Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adopt a Snoozle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][size=7][b]Snoozles[/b][/size][/center] [b]New: If you are new to snoozles, you may get [u]one[/u] PRE-MADE snoozle for 150kt/g instead of the normal higher price. This option is only applicable when there are pre-made snoozles up for adoption. (Does NOT apply to premade eggs) If you refer a friend and they buy a snoozle (custom/pre-made/or hatched), you get to hatch a snoozle for only 50g (or the worth in USD/treasure). They must state in the order form that they were referred by you. You get to keep both the egg and snoozle.[/b] Snoozles are creatures that somewhat resemble dinosaurs. Each snoozle is different from the other in at least one of the following areas: color, pattern, ear type, and other traits such as horns, wings, feathered tail, etc. However, one thing all snoozles have in common is the horn on their head. Snoozles use their horns to do various things (including showing off their horn). Occasionally, you'll see a snoozle without a horn. Hornless snoozles are only able to breed with multicolor-horned snoozles. However, they are still considered a snoozle in every other way. __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Snoozle example[/b][/size] [b]Here is an example of a snoozle:[/b] Traits: Floppy ear, spikes, blob tail, wings Horn: Solid color [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/690304335980265477/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [size=5][b]Snoozle base[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/690349146271383552/Untitled_Artwork-1.png[/img] [size=5][b]Snoozle egg example[/b][/size] Note: This egg is not for the same snoozle used in the other example! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/690351078851870720/Untitled_Artwork-6.png[/img] [size=5][b]Snoozle egg base[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/690351288772460735/Untitled_Artwork-5.png[/img] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Rules:[/b][/size] - All FR rules apply [b]- this thread may close at any time. Money will not be refunded if you have already bought snoozles. Buy at your own risk[/b] - I am not on the computer 24/7, it might take some time to get to your orders and all - Apologies if your snoozles come late, I try my best to get them on time - Don't be rude - You may NOT edit the snoozles in any way (recolor/removing signature/adding on/painting over/etc) - You may resize the snoozle [b]with my permission[/b] - When posting a snoozle anywhere, please credit me __________________________________________________________________________ [size=6][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609#post_42619847]About General Payment[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609#post_42619849]Breeding Snoozles[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609#post_42619851]Snoozle Traits[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609/1#post_42619852]Tokens and Apparel[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609#post_42620373]Order forms and clarification[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609#post_42620375]Pre-made Snoozles and eggs (for sale!)[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609#post_42620376]Snoozle/item Catalog[/url] [/size]
Snoozles

New: If you are new to snoozles, you may get one PRE-MADE snoozle for 150kt/g instead of the normal higher price. This option is only applicable when there are pre-made snoozles up for adoption. (Does NOT apply to premade eggs)

If you refer a friend and they buy a snoozle (custom/pre-made/or hatched), you get to hatch a snoozle for only 50g (or the worth in USD/treasure). They must state in the order form that they were referred by you. You get to keep both the egg and snoozle.

Snoozles are creatures that somewhat resemble dinosaurs. Each snoozle is different from the other in at least one of the following areas: color, pattern, ear type, and other traits such as horns, wings, feathered tail, etc. However, one thing all snoozles have in common is the horn on their head. Snoozles use their horns to do various things (including showing off their horn).

Occasionally, you'll see a snoozle without a horn. Hornless snoozles are only able to breed with multicolor-horned snoozles. However, they are still considered a snoozle in every other way.

Snoozle example

Here is an example of a snoozle:
Traits: Floppy ear, spikes, blob tail, wings
Horn: Solid color
Untitled_Artwork.png

Snoozle base
Untitled_Artwork-1.png

Snoozle egg example
Note: This egg is not for the same snoozle used in the other example!
Untitled_Artwork-6.png

Snoozle egg base
Untitled_Artwork-5.png

Rules:
- All FR rules apply
- this thread may close at any time. Money will not be refunded if you have already bought snoozles. Buy at your own risk
- I am not on the computer 24/7, it might take some time to get to your orders and all
- Apologies if your snoozles come late, I try my best to get them on time
- Don't be rude
- You may NOT edit the snoozles in any way (recolor/removing signature/adding on/painting over/etc)
- You may resize the snoozle with my permission
- When posting a snoozle anywhere, please credit me

About General Payment
Breeding Snoozles
Snoozle Traits
Tokens and Apparel
Order forms and clarification
Pre-made Snoozles and eggs (for sale!)
Snoozle/item Catalog

https://www.instagram.com/lollliplops/
About General Payment

What I accept/how to pay/more info:
- Gems/treasure/USD (USD is prefered!)
- gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000
- gem to USD ratio is 100:1
- I require payment BEFORE giving you the egg
- If paying in USD, my PayPal is dududou.liu@gmail.com

How to credit me:
When posting a snoozle anywhere, you must either credit me or link back to this thread.
(Most prefered to least prefered)

- @ lollliplops on instagram
- Link back to this thread
- El1013 on Toyhou.se
- @ el1013 on tiktok
- EL1013 on FR
- El1013 on CS
- El1013#7999 on discord
- dududou.liu@gmail.com on gmail
When buying snoozles, you will get a random egg or you can pick off of the selection of eggs IF available. Each egg costs 25kt/g (or the equivalent in USD). The egg will hatch in 1-3 days. If you decide that you like the snoozle that you ended up with, you can make a final purchase of 200kt/g.

To buy a random snoozle OR a pre-made egg (both gives you both the egg and snoozle):
- 25kt/g to purchase one egg
- 200kt/g to purchase the snoozle (if you decide to keep it)

To adopt a pre-made/pre-hatched snoozle:
- 210kt/g per snoozle
- 30kt/g if there's an egg attached with the snoozle

Custom snoozle:
- 300kt/g base price
- 50kt/g for any extra mutations (aside from the 2 free ones)
- or instead of the above payment, one snoozle token allows you to get a custom snoozle

Breeding snoozles:
- 50kt/g (per player) to breed
- 175kt/g to keep offspring of your choice

Head to Order forms and Clarification to order a snoozle/request a nest/buy apparel/buy tokens
About General Payment

What I accept/how to pay/more info:
- Gems/treasure/USD (USD is prefered!)
- gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000
- gem to USD ratio is 100:1
- I require payment BEFORE giving you the egg
- If paying in USD, my PayPal is dududou.liu@gmail.com

How to credit me:
When posting a snoozle anywhere, you must either credit me or link back to this thread.
(Most prefered to least prefered)

- @ lollliplops on instagram
- Link back to this thread
- El1013 on Toyhou.se
- @ el1013 on tiktok
- EL1013 on FR
- El1013 on CS
- El1013#7999 on discord
- dududou.liu@gmail.com on gmail
When buying snoozles, you will get a random egg or you can pick off of the selection of eggs IF available. Each egg costs 25kt/g (or the equivalent in USD). The egg will hatch in 1-3 days. If you decide that you like the snoozle that you ended up with, you can make a final purchase of 200kt/g.

To buy a random snoozle OR a pre-made egg (both gives you both the egg and snoozle):
- 25kt/g to purchase one egg
- 200kt/g to purchase the snoozle (if you decide to keep it)

To adopt a pre-made/pre-hatched snoozle:
- 210kt/g per snoozle
- 30kt/g if there's an egg attached with the snoozle

Custom snoozle:
- 300kt/g base price
- 50kt/g for any extra mutations (aside from the 2 free ones)
- or instead of the above payment, one snoozle token allows you to get a custom snoozle

Breeding snoozles:
- 50kt/g (per player) to breed
- 175kt/g to keep offspring of your choice

Head to Order forms and Clarification to order a snoozle/request a nest/buy apparel/buy tokens
[center][size=7][b]Breeding snoozles:[/b][/size] [/center] [b]Eligible to breed:[/b] - Horned snoozle with horned snoozle - hornless snoozle and multicolored-horned snoozle [b]Information:[/b] - With consent, you may breed with another player's snoozles each player must contribute 50kt/g - If two different players are providing the snoozles, there will be two eggs - If breeding with a snoozle already in the nest or providing your own snoozles, there will only be one egg - When the eggs hatch in 2-4 days (first come first serve), you may pay a final amount of 175kt/g to keep the snoozle of your choice. If nobody claims a snoozle in 3 days, that snoozle goes to the pre-made snoozle post - After you breed the snoozles and after you pick which one you want, you will receive the corresponding egg - If you decide you don't like the snoozle and decide not to keep it, you still get whichever egg is left over - If you provide both snoozles, you only get to keep ONE. The other one along with its egg goes to the adoption/pre-made snoozles post [b]Looking for someone to breed with? Head to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609#post_42620376][u]Snoozle Catelog[/u][/url] and see if anyone's looking for a breeding partner! If you see a snoozle you like, feel free to PM the owner and see if they're interested in setting up a nest. [/b] To let others know that you're looking for a breeding partner/nest, simply ping me this: [code=] @El1013 [b]Looking for a nest![/b] [/code] And I'll just update the status next to your user on the Snoozle catelog :D _________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Clarification on breeding/passing down traits:[/b][/size] [b]Color and pattern:[/b] When breeding two snoozles, it's kind of like breeding FR dragons. The offspring could have either the parents' colors, a combination of the colors, mixed colors (for example a blue + red = purple), or somewhere in between/around the colors. For example, a snoozle with a red-ish pattern and a snoozle with an orange-ish color would have offspring that is red-ish or orange-ish. Regarding pattern, an offspring could have either one of the parent's pattern, or a mix of the patterns. The offspring will not be able to have any completely new patterns that do not exist in the parents. [b]Mutations/traits:[/b] One or more parents having a specific mutation increases the offspring's chance of having that mutation. However, even if an offspring has the mutation, it may not look exactly the same. For example, a snoozle with curly horns and a snoozle with straight horns might have offspring that has either one or somewhere in between. [b]Things that break the lineart but aren't mutations/traits:[/b] Occasionally, you might see snoozles with bunnies or cats or other animals and whatnot. These are considered "patterns" and can therefore be passed down from parent to offspring. However, when these are passed down, they change color not based on what color the parent has, but rather what colors the pattern is. _________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Currently Nesting/In the nest:[/b][/size] There can only be 3 pairs breeding at a time [b]Note: Snoozles will hatch in 2-4 days[/b] 1.Nesting [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/698704425031827506/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_15.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/702691050162225272/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy.png[/img] 2. 3. __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Head to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609/1#post_42620373]Order forms and Clarification[/url] to order a snoozle/request a nest/buy apparel/buy tokens[/b][/size]
Breeding snoozles:

Eligible to breed:
- Horned snoozle with horned snoozle
- hornless snoozle and multicolored-horned snoozle

Information:
- With consent, you may breed with another player's snoozles each player must contribute 50kt/g
- If two different players are providing the snoozles, there will be two eggs
- If breeding with a snoozle already in the nest or providing your own snoozles, there will only be one egg
- When the eggs hatch in 2-4 days (first come first serve), you may pay a final amount of 175kt/g to keep the snoozle of your choice. If nobody claims a snoozle in 3 days, that snoozle goes to the pre-made snoozle post
- After you breed the snoozles and after you pick which one you want, you will receive the corresponding egg
- If you decide you don't like the snoozle and decide not to keep it, you still get whichever egg is left over
- If you provide both snoozles, you only get to keep ONE. The other one along with its egg goes to the adoption/pre-made snoozles post

Looking for someone to breed with? Head to the Snoozle Catelog and see if anyone's looking for a breeding partner! If you see a snoozle you like, feel free to PM the owner and see if they're interested in setting up a nest.

To let others know that you're looking for a breeding partner/nest, simply ping me this:
Code:
@El1013 [b]Looking for a nest![/b]

And I'll just update the status next to your user on the Snoozle catelog :D

Clarification on breeding/passing down traits:

Color and pattern:
When breeding two snoozles, it's kind of like breeding FR dragons. The offspring could have either the parents' colors, a combination of the colors, mixed colors (for example a blue + red = purple), or somewhere in between/around the colors. For example, a snoozle with a red-ish pattern and a snoozle with an orange-ish color would have offspring that is red-ish or orange-ish.

Regarding pattern, an offspring could have either one of the parent's pattern, or a mix of the patterns. The offspring will not be able to have any completely new patterns that do not exist in the parents.

Mutations/traits:
One or more parents having a specific mutation increases the offspring's chance of having that mutation. However, even if an offspring has the mutation, it may not look exactly the same. For example, a snoozle with curly horns and a snoozle with straight horns might have offspring that has either one or somewhere in between.

Things that break the lineart but aren't mutations/traits:
Occasionally, you might see snoozles with bunnies or cats or other animals and whatnot. These are considered "patterns" and can therefore be passed down from parent to offspring. However, when these are passed down, they change color not based on what color the parent has, but rather what colors the pattern is.

Currently Nesting/In the nest:
There can only be 3 pairs breeding at a time
Note: Snoozles will hatch in 2-4 days

1.Nesting
Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_15.pngWebp.net-resizeimage_copy.png

Snoozle traits:

Genetic traits:
Genetic traits are passed down from parents and are usually visible on a snoozle egg
This includes:
- Color - colors on the snoozle egg may appear anywhere, for example, a pink stripe at the top of the egg might become a pink stripe on the snoozle's tail

- Pattern - there are many many different patterns (just like how zebras all have different stripes!)

- Eye color - only sometimes visible on the egg, usually one or more of the colors on the body

- Horn color - usually inferred from the body or eye color(s)

- Any animals/goop/other stuff - these include all things that break the line art (For example, if one snoozle parent has bunnies and another doesn't, there is a slight chance one or more of the offspring will have bunnies)

Mutations:
Mutations occur randomly, but one or more parents having the specific mutation boosts the chance of the offspring having the mutation (for example, two winged snoozles will most likely have a child who has wings. The offspring also has a chance of getting one of the other mutations). Mutations are not usually visible on a snoozle egg.
This includes:
- wings
- horns (like dragon horns)
- spikes
- tail feathers
- fur
- claws
- floppy ears
- blob tail
- orb tail
- feathered paws
- fins

Even though two or more snoozles may have the same type of "pattern," it will look slightly different mainly because I'm redrawing it each time just like how a zebra has the same "pattern" but each is different. Furthermore, two snoozles which both have wings may have different types of wings. Same goes for all the other mutations and some genes. (Another good example is some snoozles might have ram horns while others have goat-like horns, but their child will still most likely produce a horned snoozle)

Note: Whether a snoozle ends up hornless or not does NOT depend at ALL on the parents. There is only a small chance you will get a hornless snoozle, and it's completely random (decision is made by a RNG).

Snoozle traits:

Genetic traits:
Genetic traits are passed down from parents and are usually visible on a snoozle egg
This includes:
- Color - colors on the snoozle egg may appear anywhere, for example, a pink stripe at the top of the egg might become a pink stripe on the snoozle's tail

- Pattern - there are many many different patterns (just like how zebras all have different stripes!)

- Eye color - only sometimes visible on the egg, usually one or more of the colors on the body

- Horn color - usually inferred from the body or eye color(s)

- Any animals/goop/other stuff - these include all things that break the line art (For example, if one snoozle parent has bunnies and another doesn't, there is a slight chance one or more of the offspring will have bunnies)

Mutations:
Mutations occur randomly, but one or more parents having the specific mutation boosts the chance of the offspring having the mutation (for example, two winged snoozles will most likely have a child who has wings. The offspring also has a chance of getting one of the other mutations). Mutations are not usually visible on a snoozle egg.
This includes:
- wings
- horns (like dragon horns)
- spikes
- tail feathers
- fur
- claws
- floppy ears
- blob tail
- orb tail
- feathered paws
- fins

Even though two or more snoozles may have the same type of "pattern," it will look slightly different mainly because I'm redrawing it each time just like how a zebra has the same "pattern" but each is different. Furthermore, two snoozles which both have wings may have different types of wings. Same goes for all the other mutations and some genes. (Another good example is some snoozles might have ram horns while others have goat-like horns, but their child will still most likely produce a horned snoozle)

Note: Whether a snoozle ends up hornless or not does NOT depend at ALL on the parents. There is only a small chance you will get a hornless snoozle, and it's completely random (decision is made by a RNG).

[center][size=7][b]Tokens and Apparel[/b][/size][/center] [size=5][b]Tokens:[/b][/size] Tokens are special items that have a one time use. [b]important note: once used, it can’t be reversed or refunded[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/694615921372954765/Speed_up.png[/img] [b]Speed up:[/b] 25kt/g per, speeds up the hatching of an egg so that you get it the same day (FR time). In stock: 5 _____________ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/694615917182844951/Mutation_scroll.png[/img] [b]Mutation scroll:[/b] 50kt/g per, once used, you may add any mutation of your choice to any one of your snoozles. You may also change or remove a mutation. In stock: 2 _____________ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/694629211725365270/79D95996-1FD2-47D6-8DA1-C62C12555232.png[/img] [b]horn changer:[/b] 75kt/g per, once used, you may add a horn to a hornless snoozle or change a solid colored horn to a multicolored horn In stock: 3 _____________ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/694615919342780477/Snoozle_token.png[/img] [b]Snoozle token:[/b] No cost, for every 5 snoozles that you own, you get one token. You can use a token to get a custom snoozle. ________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Apparel:[/b][/size] One size fits all! Light blue is the default color, however, you can request a recolor. Apparel are usually unlimited in stock (except for some). You may NOT take off the apparel without my consent (you have to ask me to do it). [b]Ear Tassel[/b] Cost: 25kt/g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695063403852726302/Untitled_Artwork-5.png[/img] _____________ [b]Tail Rings[/b] Cost: 25kt/g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695063396785061888/Untitled_Artwork-4.png[/img] _____________ [b]Halo[/b] Cost: 25kt/g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695789367100309594/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Head to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609/1#post_42620373]Order forms and Clarification[/url] to order a snoozle/request a nest/buy apparel/buy tokens[/b][/size]
Tokens and Apparel

Tokens:
Tokens are special items that have a one time use. important note: once used, it can’t be reversed or refunded

Speed_up.png
Speed up: 25kt/g per, speeds up the hatching of an egg so that you get it the same day (FR time).

In stock: 5

Mutation_scroll.png
Mutation scroll: 50kt/g per, once used, you may add any mutation of your choice to any one of your snoozles. You may also change or remove a mutation.

In stock: 2

79D95996-1FD2-47D6-8DA1-C62C12555232.png
horn changer: 75kt/g per, once used, you may add a horn to a hornless snoozle or change a solid colored horn to a multicolored horn

In stock: 3

Snoozle_token.png
Snoozle token: No cost, for every 5 snoozles that you own, you get one token. You can use a token to get a custom snoozle.

Apparel:

One size fits all! Light blue is the default color, however, you can request a recolor. Apparel are usually unlimited in stock (except for some). You may NOT take off the apparel without my consent (you have to ask me to do it).

Ear Tassel
Cost: 25kt/g
Untitled_Artwork-5.png

Tail Rings
Untitled_Artwork-4.png

Halo
Untitled_Artwork.png

r
r
r
r
[center][size=7][b]Order forms and more clarification[/b][/size][/center] [size=5][b]Snoozle customs:[/b][/size] [b]Base price for customs: 300kt/g[/b] This package includes: - An egg (if requested) and a signature sized version - Up to 2 mutations of your choice (+50kt/g per extra mutation) - Any desired pattern you'd like - Your choice of color palette - Choice of multicolored or solid colored horn - Choice of eye color - The full sized snoozle and a signature sized This means: Yes, you could give me a dragon reference and I could make a snoozle off of that. Custom order form: [code=] @El1013 [b]I would like a custom snoozle[/b] [b]Reference/dragon (without apparel on, keep skins on)[/b] [b]Apparel ("[item=insert item name here]"):[/b] [b]Skin/accent (if any):[/b] [b]Choice of mutations (2 free, +50kt/g for any extras):[/b] [b]Pattern description:[/b] [b]Color palette:[/b] [b]Horn color(s):[/b] [b]Eye color:[/b] [b]Egg? (Y/N):[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD/snoozle token)[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [/code] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Normal random snoozle/pre-made egg:[/b][/size] [b]Base price for eggs: 25kt/g to purchase egg Price to keep snoozle: 200kt/g[/b] You will first get an egg, and then it will hatch in 1-3 days. There is a small chance that you will get one or more mutations on your snoozle. You have the choice of buying a random egg, OR a pre-made egg. [code=] @El1013 [b]I would like to buy an egg[/b] [b]Random or pre-made?:[/b] [b]If pre-made, please link the image here:[/b] [b]Payment (gems/treasure/USD)[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [/code] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Pre-made snoozles:[/b][/size] [b]Base price for pre-made snoozles: 210kt/g If there is an egg that comes with it: +30kt/g[/b] Some snoozles come with eggs. If you want that snoozle, you MUST buy the egg. If you see a snoozle that you want, fill out this form: [code=] @El1013 [b]I would like to buy a pre-made snoozle[/b] [b]Which one (link image):[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD)[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [/code] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Nesting/Breeding form:[/b][/size] [b]Base price to breed: 50kt/g from each player To keep the snoozle: 175kt/g[/b] When you breed it, you will also receive an egg AFTER you choose which snoozle to keep (You'll get the egg that corresponds with the snoozle). If you decide to not keep the snoozle, you still get whichever egg is left over. [code=] @El1013 [b]Snoozle breeding form[/b] [b]Mention other player (N/A if you're breeding your own two snoozles or if one is already in the nest):[/b] [b]Snoozle YOU'RE providing (image/link):[/b] [b]Payment (treasure/gem/USD):[/b] [/code] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Looking for a nest form:[/b][/size] To let others know that you're looking for a breeding partner/nest, simply ping me this: [code=] @El1013 [b]Looking for a nest![/b] [/code] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Buying/using tokens:[/b][/size] [b]Mutation scroll: 50kt/g Speed up: 25kt/g Horn changer: 75kt/g[/b] Want to buy a token? Use this form. If you are changing a mutation or adding a mutation or changing the horn etc, make sure to specify what colors/mutations you want in additional requests. [code=] @El1013 [b]I want to buy/use a token![/b] [b]Name of token:[/b] [b]What you want to use it on (N/A if just buying):[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD, N/A if using):[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [/code] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Buying/putting on apparel:[/b][/size] [b]Price per apparel: Depends on apparel[/b] Want to buy/put on apparel for your snoozle(s)? Use this form. If you are putting on custom apparel, make sure to specify. [code=] @El1013 [b]I want to buy/put on apparel for my snoozle![/b] [b]Name of apparel (link to image):[/b] [b]Snoozle (link to image):[/b] [b]Recolor?:[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [/code] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Apparel customs/suggestions:[/b][/size] [b]Price for customs: 100kt/g+ depending Price for suggestion: N/A[/b] If you want custom apparel, that means you, and ONLY YOU can use the apparel. You can get it made once for 100kt/g and you can put it on however many snoozles you want with no extra fee. You may also put it on other people's snoozles (if they ask for your permission). Basically, you own it, but I put it on the snoozles. Customs are recolor-able IF you specify. If you're just suggesting a piece of apparel I should make, I don't necessarily have to take the suggestion. If I do however, it just becomes a normal piece of apparel. You can buy and use it, other people can buy and use it. [code=] @El1013 [b]I want to make a suggestion or order a custom![/b] [b]Custom or suggestion:[/b] [b]Recolorable? (Y/N)[/b] [b]Idea/reference:[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD, N/A if suggestion):[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b] [/code]
Order forms and more clarification

Snoozle customs:
Base price for customs: 300kt/g

This package includes:
- An egg (if requested) and a signature sized version
- Up to 2 mutations of your choice (+50kt/g per extra mutation)
- Any desired pattern you'd like
- Your choice of color palette
- Choice of multicolored or solid colored horn
- Choice of eye color
- The full sized snoozle and a signature sized

This means: Yes, you could give me a dragon reference and I could make a snoozle off of that.

Custom order form:
Code:
@El1013 [b]I would like a custom snoozle[/b] [b]Reference/dragon (without apparel on, keep skins on)[/b] [b]Apparel ("[item=insert item name here]"):[/b] [b]Skin/accent (if any):[/b] [b]Choice of mutations (2 free, +50kt/g for any extras):[/b] [b]Pattern description:[/b] [b]Color palette:[/b] [b]Horn color(s):[/b] [b]Eye color:[/b] [b]Egg? (Y/N):[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD/snoozle token)[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b]

Normal random snoozle/pre-made egg:
Base price for eggs: 25kt/g to purchase egg
Price to keep snoozle: 200kt/g

You will first get an egg, and then it will hatch in 1-3 days. There is a small chance that you will get one or more mutations on your snoozle. You have the choice of buying a random egg, OR a pre-made egg.
Code:
@El1013 [b]I would like to buy an egg[/b] [b]Random or pre-made?:[/b] [b]If pre-made, please link the image here:[/b] [b]Payment (gems/treasure/USD)[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b]

Pre-made snoozles:
Base price for pre-made snoozles: 210kt/g
If there is an egg that comes with it: +30kt/g

Some snoozles come with eggs. If you want that snoozle, you MUST buy the egg.
If you see a snoozle that you want, fill out this form:
Code:
@El1013 [b]I would like to buy a pre-made snoozle[/b] [b]Which one (link image):[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD)[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b]

Nesting/Breeding form:
Base price to breed: 50kt/g from each player
To keep the snoozle: 175kt/g

When you breed it, you will also receive an egg AFTER you choose which snoozle to keep (You'll get the egg that corresponds with the snoozle). If you decide to not keep the snoozle, you still get whichever egg is left over.
Code:
@El1013 [b]Snoozle breeding form[/b] [b]Mention other player (N/A if you're breeding your own two snoozles or if one is already in the nest):[/b] [b]Snoozle YOU'RE providing (image/link):[/b] [b]Payment (treasure/gem/USD):[/b]

Looking for a nest form:

To let others know that you're looking for a breeding partner/nest, simply ping me this:
Code:
@El1013 [b]Looking for a nest![/b]

Buying/using tokens:
Mutation scroll: 50kt/g
Speed up: 25kt/g
Horn changer: 75kt/g

Want to buy a token? Use this form. If you are changing a mutation or adding a mutation or changing the horn etc, make sure to specify what colors/mutations you want in additional requests.
Code:
@El1013 [b]I want to buy/use a token![/b] [b]Name of token:[/b] [b]What you want to use it on (N/A if just buying):[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD, N/A if using):[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b]

Buying/putting on apparel:
Price per apparel: Depends on apparel
Want to buy/put on apparel for your snoozle(s)? Use this form. If you are putting on custom apparel, make sure to specify.
Code:
@El1013 [b]I want to buy/put on apparel for my snoozle![/b] [b]Name of apparel (link to image):[/b] [b]Snoozle (link to image):[/b] [b]Recolor?:[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD):[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b]

Apparel customs/suggestions:
Price for customs: 100kt/g+ depending
Price for suggestion: N/A

If you want custom apparel, that means you, and ONLY YOU can use the apparel. You can get it made once for 100kt/g and you can put it on however many snoozles you want with no extra fee. You may also put it on other people's snoozles (if they ask for your permission). Basically, you own it, but I put it on the snoozles. Customs are recolor-able IF you specify.

If you're just suggesting a piece of apparel I should make, I don't necessarily have to take the suggestion. If I do however, it just becomes a normal piece of apparel. You can buy and use it, other people can buy and use it.
Code:
@El1013 [b]I want to make a suggestion or order a custom![/b] [b]Custom or suggestion:[/b] [b]Recolorable? (Y/N)[/b] [b]Idea/reference:[/b] [b]Payment (Gems/treasure/USD, N/A if suggestion):[/b] [b]Additional requests:[/b]

[center][size=7][b]Pre-made Snoozles and Eggs (For sale!)[/b][/size][/center] All snoozles and eggs here are for sale. Occasionally, one or two snoozles on sale might be in the "nest." They are still buy-able. Newest ones go on top! Note: Some snoozles come with eggs, if you are to buy the snoozle, you MUST buy the egg [size=5][b]Snoozles:[/b][/size] Mutations: Wings, orb tail Horn: Solid color Comes with an egg! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/703755457684308049/8A9C04ED-9EB6-44F7-AC5E-F9F0D03475CA.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/703755436507005009/1D5F952A-BE13-47D4-9634-8FD77B1F6C6A.png[/img] _________________ Mutations: Orb tail Horn: Multicolored Comes with an egg [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/698221967853092884/Untitled_Artwork-6.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/698221971015598120/Untitled_Artwork-2.png[/img] _________________ Mutations: wings, feathered paws Horn: solid color Comes with an egg [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/696771907873275975/Untitled_Artwork-3.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/696771910893043762/Untitled_Artwork_copy_2.png[/img] _________________ Ace pride snoozle! Mutations: wings Horn: multicolor [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695458386250170430/12D5C4CB-D7D4-4615-9413-2E883BC2233C.png[/img] _________________ Mutations: Floppy ear, orb tail Horn: Solid color [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/690663317399928852/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] _________________ Mutations: wings, floppy ears, blob tail Horn: solid color [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/690304335980265477/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] This one is unwatermarked because I forgot to upload it with the watermark ^^ [size=5][b]Eggs:[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/699370908338487357/Untitled_Artwork-1.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/696777391821029626/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/694693263197863996/FEC1214D-1C00-4098-A09A-1906CB557D05.png[/img] __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Head to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609/1#post_42620373]Order forms and Clarification[/url] to order a snoozle/request a nest/buy apparel/buy tokens[/b][/size]
Pre-made Snoozles and Eggs (For sale!)
All snoozles and eggs here are for sale. Occasionally, one or two snoozles on sale might be in the "nest." They are still buy-able. Newest ones go on top!

Note: Some snoozles come with eggs, if you are to buy the snoozle, you MUST buy the egg

Snoozles:

Mutations: Wings, orb tail
Comes with an egg!
8A9C04ED-9EB6-44F7-AC5E-F9F0D03475CA.png
1D5F952A-BE13-47D4-9634-8FD77B1F6C6A.png

Mutations: Orb tail
Horn: Multicolored
Comes with an egg
Untitled_Artwork-6.png
Untitled_Artwork-2.png

Mutations: wings, feathered paws
Horn: solid color
Comes with an egg
Untitled_Artwork-3.png
Untitled_Artwork_copy_2.png

Ace pride snoozle!
Mutations: wings
Horn: multicolor
12D5C4CB-D7D4-4615-9413-2E883BC2233C.png

Mutations: Floppy ear, orb tail
Untitled_Artwork.png

Mutations: wings, floppy ears, blob tail
Horn: solid color
Untitled_Artwork.png
This one is unwatermarked because I forgot to upload it with the watermark ^^

Eggs:
Untitled_Artwork-1.pngUntitled_Artwork.pngFEC1214D-1C00-4098-A09A-1906CB557D05.png

[center][size=7][b]Snoozle/item catalog[/b][/size][/center] [size=5][b]Snoozles:[b][/size] Sorted by alphabetical order based on owner username. Status/extra information will also displayed if applicable. You may ask me for a close up of any snoozles or information regarding them. Doggen: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/691832449235419137/694568158031249428/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_2.png[/img]| El1013:[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/690295934243962921/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_7.png[/img]| Frostwynd: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695661940395212821/Webp.net-resizeimage.png[/img]| KalicoKat:[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695006901091696650/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_4.png[/img]|[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695006903129997342/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_5.png[/img]|[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695668542393286707/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_8.png[/img]| [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/698258655320997908/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_14.png[/img] <- looking for a nest|[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/698704425031827506/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_15.png[/img]|[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/524430726427443227/704080824240439366/Webp.net-resizeimage.png[/img]| [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/704077620840628336/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy.png[/img]| [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/711751448890966016/Webp.net-resizeimage.png[/img]| Littletoes101: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/695316272929439922/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_9.png[/img]| ObtuseToast:[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/694423321474760774/Webp.net-resizeimage.png[/img]| ScatteredAshes: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524430726427443227/696513430315597855/Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_11.png[/img]| __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Items:[b][/size] Items that players haven't used up yet will be displayed here (most likely snoozle tokens or apparel) __________________________________________________________________________ [size=5][b]Head to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2835609/1#post_42620373]Order forms and Clarification[/url] to order a snoozle/request a nest/buy apparel/buy tokens[/b][/size]
Snoozle/item catalog

Snoozles:

Sorted by alphabetical order based on owner username. Status/extra information will also displayed if applicable. You may ask me for a close up of any snoozles or information regarding them.

Doggen: Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_2.png|

El1013:Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_7.png|

Frostwynd: Webp.net-resizeimage.png|

KalicoKat:Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_4.png|Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_5.png|Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_8.png|
Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_14.png <- looking for a nest|Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_15.png|Webp.net-resizeimage.png| Webp.net-resizeimage_copy.png| Webp.net-resizeimage.png|

Littletoes101: Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_9.png|

ObtuseToast:Webp.net-resizeimage.png|

ScatteredAshes: Webp.net-resizeimage_copy_11.png|

Items:

Items that players haven't used up yet will be displayed here (most likely snoozle tokens or apparel)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18