Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED ] Cat's Adoptables
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Univorn
Sure thing!
I'll mark you down for the slot ♥
@Univorn
Sure thing!
I'll mark you down for the slot ♥
@Rapirisu
Perfectly okay! ♥
@Rapirisu
Perfectly okay! ♥
@Catalin
Claim, will post form in a sec!
@Catalin
Claim, will post form in a sec!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim gotcha!
@Crim gotcha!
@Catalin hhh sorry this is so late, I was having troubling picking who I wanted you to draw ;; [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48259030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482591/48259030_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Infectionist's Emblem][item=Sanguine Plumage] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] n/a [b]Notes:[/b] Nope! [b]Form of payment:[/b] Treasure
@Catalin
hhh sorry this is so late, I was having troubling picking who I wanted you to draw ;;
Dragon:

48259030_350.png

Apparel: Infectionist's Emblem Sanguine Plumage
Skin/Accent: n/a
Notes: Nope!
Form of payment: Treasure
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
Alrighty!
She will be 570G/kT total (250 base + 200 for the new genes +120 for the apparel)
@Crim
Alrighty!
She will be 570G/kT total (250 base + 200 for the new genes +120 for the apparel)
@Catalin
Works for me! Would you prefer CR or PM for the payment?
@Catalin
Works for me! Would you prefer CR or PM for the payment?
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim
Either works with me, up to you :)
@Crim
Either works with me, up to you :)
@Catalin Oh. My. Gosh. The bogs! They're so perfect! I'll absolutely have to get two when you're open next and I have the funds [emoji=bogsneak love size=1] Would you mind putting me down for the general pinglist? I'd hate to miss a slot when I'm ready to buy some [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Catalin
Oh. My. Gosh. The bogs! They're so perfect! I'll absolutely have to get two when you're open next and I have the funds

Would you mind putting me down for the general pinglist? I'd hate to miss a slot when I'm ready to buy some
ahh i would love one, i need to save up for this. Skip me for now @Catalin
ahh i would love one, i need to save up for this. Skip me for now @Catalin
CKbr4fB.giflCmkNN8.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12