Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | | Masked Foxes | CLOSED PERMANANTLY |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][b][size=5]Masked Foxes[/size][/b] ----- [b]No need to ping me![/b] ----- Masked foxes, also known as Personatus Vulpes, are hidden in enclosed and secret spots all around the world. They each carry a mask created specifically for that fox, made by the fox's parents out of whatever material is available. It is rare to see one without a mask, as they are shunned or, more often than not, killed on sight by another Personatus Vulpes. An ancient instinct causes them to do this, as their ancient ancestors did the same by choice instead of by instinct. ----- Hello, traveller. I have heard you come seeking to get your hands on one of these wonderful foxes. In that case, I can help. All you need to do is pick a place to explore, and I will help you catch one. And who knows, maybe you will find some other goodies on your travels? [b][size=5]Explore[/size][/b] The Glassmarsh: 50kt/g The Glassmarsh; a humid marsh with odd glass strings hanging from the trees. Nobody knows where these glass strings came from, but it is said that Personatus Vulpes use the glass for their masks on occasion. Highmount: 55kt/g Hightmount; a tall, cragged mountain containing an absolute ton of gems and ores. Personatus Vulpes use these gems and ores in their masks. Valhollow: 60kt/g Valhollow; the inside of a hallowed out tree trunk of an absolute gargantuan ancient oak tree. Personatus Vulpes in this area tend to use leaves and tree bark in their masks. The Marblewolf: 65kt/g The Marblewolf; a large maze containing a marble statue of a wolf in the middle. The Personatus Vulpes here tend to use marble in their masks. Shadowhall: 70kt/g Shadowhall; a shadowed forest with a long path that is near impossible to see into. Personatus Vulpes here use bio-luminescent items in their masks. The Foxmist: 75kt/g The Foxmist; a huge lake surrounded by a near opaque wall of mist. It is unknown what Personatus Vulpes here use for their masks. [center][b][size=5]Shop[/size][/b] Here is where you can buy items for your foxes! Craft Hammer: 20kt/g Allows you to add and delete things on your fox's mask. The base color and shape cannot be changed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hWnueHM.png[/img] Can of spraypaint: 20kt/g Changes the color of a fox's mask and the color of it's markings. Does not change the marking's shape. [img]https://i.imgur.com/j4Cfn1z.png[/img] Paintbrush: 20kt/g Allows you to change the markings and the design of a fox's mask. Picture to be made soon. ----- Here is the adult base, showcasing a random mask: [img]https://i.imgur.com/jkyTH4Y.png[/img] And here is the pup base, showcasing a random mask: [img]https://i.imgur.com/mt4JaN3.png[/img][/center]
Masked Foxes

No need to ping me!

Masked foxes, also known as Personatus Vulpes, are hidden in enclosed and secret spots all around the world. They each carry a mask created specifically for that fox, made by the fox's parents out of whatever material is available. It is rare to see one without a mask, as they are shunned or, more often than not, killed on sight by another Personatus Vulpes. An ancient instinct causes them to do this, as their ancient ancestors did the same by choice instead of by instinct.

Hello, traveller. I have heard you come seeking to get your hands on one of these wonderful foxes. In that case, I can help. All you need to do is pick a place to explore, and I will help you catch one. And who knows, maybe you will find some other goodies on your travels?

Explore

The Glassmarsh:

50kt/g

The Glassmarsh; a humid marsh with odd glass strings hanging from the trees. Nobody knows where these glass strings came from, but it is said that Personatus Vulpes use the glass for their masks on occasion.

Highmount:

55kt/g

Hightmount; a tall, cragged mountain containing an absolute ton of gems and ores.
Personatus Vulpes use these gems and ores in their masks.

Valhollow:

60kt/g

Valhollow; the inside of a hallowed out tree trunk of an absolute gargantuan ancient oak tree. Personatus Vulpes in this area tend to use leaves and tree bark in their masks.

The Marblewolf:

65kt/g

The Marblewolf; a large maze containing a marble statue of a wolf in the middle. The Personatus Vulpes here tend to use marble in their masks.

Shadowhall:

70kt/g

Shadowhall; a shadowed forest with a long path that is near impossible to see into. Personatus Vulpes here use bio-luminescent items in their masks.

The Foxmist:

75kt/g

The Foxmist; a huge lake surrounded by a near opaque wall of mist. It is unknown what Personatus Vulpes here use for their masks.
Shop

Here is where you can buy items for your foxes!

Craft Hammer:

20kt/g

Allows you to add and delete things on your fox's mask. The base color and shape cannot be changed.

hWnueHM.png

Can of spraypaint:

20kt/g

Changes the color of a fox's mask and the color of it's markings. Does not change the marking's shape.

j4Cfn1z.png

Paintbrush:

20kt/g

Allows you to change the markings and the design of a fox's mask.

Picture to be made soon.

Here is the adult base, showcasing a random mask:
jkyTH4Y.png

And here is the pup base, showcasing a random mask:
mt4JaN3.png
AH
Breeding

You can breed your foxes with any other fox, even others foxes if you get permission from them.

Each breeding costs 10kt/g

It takes 3 days for the mother to fully gestate and be ready to give birth to the pupies

It takes 5 days for the pups to grow.

Males can breed as many times as they'd like without a cooldown. Females have a cooldown of a week to recover before they can breed again.

The mask your pup is given will be made by me, and will be a mask from the female's origin point.
Breeding

You can breed your foxes with any other fox, even others foxes if you get permission from them.

Each breeding costs 10kt/g

It takes 3 days for the mother to fully gestate and be ready to give birth to the pupies

It takes 5 days for the pups to grow.

Males can breed as many times as they'd like without a cooldown. Females have a cooldown of a week to recover before they can breed again.

The mask your pup is given will be made by me, and will be a mask from the female's origin point.
AH
Unlocked Masks

Special Mask Add-ons unlocked:

Glowing

The Glassmarsh:

1/15

1. Glass Strings (Common)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

Hightmount:

1/15

1. Wary Quartz (Common)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

Valhollow

0/15

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

The Marbelwolf

1/15

1. Marble Fawn (Common)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

Shadowhall

0/15

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

The Foxmist:

0/15

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
Unlocked Masks

Special Mask Add-ons unlocked:

Glowing

The Glassmarsh:

1/15

1. Glass Strings (Common)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

Hightmount:

1/15

1. Wary Quartz (Common)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

Valhollow

0/15

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

The Marbelwolf

1/15

1. Marble Fawn (Common)
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

Shadowhall

0/15

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

The Foxmist:

0/15

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
AH
Res
Res
AH
And were open :D
And were open :D
AH
I really like this! Unfortunately I'm broke rn as I just purchased something off the other interactive shark cats thread, but good luck with your shoP! :D
I really like this! Unfortunately I'm broke rn as I just purchased something off the other interactive shark cats thread, but good luck with your shoP! :D
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
yo can i explore the uh Highmount please :0?
yo can i explore the uh Highmount please :0?
Galford-Adopt.png940e0e2c5dc5c6df1a1d8b859b7faf98835ef23b.png
@Starset

Sure thing! Just send a cr over with payment! Once the cr is sent I'll start the interactive!
@Starset

Sure thing! Just send a cr over with payment! Once the cr is sent I'll start the interactive!
AH
Hi! I’m not here to offer but I’m here to support!!
Hi! I’m not here to offer but I’m here to support!!
@Starset

You set off into Highmount, your climbing gear preventing you from falling down the mountain's steep slopes. You venture for what felt like hours. Eventually, out of the corner of your eyes you see a small glow. You turn to look at it but it's slowly fading into the darkness of a cave.

A. Go into the cave an investigate it
B. Leave it be
@Starset

You set off into Highmount, your climbing gear preventing you from falling down the mountain's steep slopes. You venture for what felt like hours. Eventually, out of the corner of your eyes you see a small glow. You turn to look at it but it's slowly fading into the darkness of a cave.

A. Go into the cave an investigate it
B. Leave it be
AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9