Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Winged Fox YCH Adopts [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@BetaOrionis
Aaaaah! Thank you so much, she looks great!
@BetaOrionis
Aaaaah! Thank you so much, she looks great!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
closing tomorrow~
closing tomorrow~
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
@Joywing
Winged fox adopts available for Mistjam!
@Joywing
Winged fox adopts available for Mistjam!
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
bumping!
bumping!
@BetaOrionis I would like a pixel fox please c: [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=363032&tab=dragon&did=58949980]Eunji[/url] [b]Price:[/b] Treasure, 130kT including the new genes and the runes already listed, correct? [s]I think I did my math right lol[/s] [b]Extra:[/b] Lighter green background please, like in the bamboo here: [item=bamboo cluster]
@BetaOrionis

I would like a pixel fox please c:

Dragon: Eunji
Price: Treasure, 130kT including the new genes and the runes already listed, correct? I think I did my math right lol
Extra: Lighter green background please, like in the bamboo here: Bamboo Cluster
DSccKrd.png
@foreverrain
Sorry the wording's a bit weird, I just updated the post! It should be 140kt, 105kt for double basic, 15kt for a new gene, 10kt for a listed one - I just added peregrine to that list.
Send the money over and I'll get started!
@foreverrain
Sorry the wording's a bit weird, I just updated the post! It should be 140kt, 105kt for double basic, 15kt for a new gene, 10kt for a listed one - I just added peregrine to that list.
Send the money over and I'll get started!
@BetaOrionis Wait does that include the vipera as well? I wanna get all three genes but I clearly didn't quite get the price right
@BetaOrionis Wait does that include the vipera as well? I wanna get all three genes but I clearly didn't quite get the price right
DSccKrd.png
@foreverrain
Yup, 105kt for a basic fox, +15kt for vipera, + 20kt for peregrine and runes = 140kt.
@foreverrain
Yup, 105kt for a basic fox, +15kt for vipera, + 20kt for peregrine and runes = 140kt.
@foreverrain I hope you like her! [img]https://i.imgur.com/C4xkQpV.gif[/img]
@foreverrain I hope you like her!
C4xkQpV.gif
@BetaOrionis Oh wow that was quick! I love it!
@BetaOrionis Oh wow that was quick! I love it!
DSccKrd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7