Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Winged Fox YCH Adopts [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Shop's still open for a bit~
Shop's still open for a bit~
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
@Joywing
The shop is open for Wavecrest!
@Joywing
The shop is open for Wavecrest!
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
bump!
bump!
@Joywing
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, the shop's open again!
@Joywing
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, the shop's open again!
@Joywing A new sitting fox adopt was added to the shop, currently running an introductory sale for them! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2782965/1#post_2782965][img]https://i.imgur.com/sWExsAr.gif[/img][/url]
@Joywing
A new sitting fox adopt was added to the shop, currently running an introductory sale for them!
sWExsAr.gif
These are so adorable!! @BetaOrionis I would like a floating pixel fox! [b]Dragon:[b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54242387] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542424/54242387_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Price:[/b] Is treasure alright? [b]Extra:[/b] I can't wait to see her ;.; Thank you so much!!
These are so adorable!!

@BetaOrionis
I would like a floating pixel fox!
Dragon:
54242387_350.png

Price: Is treasure alright?
Extra: I can't wait to see her ;.; Thank you so much!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer
That would be 165 000t, send a cr and I'll get started!
@MythDancer
That would be 165 000t, send a cr and I'll get started!
@BetaOrionis are dragons necessary for orders? I was wondering if i could get my umbreon OC as one
@BetaOrionis are dragons necessary for orders? I was wondering if i could get my umbreon OC as one
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade
I'd be willing to do it priced at 220g for a non pixel fox, 135g for a floating pixel and 120g for a sitting pixel.
@GuardParade
I'd be willing to do it priced at 220g for a non pixel fox, 135g for a floating pixel and 120g for a sitting pixel.
@BetaOrionis Hey! If you're still open, I would like a sitting pixel fox! [b]Dragon:[/b] *gently slides this girl in here again* [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58135650][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581357/58135650_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Price:[/b] It would be 145g, but I'm throwing in an extra 5g to make it [b]a nice even 150g[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] Transparent background again please! Also may I be put on the pinglist? I just love your little fox pixels, I wanna spoil my girl with them
@BetaOrionis
Hey! If you're still open, I would like a sitting pixel fox!
Dragon: *gently slides this girl in here again*
58135650_350.png
Price: It would be 145g, but I'm throwing in an extra 5g to make it a nice even 150g
Extra: Transparent background again please! Also may I be put on the pinglist? I just love your little fox pixels, I wanna spoil my girl with them
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7