Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] angry vibrating stick dragons
1 2 3 4 5
@clerval
username: HeartAnonimous
name of dragon: RadioactiveIvy (don't question it)
scry of dragon without apparel/accents (optionally, link it to your dragon): Link to dragon
Not Found

genes: Poison, Shimmer, Underbelly
frame rate (default 100ms; can provide multiple): Default
decorations (one exclamation point, three exclamation points, other): Three exclamation points
size(s) (resizing is free!): Could you send me both normal and small please? If that's okay with you! If not just the small one
other requests: Hat for Max yeehaw, you don't need to draw the other apparel
@clerval
username: HeartAnonimous
name of dragon: RadioactiveIvy (don't question it)
scry of dragon without apparel/accents (optionally, link it to your dragon): Link to dragon
Not Found

genes: Poison, Shimmer, Underbelly
frame rate (default 100ms; can provide multiple): Default
decorations (one exclamation point, three exclamation points, other): Three exclamation points
size(s) (resizing is free!): Could you send me both normal and small please? If that's okay with you! If not just the small one
other requests: Hat for Max yeehaw, you don't need to draw the other apparel
.................................... nefzg1V.png
06xk8gV.png
W4MCmn2.png
tqGkHih.png
6ZdcGpT.png
YMPbu9R.png
........Art Shop........
........Commissions........
........Deviantart........
........Tired 24/7........
Untitled1100_20230113011602.png........
@clerval [b]username:[/b] Wonderlast [b]name of dragon:[/b] Guildenstern [b]scry of dragon without apparel/accents (optionally, link it to your dragon):[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=233827&tab=dragon&did=26824375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=8&winggene=11&wings=10&auth=720b2ad0917f68b4be23f486bcb14b8954f4af27&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]genes:[/b] Giraffe Peregrine Spines [b]frame rate (default 100ms; can provide multiple):[/b] Default [b]decorations (one exclamation point, three exclamation points, other):[/b] Three exclamation points the same color as the feathers in [item=sanguine plumage] [b]size(s) (resizing is free!):[/b] The smaller size please [b]other requests:[/b] May I have an estimate of how much the adopt will cost in total? Since I am sponsoring three new genes. My current guess is from 150k-225kt, depending on whether peregrine and giraffe are categorized as simple or complex genes. Also, would you like to receive payment by CR or PM?
@clerval
username: Wonderlast
name of dragon: Guildenstern
scry of dragon without apparel/accents (optionally, link it to your dragon):
dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=8&winggene=11&wings=10&auth=720b2ad0917f68b4be23f486bcb14b8954f4af27&dummyext=prev.png
genes:
Giraffe
Peregrine
Spines
frame rate (default 100ms; can provide multiple):
decorations (one exclamation point, three exclamation points, other):
Three exclamation points the same color as the feathers in Sanguine Plumage
size(s) (resizing is free!):
The smaller size please
other requests:
May I have an estimate of how much the adopt will cost in total? Since I am sponsoring three new genes. My current guess is from 150k-225kt, depending on whether peregrine and giraffe are categorized as simple or complex genes. Also, would you like to receive payment by CR or PM?
1WhYQHt.png
1 2 3 4 5