Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | So I Herd U Liek Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@sylveondreams I've added her, and I think I can do those as flats for no extra!

@Fanartsy Lmao I've been trying to do three a day (just busting through all the gene templates as I go) so it wouldn't matter to me how many slots are claimed, but that is v thoughtful of other posters for you to do. Ty for that. To do the items good would need to cost extra, +175 each, if that's okay!

@Lolapop CUTE!SNAAKE! SNAAAKE aaaaaaaaaa it's a snaaaaaake

@snowywonderland Heccin no, he's so good! Added<3
@sylveondreams I've added her, and I think I can do those as flats for no extra!

@Fanartsy Lmao I've been trying to do three a day (just busting through all the gene templates as I go) so it wouldn't matter to me how many slots are claimed, but that is v thoughtful of other posters for you to do. Ty for that. To do the items good would need to cost extra, +175 each, if that's okay!

@Lolapop CUTE!SNAAKE! SNAAAKE aaaaaaaaaa it's a snaaaaaake

@snowywonderland Heccin no, he's so good! Added<3
Ct2Cf2o.png
@BananaBat

Yeah, I'll come back for the other two later :D And that works for me! 175g per apparel or dragon? Just to be sure ^^
@BananaBat

Yeah, I'll come back for the other two later :D And that works for me! 175g per apparel or dragon? Just to be sure ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
Both! 175 for dragon, 175 for additional assets.

also lmao whoops I accepted bookwalker's CR before realising it was in Treasure.
Both! 175 for dragon, 175 for additional assets.

also lmao whoops I accepted bookwalker's CR before realising it was in Treasure.
Ct2Cf2o.png
Hi I'd like an adopt of him pls [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43508427] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435085/43508427_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm willing to pay whatever price you throw at me
Hi I'd like an adopt of him pls

43508427_350.png

I'm willing to pay whatever price you throw at me
3dl8TjK.png

CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@BananaBat when would like the gems?
@BananaBat when would like the gems?
dbhmcdo-0d0d76f6-b551-43d9-900c-80a293768c6d.png
I could watch her dance in the soft moonlight and count the stars afterwards
dbhmcdo-0d0d76f6-b551-43d9-900c-80a293768c6d.png
@Kelpoyo 175g for derg, +175 for that cool gear you got goin on! 350g total for him. He's fun lookin. (HE HAS DRAGON BONGOS!?)

@snowywonderland If you send the CR now, I'll accept it when the piece is ready.

@Kelpoyo 175g for derg, +175 for that cool gear you got goin on! 350g total for him. He's fun lookin. (HE HAS DRAGON BONGOS!?)

@snowywonderland If you send the CR now, I'll accept it when the piece is ready.

Ct2Cf2o.png
@BananaBat I am [i]Le Ready[/i]. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33890282] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338903/33890282_350.png[/img] [/url] (honestly all I'd like apparel wise is the scar and antlers, upcharge me how you wish friend!)
@BananaBat

I am Le Ready.

33890282_350.png

(honestly all I'd like apparel wise is the scar and antlers, upcharge me how you wish friend!)
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix aaaa sorry for the wait! I've added her now. I love her colours!!!! 350g for her and her antlers it will be. hee i can't wait for "stabby" to have more cuteroundsoft
@Catvrix aaaa sorry for the wait! I've added her now. I love her colours!!!! 350g for her and her antlers it will be. hee i can't wait for "stabby" to have more cuteroundsoft
Ct2Cf2o.png
@BananaBat

No worries! I'll go ahead and send payment now, if you don't mind!
@BananaBat

No worries! I'll go ahead and send payment now, if you don't mind!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@sylveondreams CremeBrulee is ready to be picked up!
@sylveondreams CremeBrulee is ready to be picked up!
Ct2Cf2o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7