Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Veevi's Adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
hello, your art is lovely!^^ [size=5][b]FANCY COATLS[/b][/size][size=2] [b]IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51034910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510350/51034910_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]MALE OR FEMALE POSE:[/b] female! [b]EYELASHES?[/b]: yep [b]TONGUE?[/b]: yep [b]APPAREL ITEMS:[/b] [item=plum wooly coat][item=spellwrought shardhide][item=violet flowerfall] [b]SPONSORING?:[/b] for the shardhide i think? [b]GEMS/TREASURE:[/b] treasure [b]SPECIAL REQUESTS (specific size, etc):[/b] nothing i can think of!
hello, your art is lovely!^^

FANCY COATLS
IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:

51034910_350.png

MALE OR FEMALE POSE: female!
EYELASHES?: yep
TONGUE?: yep
APPAREL ITEMS: Plum Wooly Coat Spellwrought Shardhide Violet Flowerfall
SPONSORING?: for the shardhide i think?
GEMS/TREASURE: treasure
SPECIAL REQUESTS (specific size, etc): nothing i can think of!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
[size=5][b]FANCY COATLS[/b][/size][size=2] [b]IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7164] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=7164&skin=0&apparel=20836,20843,30812,28050,30815,29244&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [b]MALE OR FEMALE POSE:[/b] male [b]EYELASHES?[/b]: yes [b]TONGUE?[/b]: no [b]APPAREL ITEMS:[/b] [item=haunted flame candles][item=gossamer flame candles][item=dried flowerfall][item=dried flower crown][item=bloodsong starsilk earrings][item=bloodsong starsilk wingdrapes] With the flame candles, would it be possible to get the color of the haunted candles layered over the gossamer candles just like it is in the above scry? If not, then please leave the flame candles off completely. [b]SPONSORING?:[/b] whichever of the apparel needs sponsoring. Not sure which. [b]GEMS/TREASURE:[/b] treasure [b]SPECIAL REQUESTS (specific size, etc:[/b] none
FANCY COATLS
IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:

dragon?did=7164&skin=0&apparel=20836,20843,30812,28050,30815,29244&xt=dressing.png

MALE OR FEMALE POSE: male
EYELASHES?: yes
TONGUE?: no
APPAREL ITEMS: Haunted Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Candles Dried Flowerfall Dried Flower Crown Bloodsong Starsilk Earrings Bloodsong Starsilk Wingdrapes
With the flame candles, would it be possible to get the color of the haunted candles layered over the gossamer candles just like it is in the above scry? If not, then please leave the flame candles off completely.
SPONSORING?: whichever of the apparel needs sponsoring. Not sure which.
GEMS/TREASURE: treasure
SPECIAL REQUESTS (specific size, etc: none
YolDR6x.gif
@Veevi

Can we request a custom cuddle buddy for the snuggle base? Also can you hold a slot for me? Need to fill out form based on answer.
@Veevi

Can we request a custom cuddle buddy for the snuggle base? Also can you hold a slot for me? Need to fill out form based on answer.
myscHDY.pngOtSAEnu.pngx1qTvBZ.gif
[size=5][b]SNUGGLE ME LOVIE[/b][/size][size=2] [b]IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6546633] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=6546633&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Could you do Iridescent/Spinner/Glimmer instead of Giraffe? [b]HOLDING ANYTHING?[/b] Yes please [b]IF YES, WHAT? (familiar, flowers, etc)[/b]: Could I get a pastel bunny like in the TooTart example? [b]SPONSORING?:[/b] No thank you [b]GEMS/TREASURE:[/b] Treasure please, please let me know how much to send ^-^ [b]SPECIAL REQUESTS: (specific size, etc)[/b] I think that's all, thank you- these are so cute! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
SNUGGLE ME LOVIE
IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:

dragon?did=6546633&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Could you do Iridescent/Spinner/Glimmer instead of Giraffe?

HOLDING ANYTHING? Yes please
IF YES, WHAT? (familiar, flowers, etc): Could I get a pastel bunny like in the TooTart example?
SPONSORING?: No thank you
GEMS/TREASURE: Treasure please, please let me know how much to send ^-^
SPECIAL REQUESTS: (specific size, etc) I think that's all, thank you- these are so cute!
Oh gosh I'm so excited to see you opening up shop for these! [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=coatl love size=2] [size=5][b]FANCY COATLS[/b][/size][size=2] [b]IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49041806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490419/49041806_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]MALE OR FEMALE POSE:[/b] Female [b]EYELASHES?[/b]: Yes please. ^^ [b]TONGUE?[/b]: Yes could it have some sparkles on it like her Glimmer? [b]APPAREL ITEMS:[/b] [item=sunlit kelpie mane] [item=darksteel glasses] [b]SPONSORING?:[/b] [item=sunlit kelpie mane] [item=darksteel glasses] [b]GEMS/TREASURE:[/b] Treasure [b]SPECIAL REQUESTS (specific size, etc:[/b] N/a
Oh gosh I'm so excited to see you opening up shop for these!

FANCY COATLS
IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:
49041806_350.png

MALE OR FEMALE POSE: Female
EYELASHES?: Yes please. ^^
TONGUE?: Yes could it have some sparkles on it like her Glimmer?
APPAREL ITEMS: Sunlit Kelpie Mane Darksteel Glasses
SPONSORING?: Sunlit Kelpie Mane Darksteel Glasses
GEMS/TREASURE: Treasure
SPECIAL REQUESTS (specific size, etc: N/a
jsLE9l2.png
LMAO I wouldn't say no to that

I was thinking something like this or this kinda thing in shape, but I'd be happy with a lil plain one a la wanda and cosmo from fairly odd parents. I just don't love the shape of the elemental crowns we have here on fr ;-;
LMAO I wouldn't say no to that

I was thinking something like this or this kinda thing in shape, but I'd be happy with a lil plain one a la wanda and cosmo from fairly odd parents. I just don't love the shape of the elemental crowns we have here on fr ;-;
kjeji39.pngLRZsir9.pngLOwwb1o.pngQy3ikhx.pngbadgeshadowmentor_by_aliena_cordis-dc3un59.gif
[size=2]@lissy I will probably make 2 different versions and see which one you like best just to be on the safe side. :) Base (150g/150kt) Locket (15g/15kt) Crown (15g/15kt) = 180g/180kt! Feel free to send payment! @mistygold Hi! Thank you! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Base (150kt) Wooly Coat (15kt sponsor) Shardhide (30kt sponsor) Flowerfall (5kt) = 200kt! Feel free to send payment! @DriftingDream I can do that for the candles! Base (150kt) Candles (5g) Flowerfall (5g) Flower Crown (5g) SS Ear (5g) SS Drapes (5g) = 175kt! Feel free to send payment! @LucidDreams Of course! Base (125kt) Bunny (15kt) = 140kt! Feel free to send payment! @Gingerkat I was wondering when you were going to drop by. ^_^ And yes to the sparkles! Base (150kt) Mane (30kt sponsor) Glasses (15kt sponsor) = 195kt! Feel free to send payment! @ichibean Yes you can! There should be some examples on the spreadsheet to show what everyone has ordered. (fish pillow, basketball, etc) Let me know what you're thinking and I'll let you know what I can do!
@lissy
I will probably make 2 different versions and see which one you like best just to be on the safe side. :)
Base (150g/150kt)
Locket (15g/15kt)
Crown (15g/15kt)
= 180g/180kt! Feel free to send payment!

@mistygold
Hi! Thank you!
Base (150kt)
Wooly Coat (15kt sponsor)
Shardhide (30kt sponsor)
Flowerfall (5kt)
= 200kt! Feel free to send payment!

@DriftingDream
I can do that for the candles!
Base (150kt)
Candles (5g)
Flowerfall (5g)
Flower Crown (5g)
SS Ear (5g)
SS Drapes (5g)
= 175kt! Feel free to send payment!

@LucidDreams
Of course!
Base (125kt)
Bunny (15kt)
= 140kt! Feel free to send payment!

@Gingerkat
I was wondering when you were going to drop by. ^_^ And yes to the sparkles!
Base (150kt)
Mane (30kt sponsor)
Glasses (15kt sponsor)
= 195kt! Feel free to send payment!

@ichibean
Yes you can! There should be some examples on the spreadsheet to show what everyone has ordered. (fish pillow, basketball, etc) Let me know what you're thinking and I'll let you know what I can do!

jT39qBx.png
@Veevi

I know it sounds off but if I provide an image of my puppy can you do her?
@Veevi

I know it sounds off but if I provide an image of my puppy can you do her?
@ichibean
Of course! Just send it in a message!
Base (125g/125kt)
Pupper (50g/50kt sponsor)
= 175g/175kt will be your total!
@ichibean
Of course! Just send it in a message!
Base (125g/125kt)
Pupper (50g/50kt sponsor)
= 175g/175kt will be your total!
jT39qBx.png
@Veevi [size=5][b]SNUGGLE ME LOVIE[/b][/size][size=2] [b]IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=153&auth=d9520525732a5557a3e5adb05678e56a043ae478&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]HOLDING ANYTHING?[/b] Yes, will message you puppy [b]IF YES, WHAT? (familiar, flowers, etc)[/b]: will message you [b]SPONSORING?:[/b] [b]GEMS/TREASURE:[/b] Gems [b]SPECIAL REQUESTS: (specific size, etc)[/b]
@Veevi
SNUGGLE ME LOVIE
IMAGE LINK TO DRAGON:
dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=153&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=153&auth=d9520525732a5557a3e5adb05678e56a043ae478&dummyext=prev.png
HOLDING ANYTHING? Yes, will message you puppy
IF YES, WHAT? (familiar, flowers, etc): will message you
SPONSORING?:
GEMS/TREASURE: Gems
SPECIAL REQUESTS: (specific size, etc)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69