Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Skia's Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
@flamingshadow Hi im curious if you'd do bribes for apparel/plan on doing apparel in the future? (mostly interested for heraldic [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1] ) if so please ping me when you accept it, otherwise thanks anyway ^^
@flamingshadow
Hi im curious if you'd do bribes for apparel/plan on doing apparel in the future? (mostly interested for heraldic ) if so please ping me when you accept it, otherwise thanks anyway ^^
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020 Heraldic is probably the only one I'm considering doing apparel for. I'm open to try them out, but they will cost a bit more depending on the complexity. Show me the dragon so we can discuss together about the price!
@DarkElite020 Heraldic is probably the only one I'm considering doing apparel for. I'm open to try them out, but they will cost a bit more depending on the complexity. Show me the dragon so we can discuss together about the price!
fr_signature_final_1.pngfr_signature_final_2.png
@flamingshadow I'm not sure I'll get them yet, I'm just curious and looking at different art styles for now. The dragon I'd be interested in is this one, but I probably would keep the "will o the embers" off if that helps with the price. If you did/do take bribes for the apparel, I have some of the bribe familiars and am curious what you value them at as well. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221388/22138736_350.png?mtime=XZ_g6gAC3_Y.png[/img]
@flamingshadow
I'm not sure I'll get them yet, I'm just curious and looking at different art styles for now. The dragon I'd be interested in is this one, but I probably would keep the "will o the embers" off if that helps with the price. If you did/do take bribes for the apparel, I have some of the bribe familiars and am curious what you value them at as well.

22138736_350.png?mtime=XZ_g6gAC3_Y.png
@DarkElite020 well all the apparel is pretty simple, so I can do it for +5k. Without the embers it would just be +3k. As for the value of the familiars, it's gonna be the lowest value on the AT! So if the overall value excedes the cost of one adoptable you may get another one for free.
@DarkElite020 well all the apparel is pretty simple, so I can do it for +5k. Without the embers it would just be +3k. As for the value of the familiars, it's gonna be the lowest value on the AT! So if the overall value excedes the cost of one adoptable you may get another one for free.
@FlamingShadow [b]Adoptable type:[/b] Signature [b]Accents/Skins:[/b] N/A [b]Payment:[/b] I have a nocturne masque if you're still after one (other than that, treasure) [b]Image and link to the dragon:[/b] Petals/Stripes/Okapi (a scry without the apparel so it's easier to see) [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54654881] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LG1urkH.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Thank you :)[/b] How much will that be?[/center]
@FlamingShadow

Adoptable type: Signature

Accents/Skins: N/A

Payment: I have a nocturne masque if you're still after one (other than that, treasure)

Image and link to the dragon: Petals/Stripes/Okapi (a scry without the apparel so it's easier to see)

Thank you :)

How much will that be?

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@FlamingShadow

Yes and yes :> you're the one that made them, so you can do what you want with them! Though I'd like it if you'd let me know if you end up deleting them from whatever site you uploaded them to before you do so so I can upload them somewhere else first if that makes sense
I'm definitely interested in updates as well, especially for a coatl base on the monster Hunter adopt and a skydancer base for the signature adopt and the heraldic :> Thank you :D
@FlamingShadow

Yes and yes :> you're the one that made them, so you can do what you want with them! Though I'd like it if you'd let me know if you end up deleting them from whatever site you uploaded them to before you do so so I can upload them somewhere else first if that makes sense
I'm definitely interested in updates as well, especially for a coatl base on the monster Hunter adopt and a skydancer base for the signature adopt and the heraldic :> Thank you :D
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@CristorcusHelix hello there! So, the lowest AT price for the nocturne mask is 9kt, and the overall adopt would be 25kt so it would be one nocturne mask and 16kt!
@CristorcusHelix hello there! So, the lowest AT price for the nocturne mask is 9kt, and the overall adopt would be 25kt so it would be one nocturne mask and 16kt!
@flamingshadow
cool, thanks! I'll definitely keep it in mind ^^
@flamingshadow
cool, thanks! I'll definitely keep it in mind ^^
@braviary123 you're in luck cause i'm almost done with the coatl base for the monhun ones! Also I don't plan on deleting them anytime soon, but if that happens I'll try to mention it before hand
@braviary123 you're in luck cause i'm almost done with the coatl base for the monhun ones! Also I don't plan on deleting them anytime soon, but if that happens I'll try to mention it before hand
@FlamingShadow

Alrighty, let me know when you finish! Thank you :>
@FlamingShadow

Alrighty, let me know when you finish! Thank you :>
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90