Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pladge [Plague's Badge Fundraiser]
1 2 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560
Thank you so much for making such amazing, cool, and cute badges! It was an amazing idea and I appreciate all the effort and work you put into this. Hope you enjoy your new flight [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you so much for making such amazing, cool, and cute badges! It was an amazing idea and I appreciate all the effort and work you put into this. Hope you enjoy your new flight
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
I second Falinks! :)
I second Falinks! :)
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@VonGacy, small thing... but I'm certain I got the other half of the collaborative badge from Recordzz, yet it's not showing up in my personal tracker. Is that something I need to ask Recordzz to fix?
@VonGacy, small thing... but I'm certain I got the other half of the collaborative badge from Recordzz, yet it's not showing up in my personal tracker. Is that something I need to ask Recordzz to fix?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@VonGacy
I'm definitely sorry to see Pladge go - I've loved your art and your badges and the concepts were phenomenal! I do wish you the best in your future Flight, and I certainly hope that if you end up doing a badge-thing for that Flight, that you'll ping us to it! :D
@VonGacy
I'm definitely sorry to see Pladge go - I've loved your art and your badges and the concepts were phenomenal! I do wish you the best in your future Flight, and I certainly hope that if you end up doing a badge-thing for that Flight, that you'll ping us to it! :D
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
I’m really gonna miss Pladge, and whatever flight gets your artistic miracles in badge-making will probably be getting all my money in the future
I’m really gonna miss Pladge, and whatever flight gets your artistic miracles in badge-making will probably be getting all my money in the future
sBdLZtA.png
@Katsuji
It was an error on my end, something something a cell without the right formula, and it's now fixed!

@Contaminate @Falconair @Miirim @Falinks @/OtherPeopleInterestedInMoreBadges
Your words mean a lot to me but sadly I think it's better you don't get your hopes up too high, as one of the reasons I'm leaving is I will be more busy next year, and won't have time to do something like this anymore. You may see one or two badges float around but that's about it!
@Katsuji
It was an error on my end, something something a cell without the right formula, and it's now fixed!

@Contaminate @Falconair @Miirim @Falinks @/OtherPeopleInterestedInMoreBadges
Your words mean a lot to me but sadly I think it's better you don't get your hopes up too high, as one of the reasons I'm leaving is I will be more busy next year, and won't have time to do something like this anymore. You may see one or two badges float around but that's about it!
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
Hhh sorry I’m late

Just wanted to pop in here and say how much I loved Pladge and all the cute little badges! It was fun and I do hope to see it come back eventually maybe...

You are such a talented artist, and I hope you enjoy your time in your new flight! I’m going to miss being affiliates and just coming here to get the cute and funny badges! Thank you so much for coming up with this idea, and being the pioneer in dom-funding badge hubs! It’s really cool to see how many flights it has spread to, and how many it will continue to spread to even if Pladge is done (hopefully just for now).

(Also, out of pure curiosity, what flight are you moving to?)
Hhh sorry I’m late

Just wanted to pop in here and say how much I loved Pladge and all the cute little badges! It was fun and I do hope to see it come back eventually maybe...

You are such a talented artist, and I hope you enjoy your time in your new flight! I’m going to miss being affiliates and just coming here to get the cute and funny badges! Thank you so much for coming up with this idea, and being the pioneer in dom-funding badge hubs! It’s really cool to see how many flights it has spread to, and how many it will continue to spread to even if Pladge is done (hopefully just for now).

(Also, out of pure curiosity, what flight are you moving to?)
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I'm late as well, but I'm popping in to thank you for running pladge for such a long time! Have fun in your new flight <3
I hope cake will stick around in your lair regardless!
I'm late as well, but I'm popping in to thank you for running pladge for such a long time! Have fun in your new flight <3
I hope cake will stick around in your lair regardless!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site