Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Violetah's Adopt shop - Closed
The one-stop shop for all my adoptables. Status: Open There are currently 3 different adopts available: [b]Mirror Busts, Roaring Tundra Busts[/b] and [b]Flying Nocturne[/b]. [b]Mirror Bust[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1WcPvEg.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/XXUCsh0.png[/img] Pricing [LIST] [*]Base adopt with available genes cost 25,000t. [*]Genes can be sponsored for 5kt each. [*]Small adjustments to the line art, like closing eyes or flipping the adopt cost nothing. However any other changes will cost between 5-10kt, depending on complexity. Apparel not included in this. [*]Multi-eyes and Primals cost an additional 5kt. [/LIST] Slots [LIST=1] [*] Opem [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [/LIST] Available Genes [center][columns][quote]Primaries: Bar Basic Cherub Clown Crystal Falcon Giraffe Iridescent Jaguar Jupiter Lionfish Metallic Petals Piebald Pinstripe Poison Python Ripple Savannah Skink Slime Speckle Starmap Tiger Vipera Wasp [/quote] [nextcol] [quote]Terts: Basic Capsule Circuit Contour Crackle Firefly Filigree Gembond Ghost Glimmer Lace Okapi Opal Peacock Runes Scales Smirch Smoke Spines Stained Thylacine Underbelly [/quote][/columns][/center] [b]Roaring Tundra Busts[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/itzsbTr.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/TA1ZLqD.png[/img] Pricing [LIST] [*]Base adopt with available genes cost 30,000t. [*]Genes can be sponsored for 5kt each. [*]Small adjustments to the line art, like closing eyes or flipping the adopt cost nothing. However any other changes will cost between 5-10kt, depending on complexity. Apparel not included in this. [*]Multi-eyes and Primals cost an additional 5kt. [/LIST] Slots [LIST=1] [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [/LIST] Available Genes [center][columns][quote]Primaries: Basic Pinstripe Savannah Speckle Vipera [/quote] [nextcol] [quote]Secondary: Basic Freckle Toxin Trail [/quote] [nextcol] [quote]Terts: Basic Ghost Runes Stained Underbelly [/quote][/columns][/center] [b]Flying Nocturne[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YiGyfqG.png[/img] Pricing [LIST] [*]Base adopt with available genes cost 75,000t. [*]Genes can be sponsored for 10kt each. [*]Small adjustments to the line art, like closing eyes, cost nothing. However any other changes will cost between 5-20kt, depending on complexity. Apparel not included in this. [*]Multi-eyes and Primals cost an additional 5kt. [/LIST] Slots [LIST=1] [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [/LIST] Available Genes [center][columns][quote]Primaries: Basic Crystal Iridescent Pinstripe Skink [/quote] [nextcol] [quote]Secondary: Basic Butterfly Facet Shimmer Trail [/quote] [nextcol] [quote]Terts: Basic Capsule Circuit Ghost Glimmer Spines Smirch Stained Thylacine Underbelly [/quote][/columns][/center] Other: [LIST] [*]Only 2 adopts can be ordered at a time [*]These adopts are optimized to fit inside dragon bios [*]If you ever want to post or link these anywhere else please cite and link me as the artist [/LIST] Payment [LIST] [*]To pay, once I confirm your slot set up a CR with the agreed price. I'll accept the CR once I've finished the art and messaged you with the link to it. [*]Gem to treasure ratio is 1g:1000t for simplicity [center]Form[/center] Dragon: (Put a picture of your dragon without apparel here) Any additional information: (Flipped, open/closed eyes, scars etc. Can also add links to other artwork of the dragon here) Price: (Basically the cost of the base adopt + any extras. Just to make sure you've read everything)
The one-stop shop for all my adoptables.

There are currently 3 different adopts available: Mirror Busts, Roaring Tundra Busts and Flying Nocturne.

Mirror Bust
1WcPvEg.pngXXUCsh0.png
Pricing
  • Base adopt with available genes cost 25,000t.
  • Genes can be sponsored for 5kt each.
  • Small adjustments to the line art, like closing eyes or flipping the adopt cost nothing. However any other changes will cost between 5-10kt, depending on complexity. Apparel not included in this.
  • Multi-eyes and Primals cost an additional 5kt.

Slots
  1. Opem
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Available Genes
Quote:
Primaries:
Bar
Basic
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent
Jaguar
Jupiter
Lionfish
Metallic
Petals
Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Slime
Speckle
Starmap
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp
Quote:
Terts:
Basic
Capsule
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Firefly
Filigree
Gembond
Ghost
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Peacock
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly

Roaring Tundra Busts
itzsbTr.pngTA1ZLqD.png
Pricing
  • Base adopt with available genes cost 30,000t.
  • Genes can be sponsored for 5kt each.
  • Small adjustments to the line art, like closing eyes or flipping the adopt cost nothing. However any other changes will cost between 5-10kt, depending on complexity. Apparel not included in this.

Slots
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Available Genes
Quote:
Primaries:
Basic
Pinstripe
Savannah
Speckle
Vipera
Quote:
Secondary:
Basic
Freckle
Toxin
Trail
Quote:
Terts:
Basic
Ghost
Runes
Stained
Underbelly

Flying Nocturne
YiGyfqG.png
Pricing
  • Base adopt with available genes cost 75,000t.
  • Genes can be sponsored for 10kt each.
  • Small adjustments to the line art, like closing eyes, cost nothing. However any other changes will cost between 5-20kt, depending on complexity. Apparel not included in this.

Slots
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Available Genes
Quote:
Primaries:
Basic
Crystal
Iridescent
Pinstripe
Skink
Quote:
Secondary:
Basic
Butterfly
Facet
Shimmer
Trail
Quote:
Terts:
Basic
Capsule
Circuit
Ghost
Glimmer
Spines
Smirch
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly

Other:
  • Only 2 adopts can be ordered at a time
  • These adopts are optimized to fit inside dragon bios
  • If you ever want to post or link these anywhere else please cite and link me as the artist

Payment
  • To pay, once I confirm your slot set up a CR with the agreed price. I'll accept the CR once I've finished the art and messaged you with the link to it.
  • Gem to treasure ratio is 1g:1000t for simplicity
    Form
    Dragon: (Put a picture of your dragon without apparel here)
    Any additional information: (Flipped, open/closed eyes, scars etc. Can also add links to other artwork of the dragon here)
    Price: (Basically the cost of the base adopt + any extras. Just to make sure you've read everything)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Ping List for New Adopts:
@/FoggyDownpour
@/Sinjin
@/Devonix
Ping List for New Adopts:
@/FoggyDownpour
@/Sinjin
@/Devonix
@Violetah pretty! Dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=96&auth=e5908b6ce5687de7b0f273b2b1ef617f2cc214a0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Any additional information: facing right please! Price: 25kt
@Violetah pretty!
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=81&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=96&auth=e5908b6ce5687de7b0f273b2b1ef617f2cc214a0&dummyext=prev.png
Any additional information: facing right please!
Price: 25kt
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@leylines

So sorry for taking so long to get to you. That looks good and I'll get the adopt to you soon.
@leylines

So sorry for taking so long to get to you. That looks good and I'll get the adopt to you soon.
@leylines Here's your adopt! If anything needs changing just say, and don't forget to save it to your computer. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qtDKOAQ.png[/img]
@leylines

Here's your adopt! If anything needs changing just say, and don't forget to save it to your computer.
qtDKOAQ.png
@Violetah no, it looks good!! Thank you!
@Violetah no, it looks good!! Thank you!
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@Violetah I'd like to order two of these! Not sure if I got the price correctly, tho ^^' Dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=23&winggene=23&wings=132&auth=04bebecf6d853702f087d794dd4f2b61c12df550&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Any additional information: No changes to the base. Price: 25,000 + 5,000 of sponsoring tert gene= 30,000 And second order Dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=20&winggene=2&wings=174&auth=4815e8dc74d697069a8829b635ba2e89f6625057&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Any additional information: No changes to the base. Price: 25,000, she has no genes I need to sponsor ^^ Total price: 55,000 treasure?
@Violetah
I'd like to order two of these! Not sure if I got the price correctly, tho ^^'

Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=23&winggene=23&wings=132&auth=04bebecf6d853702f087d794dd4f2b61c12df550&dummyext=prev.png
Any additional information: No changes to the base.
Price: 25,000 + 5,000 of sponsoring tert gene= 30,000

And second order

Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=20&winggene=2&wings=174&auth=4815e8dc74d697069a8829b635ba2e89f6625057&dummyext=prev.png
Any additional information: No changes to the base.
Price: 25,000, she has no genes I need to sponsor ^^

Total price: 55,000 treasure?
@Meraraki

Ok,the prices look good! I'll start working on them asap.
@Meraraki

Ok,the prices look good! I'll start working on them asap.
@Violetah Can I be one the pinglist?
@Violetah Can I be one the pinglist?
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png