Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | -NEW SANDSURGE- Ancient Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 153 154
I love them!! Thank you [emoji=aberration love size=1]
I love them!! Thank you
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@Golden
ill be opening end of august again! thank you! :D
@Golden
ill be opening end of august again! thank you! :D
Oh my god, it's looks sooo cute! *.*
I adore it, the coloration is gorgeous! Thank you very much for the amazing work. ^u^
Oh my god, it's looks sooo cute! *.*
I adore it, the coloration is gorgeous! Thank you very much for the amazing work. ^u^
jbyQtHP.png
Thank you so much, they all look incredible!! I LOVE how you do the water primal eyes too, they're so fun!
Thank you so much, they all look incredible!! I LOVE how you do the water primal eyes too, they're so fun!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Ajgreelyfan3 oh my god as I was cooking today I had a sinking moment of realisation that 'hey I drew the fans gene for banescales but none of the adopts i made yesterday had the fans gene' [b]and then I realised i completely forgot your lads fans[/b] so here it is all fixed up fhdsjkghdsj [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637041178105217024/996162526712705064/banescale_Ajgreelyfan3.png[/img]
@Ajgreelyfan3
oh my god as I was cooking today I had a sinking moment of realisation that 'hey I drew the fans gene for banescales but none of the adopts i made yesterday had the fans gene'
and then I realised
i completely forgot your lads fans

so here it is all fixed up fhdsjkghdsj

banescale_Ajgreelyfan3.png
OH I didn't even realize it loll I love them so much!!! :o
OH I didn't even realize it loll I love them so much!!! :o
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I love Ceilp's look! Oh wow! The vines and opal coloring came out wonderfully! Thank you so much for taking the time to incorporate them into your work!!!
I love Ceilp's look! Oh wow! The vines and opal coloring came out wonderfully! Thank you so much for taking the time to incorporate them into your work!!!
@emmiemiapandy @trulyteru @Yukorusshi @StarDog @Vinid @BlackRayser @WishUponADragon @FreeWinged @Joule @Wardove @scarecrane @00Riku00 @Lednik @Luunai @Hinumi @Fellefan @SpaceBaguette @meowmeowmeow222 @Quintillion @JZBTHX @Solinary @Miirim @NijiMarii @Horses @Gyrfalcon2 @CascadingCosmos @Kazure @WitchyyWeasel @Oitykru @ReginaPhalange @Pressia @LittleParade @TheGodQueen @neonglow @TheWanderers @Drag0n5 @Kaial @crowvidae @MissPinkDragon @Aridora @iWolffe @xuliana @Heart @Iralla @Hraesvelgr @ApocalypseNyx @EmmaBird @BeingOfSalt @chorderaos @Hnai @Parad0xxy @soulykins @vaguelycanine @Rombek @Nightfallen @silverflame15 @WolfTrickster @bumblebree14 @Lolita @ApocalypseNyx @Ceylenium @Sphere @Sic @Industry @Azurenight @Crassula@Dfinch @Disillusionist @Avmire @Icewave @Valishtu @TwelveBrackets @ScoutTheGoosling @Panther202 @DivineVixen @Killjoy2170 @mesai @mistygold @Golden @Nonsense @Ragsy @vaguewhisperings @thatwhatthing @Ajgreelyfan3

SHOP REOPEN

Hello everyone!! Apologies for the longer wait for the shop to reopen, I had my hands tied with making new merch for my online shop these past few weeks with a tight deadline.

The shop is now open for all bases and making new genes! The same offer for banescales as before is staying (transferring to new base if you have one in the old one)

Grab em slots if you'd like then! :D
@emmiemiapandy @trulyteru @Yukorusshi @StarDog @Vinid @BlackRayser @WishUponADragon @FreeWinged @Joule @Wardove @scarecrane @00Riku00 @Lednik @Luunai @Hinumi @Fellefan @SpaceBaguette @meowmeowmeow222 @Quintillion @JZBTHX @Solinary @Miirim @NijiMarii @Horses @Gyrfalcon2 @CascadingCosmos @Kazure @WitchyyWeasel @Oitykru @ReginaPhalange @Pressia @LittleParade @TheGodQueen @neonglow @TheWanderers @Drag0n5 @Kaial @crowvidae @MissPinkDragon @Aridora @iWolffe @xuliana @Heart @Iralla @Hraesvelgr @ApocalypseNyx @EmmaBird @BeingOfSalt @chorderaos @Hnai @Parad0xxy @soulykins @vaguelycanine @Rombek @Nightfallen @silverflame15 @WolfTrickster @bumblebree14 @Lolita @ApocalypseNyx @Ceylenium @Sphere @Sic @Industry @Azurenight @Crassula@Dfinch @Disillusionist @Avmire @Icewave @Valishtu @TwelveBrackets @ScoutTheGoosling @Panther202 @DivineVixen @Killjoy2170 @mesai @mistygold @Golden @Nonsense @Ragsy @vaguewhisperings @thatwhatthing @Ajgreelyfan3

SHOP REOPEN

Hello everyone!! Apologies for the longer wait for the shop to reopen, I had my hands tied with making new merch for my online shop these past few weeks with a tight deadline.

The shop is now open for all bases and making new genes! The same offer for banescales as before is staying (transferring to new base if you have one in the old one)

Grab em slots if you'd like then! :D
Can I claim a slot please?
I will edit my order a bit later. ^^
Can I claim a slot please?
I will edit my order a bit later. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
@Nightfallen sure!
@Nightfallen sure!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 153 154