Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Smol Succulent Shop [Freebies!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@vervain
I’ll start on it as soon as you send the cr! (:
@vervain
I’ll start on it as soon as you send the cr! (:
yUM5dBW.png
@AuroraOra May I be added to your general pinglist? I'm totally going to be back. :D
@AuroraOra May I be added to your general pinglist? I'm totally going to be back. :D
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@retrofuturist
Done! x
@retrofuturist
Done! x
yUM5dBW.png
@AuroraOra [b]Size:[/b] Large [b]Pot color:[/b] Pistachio [b]Symbol/letting on pot:[/b] Petani [b]Substrate:[/b] Sand, a yellow/orange would be nice! [b]Succulents:[/b] Blue Star, Devils Horns, Cali Sunset, Bashful, Zebra and Sunburst [b]Extras:[/b] All succulents please! (Please add more of the chosen types to fill up the pot. I really enjoy your fuller pot commissions!) [b]Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section?[/b] Yes! [b]Other comments & requests:[/b] Please colour coordinate with Petani here; [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42945534] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429456/42945534_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Size:[/b] Large [b]Pot color:[/b] Crocodile [b]Symbol/letting on pot:[/b] Sono [b]Substrate:[/b] Sand, a yellow/orange would be nice! [b]Succulents:[/b] Snowman Cactus, Ball Cactus, Blue Candle, Aloe, Sunburst and Bashful [b]Extras:[/b] All succulents please! (Please add more of the chosen types to fill up the pot. I really enjoy your fuller pot commissions!) [b]Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section?[/b] Yes! [b]Other comments & requests:[/b] Please focus on the cacti in this pot (Maybe make the other succulents a little smaller?) and colour coordinate with Sono here; [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38254667] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382547/38254667_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AuroraOra

Size: Large
Pot color: Pistachio
Symbol/letting on pot: Petani
Substrate: Sand, a yellow/orange would be nice!
Succulents: Blue Star, Devils Horns, Cali Sunset, Bashful, Zebra and Sunburst
Extras: All succulents please! (Please add more of the chosen types to fill up the pot. I really enjoy your fuller pot commissions!)
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Yes!
Other comments & requests: Please colour coordinate with Petani here;

42945534_350.png

Pot color: Crocodile
Symbol/letting on pot: Sono
Substrate: Sand, a yellow/orange would be nice!
Succulents: Snowman Cactus, Ball Cactus, Blue Candle, Aloe, Sunburst and Bashful
Extras: All succulents please! (Please add more of the chosen types to fill up the pot. I really enjoy your fuller pot commissions!)
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Yes!
Other comments & requests: Please focus on the cacti in this pot (Maybe make the other succulents a little smaller?) and colour coordinate with Sono here;

38254667_350.png
Pot color: Black with red veins(if that's okay)
Symbol/letting on pot: Dark Abyss
Substrate: dark grey sand with small light grey specks
Succulents: moon cactus, two black knight, devils horns, blue star, cali sunset. Scattered bones, shadow flight stone.
Extras: glow mushrooms and shadow mushrooms.
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Yes
Other comments & requests: none

Pot color: Black with red veins(if that's okay)
Symbol/letting on pot: Dark Abyss
Substrate: dark grey sand with small light grey specks
Succulents: moon cactus, two black knight, devils horns, blue star, cali sunset. Scattered bones, shadow flight stone.
Extras: glow mushrooms and shadow mushrooms.
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Yes
Other comments & requests: none

Also could I be pinged for the LGBT ones?
Also could I be pinged for the LGBT ones?
@MoonlitCacti @PetitRenard

Both of your requests have been taken and put on the list! I want to apologise for any kind of delay. It might take me a little extra time to complete custom requests right now because I’m really preparing for the whole coronavirus thing, but I’ll get them done as soon as I can! (:
@MoonlitCacti @PetitRenard

Both of your requests have been taken and put on the list! I want to apologise for any kind of delay. It might take me a little extra time to complete custom requests right now because I’m really preparing for the whole coronavirus thing, but I’ll get them done as soon as I can! (:
yUM5dBW.png
No rush! Art takes time and patience as well as with real life stuff so take all the time you need!
No rush! Art takes time and patience as well as with real life stuff so take all the time you need!
@AuroraOra Could I be put on the ping list for your LGBT+ succulents/would you be willing to ping me if/when there's an ice-flight succulent?
@AuroraOra Could I be put on the ping list for your LGBT+ succulents/would you be willing to ping me if/when there's an ice-flight succulent?
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@VagabondSentinel
Done!
@VagabondSentinel
Done!
yUM5dBW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11