Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I’ve recently created some very cute WOF adopts using a base by a user on WOF wiki. Once these adopts are sold to you, you own them and I have no rights to them. You are free to do whatever you wish with them. So without further ado i present the adopts.

Things to keep in mind:

• This is FIRST come FIRST serve.
• Prices can be changed. I can be bribed
• Your adopt’s entirety will arrive through messages
• Payment will happen before I send your adopt through messages.

• Pinglist •

@Andraya @Chickendinner @Silverripple @Angel614 @CrierNightGlori @Cacophony @Wolven @717cole @ARandomKorean @perilplayz @StrudleNugget @riverpaw67 @DiesIrae @nappez @Netherlands @Lepidolite @jia1303 @DawnSky101 @littletoes101 @Luminousheart @SerenityGale
I’ve recently created some very cute WOF adopts using a base by a user on WOF wiki. Once these adopts are sold to you, you own them and I have no rights to them. You are free to do whatever you wish with them. So without further ado i present the adopts.

Things to keep in mind:

• This is FIRST come FIRST serve.
• Prices can be changed. I can be bribed
• Your adopt’s entirety will arrive through messages
• Payment will happen before I send your adopt through messages.

• Pinglist •

@Andraya @Chickendinner @Silverripple @Angel614 @CrierNightGlori @Cacophony @Wolven @717cole @ARandomKorean @perilplayz @StrudleNugget @riverpaw67 @DiesIrae @nappez @Netherlands @Lepidolite @jia1303 @DawnSky101 @littletoes101 @Luminousheart @SerenityGale
[center] _____________________________________________________________________ ADOPT #1 Meet the new adopt! [img]https://i.ibb.co/HV08Yw3/1-FFD01-BE-A834-49-CA-8888-0120820-A265-E.png[/img] These adopts are VERY simple, for very cheap. In this package: • 1 simple reference Each Price: 20g/kt each _____________________________________________________________________ ADOPT #2 Meet the new adopt! [img] https://i.ibb.co/591PcNh/53-C1-B475-7-FD9-46-E3-A78-C-4023-D397-D9-CC.png[/img] In this package: • 1 reference Price: 200g/kt each _____________________________________________________________________ ADOPT #3 Meet the new adopt! [img] https://i.ibb.co/n0t8YFp/268-C06-FC-6-AA7-4-F19-A218-48661208-FDF2.png[/img] In this package: • 1 reference Price: 200g/kt each _____________________________________________________________________ ADOPT #4 Meet the new adopt! [img] https://i.ibb.co/479tn3M/291434-FB-5-CD8-4-E44-965-B-5-C0-A25832-EAD.png[/img] In this package: • 1 reference Price: 200g/kt each _____________________________________________________________________

ADOPT #1

Meet the new adopt!

1-FFD01-BE-A834-49-CA-8888-0120820-A265-E.png

These adopts are VERY simple, for very cheap.

In this package:
• 1 simple reference Each

Price:

20g/kt each

ADOPT #2

Meet the new adopt!

53-C1-B475-7-FD9-46-E3-A78-C-4023-D397-D9-CC.png

In this package:
• 1 reference

Price:

200g/kt each

ADOPT #3

Meet the new adopt!

268-C06-FC-6-AA7-4-F19-A218-48661208-FDF2.png

In this package:
• 1 reference

Price:

200g/kt each

ADOPT #4

Meet the new adopt!

291434-FB-5-CD8-4-E44-965-B-5-C0-A25832-EAD.png

In this package:
• 1 reference

Price:

200g/kt each

@Peridotgem5
Freaking love WOF!!
I'm interested in Garnet, what type of bribes do you take? (I currently only have 100Kt, so if there's apparel you want or something?)
  • Maji/Stormaji
  • Any pronouns
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngk2VzuFv.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png......
...rsPhnFf.png
Wishlist
....=-=
..Dragons
....for sale

........MUVilen.gif
@stormaji

Glad you are interested in Garnet. And, to answer your question, It depends on what you’ve got. I’d be happy to negotiate over apparel items, eggs, and such. Would you possibly have a list of the items you have?
@stormaji

Glad you are interested in Garnet. And, to answer your question, It depends on what you’ve got. I’d be happy to negotiate over apparel items, eggs, and such. Would you possibly have a list of the items you have?
@Peridotgem5 Here's a bunch of apparel I have that I'm willing to trade, I'd probably not trade an egg since there worth more around 300g/t [item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Mystic Bark Mask][item=Arcane Tome][item=Desert Rain Frog Companion][item=Learned Sage Lantern][item=Blooming Woodbasket][item=Blooming Woodtrail][item=Blooming Woodguard][item=Blooming Woodbrace][item=Welder's Mask][item=Grove Sylvan Wings][item=Black Fedora][item=Roving Seafarer's Helm][item=Raider Helm][item=Burnished Gold Boots][item=Crown of Bones][item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Tan Bandana][item=Sky Blue Wing Silks][item=Sky Blue Scarf][item=Tarnished Steel Boots][item=Tarnished Steel Pauldrons][item=Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs][item=Gold Filigree Helmet][item=Iron Filigree Helmet][item=Burnished Filigree Breastplate][item=Gold Filigree Breastplate][item=Silver Filigree Breastplate][item=Ebony Filigree Wing Guard][item=Gold Filigree Wing Guard][item=Silver Filigree Wing Guard][item=Navy Aviator Scarf]][item=Contrast Aviator Satchel][item=Carbon Cushion Colony][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece][item=Untamed Banner][item=Druid's Woodwing][item=Druid's Woodguard][item=Druid's Woodmask][item=Druid's Woodtrail][item=Druid's Woodtreads][item=Roseate Scale Wingplates][item=Brass Scale Wingplates]
@Peridotgem5
Here's a bunch of apparel I have that I'm willing to trade, I'd probably not trade an egg since there worth more around 300g/t
Blushing Pink Rose Mystic Bark Mask Arcane Tome Desert Rain Frog Companion Learned Sage Lantern Blooming Woodbasket Blooming Woodtrail Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodbrace Welder's Mask Grove Sylvan Wings Black Fedora Roving Seafarer's Helm Raider Helm Burnished Gold Boots Crown of Bones Dented Iron Helmet Tan Bandana Sky Blue Wing Silks Tarnished Steel Boots Tarnished Steel Pauldrons Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs Gold Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Breastplate Gold Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Gold Filigree Wing Guard Silver Filigree Wing Guard Navy Aviator Scarf ] Contrast Aviator Satchel Carbon Cushion Colony Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece Untamed Banner Druid's Woodwing Druid's Woodguard Druid's Woodmask Druid's Woodtrail Druid's Woodtreads Roseate Scale Wingplates Brass Scale Wingplates
  • Maji/Stormaji
  • Any pronouns
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngk2VzuFv.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png......
...rsPhnFf.png
Wishlist
....=-=
..Dragons
....for sale

........MUVilen.gif
@stormaji

How about the 100kt and the welder’s mask or the arcane tome. I’m good with either the welder’s mask or the arcane tome.
@stormaji

How about the 100kt and the welder’s mask or the arcane tome. I’m good with either the welder’s mask or the arcane tome.
@Peridotgem5
Question before I buy her, you mentioned that you used an adopt off the WoF Wiki and I just wanted to check and make sure you have permission?
@Peridotgem5
Question before I buy her, you mentioned that you used an adopt off the WoF Wiki and I just wanted to check and make sure you have permission?
  • Maji/Stormaji
  • Any pronouns
...rsPhnFf.png
Wishlist
....=-=
..Dragons
....for sale

........MUVilen.gif
@Peridotgem5

Aaaahhh! I love Beetle and Alglais so much! Would you mind holding them for a couple of days while I get the funds?
@Peridotgem5

Aaaahhh! I love Beetle and Alglais so much! Would you mind holding them for a couple of days while I get the funds?
x0dMTPw.png
@stormaji

On the page where she displays her adopt bases the user says they are free to use. I wouldn’t use it otherwise.
@stormaji

On the page where she displays her adopt bases the user says they are free to use. I wouldn’t use it otherwise.
@diesirae

Absolutely
@diesirae

Absolutely
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13