100 depending on complexity
underskrift-geo.png
[quote=ORDER FORM] Scy of dragon: Widget of dragon: Apparel or accents?: Anything else?: [/quote] [color=darkorange][b]NOTES:[/b][/color][LIST] *The png will be saved over with the next order, so please make sure to save it somewhere on your computer! *Male dragons will have a beard unless otherwise requested *Please send payment after i have confirmed your order *The image is made to fit in the dragon bio, but feel free to resize it however you see fit [/LIST]
ORDER FORM wrote:
Scy of dragon:
Widget of dragon:
Apparel or accents?:
Anything else?:

NOTES:

*The png will be saved over with the next order, so please make sure to save it somewhere on your computer!
    *Male dragons will have a beard unless otherwise requested
    *Please send payment after i have confirmed your order
    *The image is made to fit in the dragon bio, but feel free to resize it however you see fit
underskrift-geo.png
NEW BREEDS PINGLIST:
@Pretzii

Pinglist for people who want 1 ping every month/ a reminder:
@Pretzii
NEW BREEDS PINGLIST:
@Pretzii

Pinglist for people who want 1 ping every month/ a reminder:
@Pretzii
underskrift-geo.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/z5GpO8k.png[/img]
z5GpO8k.png
underskrift-geo.png
In case i need extra space to write something/ you are now free to post
In case i need extra space to write something/ you are now free to post
underskrift-geo.png
@Marmite
@FauveNox

Thank you for showing interest! :D The shop is now open! ^w^ And i have updated the face on the base, so it looks more cute! :D

I have also updated the price a bit so it's a flat rate(to make it easier for everyone involved hah) as a result it's also a bit more expensive (1000g/ 10 USD) but i hope you guys will still be interested :)

Edit: i have lowered my prices to 900 ^^'
@Marmite
@FauveNox

Thank you for showing interest! :D The shop is now open! ^w^ And i have updated the face on the base, so it looks more cute! :D

I have also updated the price a bit so it's a flat rate(to make it easier for everyone involved hah) as a result it's also a bit more expensive (1000g/ 10 USD) but i hope you guys will still be interested :)

Edit: i have lowered my prices to 900 ^^'
underskrift-geo.png
your art is super cute... could i please get added to a pinglist for both new breeds and a reminder <3 i 100% want one
your art is super cute... could i please get added to a pinglist for both new breeds and a reminder <3 i 100% want one
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
You have been added :)

thanks for your interest fling ^^
You have been added :)

thanks for your interest fling ^^
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

Scry of dragon:

Not Found

Link to dragon: here!

Apparel or accents?: not for this one, but my next one 100%! (aka i suck at paypal conversion, ha)

Anything else?: thank you so much! i seriously love your art so much i transfered money over haha

Where should you send the payment?: paypal!
@cordifolium

Scry of dragon:

Not Found

Link to dragon: here!

Apparel or accents?: not for this one, but my next one 100%! (aka i suck at paypal conversion, ha)

Anything else?: thank you so much! i seriously love your art so much i transfered money over haha

Where should you send the payment?: paypal!
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
@fling

thank you for ordering so soon! c:
when ordering with treasure/gems you should send the payment via PM (private message) :p Unless you want the "basic" dragon but still pay with usd?
@fling

thank you for ordering so soon! c:
when ordering with treasure/gems you should send the payment via PM (private message) :p Unless you want the "basic" dragon but still pay with usd?
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 3