Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Smol Succulent Shop [Freebies!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@AuroraOra These are [i]super[/i] cute. [emoji=coatl love size=1] Size: Large Pot color: Dark Red Symbol/letting on pot: UnAlter Substrate: Soil Succulents: Bashful, String of Pearls, Aloe, Cali Sunset, Black Knight, Devil's Horns Extras: Shadow Mushrooms, Scattered bones Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Of course! Other comments & requests: I'm not picky about the order these are placed in, so feel free to place the arrangements however you'd like!
@AuroraOra

These are super cute.

Size: Large
Pot color: Dark Red
Symbol/letting on pot: UnAlter
Substrate: Soil
Succulents: Bashful, String of Pearls, Aloe, Cali Sunset, Black Knight, Devil's Horns
Extras: Shadow Mushrooms, Scattered bones
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Of course!
Other comments & requests: I'm not picky about the order these are placed in, so feel free to place the arrangements however you'd like!
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@Quetzy
I’ll start on it as soon as you send a cr! c:
@Quetzy
I’ll start on it as soon as you send a cr! c:
yUM5dBW.png
Size: Tiny
Pot color: VERY VERY dark grey
Symbol/letting on pot: Ice symbol please!
Substrate: could i have white sand?
Succulents: Blue Candle
Extras: N/A
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section?: Yes!
Other comments & requests: N/A

@auroraOra
Size: Tiny
Pot color: VERY VERY dark grey
Symbol/letting on pot: Ice symbol please!
Substrate: could i have white sand?
Succulents: Blue Candle
Extras: N/A
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section?: Yes!
Other comments & requests: N/A

@auroraOra
@AuroraOra

Is this open? It’s so cute!
@AuroraOra

Is this open? It’s so cute!
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
@AuroraOra Size: Large Pot color: Blackberry Symbol/letting on pot: Would it be possible to do a thorny tangle that goes around the pot? Like this apparel: [item=pastel rose thorn wing tangle] or [item=dusky rose thorn wing tangle]. But without the roses that are on the apparel. I like the dusky rose best, but if you don't like how it looks when you're doing it, pastel rose is my second choice. If I need to choose a different symbol, I'd like this: [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] Substrate: Cream Succulents: Bishop Cap, Bashful, Snowman Cactus, Aloe, Devils Horns, Blue Candle Extras: Shadow Mushrooms, Scattered Bones Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Definitely! Other comments & requests: Thanks so much. If you'd like to add some extra $ onto the order for the tangle request, let me know. I'm happy to pay for extra work.
@AuroraOra

Size: Large
Pot color: Blackberry
Symbol/letting on pot: Would it be possible to do a thorny tangle that goes around the pot? Like this apparel: Pastel Rose Thorn Wing Tangle or Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle . But without the roses that are on the apparel. I like the dusky rose best, but if you don't like how it looks when you're doing it, pastel rose is my second choice. If I need to choose a different symbol, I'd like this:
Substrate: Cream
Succulents: Bishop Cap, Bashful, Snowman Cactus, Aloe, Devils Horns, Blue Candle
Extras: Shadow Mushrooms, Scattered Bones
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? Definitely!
Other comments & requests: Thanks so much. If you'd like to add some extra $ onto the order for the tangle request, let me know. I'm happy to pay for extra work.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@WarriorWing
It’s open! Does the title still say that it’s not? Sometimes when I log in it still says it’s closed and I’m wondering if it’s a bug ):
@WarriorWing
It’s open! Does the title still say that it’s not? Sometimes when I log in it still says it’s closed and I’m wondering if it’s a bug ):
yUM5dBW.png
@retrofuturist

I’ll try it with thorny tangles and let you know how it goes! If it doesn’t look right or something, I’ll shoot you a pm.
@retrofuturist

I’ll try it with thorny tangles and let you know how it goes! If it doesn’t look right or something, I’ll shoot you a pm.
yUM5dBW.png
@AuroraOra

It said closed? I don’t know, it must be a bug
@AuroraOra

It said closed? I don’t know, it must be a bug
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
@AuroraOra it says open to me ^^
Also. Moreeeee (Sorry but I'm a crazy succulent lady)
Size: Medium
Pot color: Kind of... Grey-blue?
Symbol/letting on pot: Whatever fits (Its also fine with none)
Substrate: Sand
Succulents: Black Night
Extras: Wind Flight flag
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? yep!
Other comments & requests:
@AuroraOra it says open to me ^^
Also. Moreeeee (Sorry but I'm a crazy succulent lady)
Size: Medium
Pot color: Kind of... Grey-blue?
Symbol/letting on pot: Whatever fits (Its also fine with none)
Substrate: Sand
Succulents: Black Night
Extras: Wind Flight flag
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? yep!
Other comments & requests:
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@AuroraOra

hi again!

Size: large
Pot color: dark brown
Symbol/letting on pot: Koyane
Substrate: sand (regular sand is fine)
Succulents: string of pearls, snowman cactus, zebra, black knight, blue candle, aloe
Extras: lightning stone
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? sure!
Other comments & requests: these don't have to be in the order I listed them! please do whatever looks best!
@AuroraOra

hi again!

Size: large
Pot color: dark brown
Symbol/letting on pot: Koyane
Substrate: sand (regular sand is fine)
Succulents: string of pearls, snowman cactus, zebra, black knight, blue candle, aloe
Extras: lightning stone
Are you okay with your arrangement being posted in the gallery section? sure!
Other comments & requests: these don't have to be in the order I listed them! please do whatever looks best!
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11