Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] Ancients of the woods
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53
@PhoenixPhaedrana Added, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Hawkeyyee so sorry for the delay - I had a very busy few days ^^" Would you like the accent to be included? I haven't drawn it yet but it seems relatively simple, so it'd be 150kt extra - so 500kt total! Let me know whether it should be included or not, and feel free to send the CR whenever suits ya, and I'll get to it asap!
@PhoenixPhaedrana Added, thank you so much!

@Hawkeyyee so sorry for the delay - I had a very busy few days ^^" Would you like the accent to be included? I haven't drawn it yet but it seems relatively simple, so it'd be 150kt extra - so 500kt total! Let me know whether it should be included or not, and feel free to send the CR whenever suits ya, and I'll get to it asap!
ooo!! if it’s possible for the accent i’d love if it were included <33 thank you so much! sending payment now!!
ooo!! if it’s possible for the accent i’d love if it were included <33 thank you so much! sending payment now!!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Keres looks perfect <333 thank you so much!!! especially love how you've done her accent!
Keres looks perfect <333 thank you so much!!! especially love how you've done her accent!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
[s][b]Dragon/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57548780][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575488/57548780_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression:[/b] 1 [b]Frame:[/b] Gothic [b]Frame colors:[/b] The secondary colors are fine! [b]Banner text:[/b] The old me is the new me's scourge! [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Other[/b]: Hi yes I'm finally here with mone [/s] [b]Nevermind, so sorry![/b]
Dragon/s: 57548780_350.png

Expression: 1

Frame: Gothic

Frame colors: The secondary colors are fine!

Banner text: The old me is the new me's scourge!

Payment: Gems

Other: Hi yes I'm finally here with mone

Nevermind, so sorry!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Bump!
Bump!
Is this open? if so, would you be open to me buying an adopt from you? ----- [b]Dragon/s:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=46&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=49&winggene=47&wings=64&auth=3c6f7fc8e482b4f60971acaa5c95a3edb3cde1f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Expression:[/b] 1 [b]Frame:[/b] Coat of Arms [b]Frame colors:[/b] could you do a paleish tan color? like the gene colors stone/taupe? or a black frame. [b]Banner text:[/b] (N/A, no banner text) [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure. [b]Other[/b]: could you make the image larger than the 650 px default?
Is this open? if so, would you be open to me buying an adopt from you?
Dragon/s:
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=46&breed=18&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=49&winggene=47&wings=64&auth=3c6f7fc8e482b4f60971acaa5c95a3edb3cde1f9&dummyext=prev.png

Expression: 1

Frame: Coat of Arms

Frame colors: could you do a paleish tan color? like the gene colors stone/taupe? or a black frame.

Banner text:
(N/A, no banner text)

Payment: Treasure.

Other: could you make the image larger than the 650 px default?
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
@StingTheAnimus Ah- yes, I'm still open! ^^ And sure thing, how big do you need it? I can up to the full size of 1600x1750 px, is that enough? :o Let me know if this works for ya! And feel free to send the CR whenever suits ya, I'll get to work on the adopt right away! ^^ I haven't drawn the Earth primal eyes yet so it may take a couple days, but I should have it done soon either way :>
@StingTheAnimus Ah- yes, I'm still open! ^^ And sure thing, how big do you need it? I can up to the full size of 1600x1750 px, is that enough? :o Let me know if this works for ya! And feel free to send the CR whenever suits ya, I'll get to work on the adopt right away! ^^ I haven't drawn the Earth primal eyes yet so it may take a couple days, but I should have it done soon either way :>
And sure thing, how big do you need it? I can up to the full size of 1600x1750 px, is that enough? :o Let me know if this works for ya!
sure, that would be great!

And feel free to send the CR whenever suits ya, I'll get to work on the adopt right away!
I'll send it right now!

I haven't drawn the Earth primal eyes yet so it may take a couple days, but I should have it done soon either way :>
Take your time!
And sure thing, how big do you need it? I can up to the full size of 1600x1750 px, is that enough? :o Let me know if this works for ya!
sure, that would be great!

And feel free to send the CR whenever suits ya, I'll get to work on the adopt right away!
I'll send it right now!

I haven't drawn the Earth primal eyes yet so it may take a couple days, but I should have it done soon either way :>
Take your time!
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
@ofMontreal Oh my gods I never realized I completely missed the notif from you- I'm so so sorry! >< I've been very busy the past while, I apologize - if you're still interested, though, let me know c':
@ofMontreal Oh my gods I never realized I completely missed the notif from you- I'm so so sorry! >< I've been very busy the past while, I apologize - if you're still interested, though, let me know c':
Sure, I'm still interested. Same info as before, gem payment.
Sure, I'm still interested. Same info as before, gem payment.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53