Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 120 121
Username: Melova
ID: 172384
Badge(s):
Once Upon A Time, Raindrop Cake, and Special Delivery
Username: Melova
ID: 172384
Badge(s):
Once Upon A Time, Raindrop Cake, and Special Delivery
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[center] [emoji=gust size=1][b]Breezy Badges General Pinglist: [/b][size=1][emoji=gust size=1] @Recordzz @PikaLink @Taytenn @Noddddd @Xolrit @starblazer @Pai @Runarite @Wolfstarblade @Zephyrwing @Twizz @MidnightFall @c33213 @Crim @SilverRipple @Loyalties @sakanapanda @Idyll @Munchcatto @Forestwolf @eieru @RisenWolf @sockmonkeygerald @Disillusionist @riverpaw67 @Luciferr @Rulanir @CrackedSouls @Angu15 @jbapple @WangGae @Medievalredragon @Katsuji @betty @Arinyl @Wraith296 @Sinjin @Gurrero @Coward @FrostWynd @Sarluna @unicornponies @Voidspeaker @X88B88B8II @danijust @DelightedVilla @Quinnelia @tigressRising @ElenyaSilvertail @LullabyOfWoe @Darkrait @EclipsedEden @Melova @WanderingTurtle @Nightfurypizza @alelag @FinnFantastic @IcyUmbreon @Hellnokitty @Kunikida @Sassibirb @Sidegrinder @Treemime @Deladria @crowvidae @lyricalmyxteries @nataliaryker @Perry321 @seasidesatyr @quartzbone @CrazyDragy @Vorne @Kindra @HopeFae @myriadofstars @Behemo @alyblaith @MoonlitCacti @Orielyn @Sylphiette @Font @tjara @Hawlucha @mintea00 @GrimdarkRoxy @horocol @alixander @Binary00101010 @Ragsy @Jyxxie @KCatonica @TheEternalPlague @Snaills @JayChirps @liteweaver @Probablylying @yellowstarfish @FusionBoltzGX @Cynil @TouchTone @shoujo @Zulaya @Banshee @Andraya @Katosh @divitineo @lunarScale @GreenAtlas @ofMontreal @Herddog @gaemar @mistely @mothmoth @J0taro @CheshireGata @NostalgicBreeze @8v3c @Airazon @Kaibuki @ShinyEntei @Fouguri @MotherOfBeardies @HollowBat @elfmoss @apotheosis @milesss @Diamondsnake [/size] [rule] [emoji=gust size=1][b][size=5][color=darkgreen]HIATUS ALERT[/color][/size][/b][emoji=gust size=1] Breezy badges will be going on hiatus for a while! As some of you know, this is a self-run shop, and everything is done by me - and unfortunately I’ve been extremely stressed with schoolwork and irl circumstances. I also want to partake in my own personal hyperfixations and make time for personal projects I’m aiming to work on! (I’ve also been accepted into an art program, so I need to make time for that as well!) This does not mean Breezy Badges is closing! Just taking a break! (Also on that note, all commissions I have for my numerous different shops will be finished today or tomorrow!) [b]Breezy Badges will resume on August 17th![/b] Thank you all for your support! I’m looking forward to reopening shop once things have settled down! ^w^/ ([i]I will be filing through orders and my PM’s shortly tonight after I’ve concluded a bit of schoolwork! You can go ahead and take your badges if you’ve sent the funds! If you have a question or concern please ping me on this thread! Thank you!)[/i]
Breezy Badges General Pinglist:
@Recordzz @PikaLink @Taytenn @Noddddd @Xolrit @starblazer @Pai @Runarite @Wolfstarblade @Zephyrwing @Twizz @MidnightFall @c33213 @Crim @SilverRipple @Loyalties @sakanapanda @Idyll @Munchcatto @Forestwolf @eieru @RisenWolf @sockmonkeygerald @Disillusionist @riverpaw67 @Luciferr @Rulanir @CrackedSouls @Angu15 @jbapple @WangGae @Medievalredragon @Katsuji @betty @Arinyl @Wraith296 @Sinjin @Gurrero @Coward @FrostWynd @Sarluna @unicornponies @Voidspeaker @X88B88B8II @danijust @DelightedVilla @Quinnelia @tigressRising @ElenyaSilvertail @LullabyOfWoe @Darkrait @EclipsedEden @Melova @WanderingTurtle @Nightfurypizza @alelag @FinnFantastic @IcyUmbreon @Hellnokitty @Kunikida @Sassibirb @Sidegrinder @Treemime @Deladria @crowvidae @lyricalmyxteries @nataliaryker @Perry321 @seasidesatyr @quartzbone @CrazyDragy @Vorne @Kindra @HopeFae @myriadofstars @Behemo @alyblaith @MoonlitCacti @Orielyn @Sylphiette @Font @tjara @Hawlucha @mintea00 @GrimdarkRoxy @horocol @alixander @Binary00101010 @Ragsy @Jyxxie @KCatonica @TheEternalPlague @Snaills @JayChirps @liteweaver @Probablylying @yellowstarfish @FusionBoltzGX @Cynil @TouchTone @shoujo @Zulaya @Banshee @Andraya @Katosh @divitineo @lunarScale @GreenAtlas @ofMontreal @Herddog @gaemar @mistely @mothmoth @J0taro @CheshireGata @NostalgicBreeze @8v3c @Airazon @Kaibuki @ShinyEntei @Fouguri @MotherOfBeardies @HollowBat @elfmoss @apotheosis @milesss @Diamondsnake

HIATUS ALERT

Breezy badges will be going on hiatus for a while! As some of you know, this is a self-run shop, and everything is done by me - and unfortunately I’ve been extremely stressed with schoolwork and irl circumstances. I also want to partake in my own personal hyperfixations and make time for personal projects I’m aiming to work on! (I’ve also been accepted into an art program, so I need to make time for that as well!) This does not mean Breezy Badges is closing! Just taking a break! (Also on that note, all commissions I have for my numerous different shops will be finished today or tomorrow!)

Breezy Badges will resume on August 17th!

Thank you all for your support! I’m looking forward to reopening shop once things have settled down! ^w^/

(I will be filing through orders and my PM’s shortly tonight after I’ve concluded a bit of schoolwork! You can go ahead and take your badges if you’ve sent the funds! If you have a question or concern please ping me on this thread! Thank you!)
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz

Good Luck with everything! Hope to see you again in August!

Medievalredragon
@Recordzz

Good Luck with everything! Hope to see you again in August!

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
have a good break! enjoy your time off!
have a good break! enjoy your time off!
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
Blessings on you in all your endeavors. Keep us updated on how you're doing. [emoji=heart size=1]
Blessings on you in all your endeavors. Keep us updated on how you're doing.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Congratulations on getting into that art program! Take the time to destress and enjoy the accomplishment!
Congratulations on getting into that art program! Take the time to destress and enjoy the accomplishment!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Congratulations on getting into the art program! I hope you learn new and exciting things to advance yourself~! I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors and I hope each day you are able to smile about at least one new exciting event in your life! Enjoy your break and have as much fun as possible! Stay safe as well!
Congratulations on getting into the art program! I hope you learn new and exciting things to advance yourself~! I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors and I hope each day you are able to smile about at least one new exciting event in your life! Enjoy your break and have as much fun as possible! Stay safe as well!
tumblr_f50642dfbdabc72e5d94ca06b8928f26_e26ea470_100.png ORIE
30 | mother | writer
Earth Flight | FR +2hrs
Good luck and take care [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Good luck and take care
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
Congrats on your acceptance into the art program!! Have a good break! <3
Congrats on your acceptance into the art program!! Have a good break! <3
n2Yio0g.png
Rest well and make sure to stay hydrated.
I hope you're doing well and can do many things you enjoy. Best of Luck!
I'm looking forward to the reopening in August, but please take your time and relax.
Rest well and make sure to stay hydrated.
I hope you're doing well and can do many things you enjoy. Best of Luck!
I'm looking forward to the reopening in August, but please take your time and relax.
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 120 121