Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hawk's adopts - couple pixels (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
@Pressia LOL i just really love this new breed and needed to, plus gonna need to save up for genes once i hatch my eggys <33

this is such a cutie!! god i love the skeletal tert so much!!! will get right to work on this cutie! <33
@Pressia LOL i just really love this new breed and needed to, plus gonna need to save up for genes once i hatch my eggys <33

this is such a cutie!! god i love the skeletal tert so much!!! will get right to work on this cutie! <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Oh yeah, my vault is gonna hurt after I gene mine up....
I'll send payment now!
@Hawkeyyee
Oh yeah, my vault is gonna hurt after I gene mine up....
I'll send payment now!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia ooof same and bless <33 here is your child btw!! let me know if there's anything to correct! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sM0rMhp.png[/img]
@Pressia
ooof same

and bless <33 here is your child btw!! let me know if there's anything to correct!

sM0rMhp.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
GEEZ that was quick lol and she looks amazing!! Awww, I love it, thank you so much!
@Hawkeyyee
GEEZ that was quick lol and she looks amazing!! Awww, I love it, thank you so much!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia
LOL im in a draw mood is all i can say
but im so glad you like!! <33 and anytime!
@Pressia
LOL im in a draw mood is all i can say
but im so glad you like!! <33 and anytime!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee ACTUALLY, I just realized that that pose would be perfect for an eternally youthful Banescale I'm planning. Soooooo I'm going to order another one, if that's okay xD [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=46&bodygene=52&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=39&winggene=48&wings=161&auth=13de89315fcc5bde0bca13d47b1d75cce8ad7ef9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Hawkeyyee
ACTUALLY, I just realized that that pose would be perfect for an eternally youthful Banescale I'm planning. Soooooo I'm going to order another one, if that's okay xD

dragon?age=0&body=46&bodygene=52&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=39&winggene=48&wings=161&auth=13de89315fcc5bde0bca13d47b1d75cce8ad7ef9&dummyext=prev.png
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia
that is perfectly okay! <33
and ohmygod that child is gorgeous <33 those primal eyes!!
i'd be honored to draw them!
@Pressia
that is perfectly okay! <33
and ohmygod that child is gorgeous <33 those primal eyes!!
i'd be honored to draw them!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
It's the first primal I have - I KNEW I had to get one to breedchange, given their lore!
Sending payment now :)
@Hawkeyyee
It's the first primal I have - I KNEW I had to get one to breedchange, given their lore!
Sending payment now :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia such a pretty dragon <33 and honestly, if i had a primal eyed i'd be doing the same! the banescales are such a good breed and here is your second child! thank you so much <33 and let me know if there's anything to correct! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bQHIQzL.png[/img]
@Pressia
such a pretty dragon <33 and honestly, if i had a primal eyed i'd be doing the same! the banescales are such a good breed

and here is your second child! thank you so much <33 and let me know if there's anything to correct!

bQHIQzL.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee
Awwww, a perfect little ember! Thank you so much, again :)
@Hawkeyyee
Awwww, a perfect little ember! Thank you so much, again :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51