Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Winged Fox YCH Adopts [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How absolutely adorable, I love these! @BetaOrionis I would like a pixel fox! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56237605] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562377/56237605_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Price:[/b] 100g base + 15g sludge sponsor + 15g capsule sponsor + 10g cherub existing gene = 140g I believe? [b]Extra:[/b] Would it be possible to give him a bit of the gold jewellery over the face and neck like his accent? Totally willing to pay extra for it, or it's totally fine if not!
How absolutely adorable, I love these!

@BetaOrionis
I would like a pixel fox!
Dragon:
56237605_350.png

Price: 100g base + 15g sludge sponsor + 15g capsule sponsor + 10g cherub existing gene = 140g I believe?
Extra: Would it be possible to give him a bit of the gold jewellery over the face and neck like his accent? Totally willing to pay extra for it, or it's totally fine if not!
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott
I can give it a go, just tip whatever once he's done!
@rufusdrumknott
I can give it a go, just tip whatever once he's done!
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
@BetaOrionis Alright, thanks! So do I send payment now, or when you tell me he's ready?
@BetaOrionis Alright, thanks! So do I send payment now, or when you tell me he's ready?
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott
You can send the payment now
@rufusdrumknott
You can send the payment now
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
@rufusdrumknott Your boy's done~ I had fun with the accent! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pDy12lj.gif[/img]
@rufusdrumknott
Your boy's done~ I had fun with the accent!
pDy12lj.gif
@BetaOrionis Oh my gosh how gorgeous! Thank you so much [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@BetaOrionis Oh my gosh how gorgeous! Thank you so much
1XvTtel.png
@BetaOrionis
Dragon:
Not Found

Price: Treasure
Extra: Since I'm sponsoring all these genes... it should be 145kt if I've done my math right. I linked the outfit because the dragon refuses to be bred into existence. You don't have to do the apparel... but I'll tip you extra if you put a daisy on the fox's head somewhere.

Just tell me when to send the cash and if I did my math wrong!
@BetaOrionis
Dragon:
Not Found

Price: Treasure
Extra: Since I'm sponsoring all these genes... it should be 145kt if I've done my math right. I linked the outfit because the dragon refuses to be bred into existence. You don't have to do the apparel... but I'll tip you extra if you put a daisy on the fox's head somewhere.

Just tell me when to send the cash and if I did my math wrong!
@PikaLink
You did the math right! You can send payment now and a tip later~
@PikaLink
You did the math right! You can send payment now and a tip later~
@PikaLink I gave her a lil flower! [img]https://i.imgur.com/u2EUOW8.gif[/img]
@PikaLink
I gave her a lil flower!
u2EUOW8.gif
Shop open for one more day! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lcl3tIG.gif[/img]
Shop open for one more day!
lcl3tIG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7