Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE] Imp Adopts [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Katalist
Understandable. When/if you do make other breeds, I'd love a ping, or I'll check back periodically. I only have one perma imp, so I'll just admire and sit out this round. ;^)
@Katalist
Understandable. When/if you do make other breeds, I'd love a ping, or I'll check back periodically. I only have one perma imp, so I'll just admire and sit out this round. ;^)
3PrXk2A.png
That's okay! Would you like to be added to the pinglist for future breed updates? :)
If you have any specific requests I'll mark them next to your name too!
@Shudder
That's okay! Would you like to be added to the pinglist for future breed updates? :)
If you have any specific requests I'll mark them next to your name too!
@Shudder
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
Yes please. I'd be interested in Coatls, Spirals, WCs, I think.
@Katalist
Yes please. I'd be interested in Coatls, Spirals, WCs, I think.
3PrXk2A.png
@Katalist He's incredible!! no worries about the wait, I'm sure it took forever to do all that apparel so thank you for that ;;;0;;

if it's not too much to request, could I get a version where the shading is lightened a bit? It looks super dark atm ;;
@Katalist He's incredible!! no worries about the wait, I'm sure it took forever to do all that apparel so thank you for that ;;;0;;

if it's not too much to request, could I get a version where the shading is lightened a bit? It looks super dark atm ;;
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Katalist [b]Username:[/b] Nightshadaw [b]Dragon Link[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54012908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540130/54012908_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Imperial Base:[/b] Male [b]Imperial Facing:[/b] Left [b]Primary Gene / Color:[/b] Wasp/Abyss (I'm not entirely sure what does sponsoring mean? How much should I pay for the gene?) [b]Secondary Gene / Color:[/b] Bee/Abyss [b]Tertiary Gene / Color:[/b] Stained/Wine [b]Eyes:[/b] Light Common [b]Accent: (If wanted)[/b] King of the Storm [b]Apparel:[/b] Learned Sage Lantern and Conjurer's Staff [b]Payment (Gem / Treasure / Mixed):[/b] Gems
@Katalist

Username: Nightshadaw
Dragon Link
54012908_350.png

Imperial Base: Male
Imperial Facing: Left
Primary Gene / Color: Wasp/Abyss (I'm not entirely sure what does sponsoring mean? How much should I pay for the gene?)
Secondary Gene / Color: Bee/Abyss
Tertiary Gene / Color: Stained/Wine
Eyes: Light Common
Accent: (If wanted) King of the Storm
Apparel: Learned Sage Lantern and Conjurer's Staff
Payment (Gem / Treasure / Mixed): Gems
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
@Shudder no worries, I'll put those requests down!

@laeyein yeah my program right now is really pushing the dramatic lighting. Let me tone it down and DM you the touched up versions. :)
@Shudder no worries, I'll put those requests down!

@laeyein yeah my program right now is really pushing the dramatic lighting. Let me tone it down and DM you the touched up versions. :)
chlZfGD.png
@NightShadaw

Hi there! What a beautiful dragon!
So sponsering means you pay 50- 100g extra (more complex = higher price) just that once, and then everybody gets to choose that option for free. Wasp is a more complex one so it's an extra 100g.
The accent looks pretty simple, I may have to play with it to fit my style though. I reckon about 150 g?
Finally the clothes are 100g all up.
So 300 + 100 + 100 + 150 is 650.
@NightShadaw

Hi there! What a beautiful dragon!
So sponsering means you pay 50- 100g extra (more complex = higher price) just that once, and then everybody gets to choose that option for free. Wasp is a more complex one so it's an extra 100g.
The accent looks pretty simple, I may have to play with it to fit my style though. I reckon about 150 g?
Finally the clothes are 100g all up.
So 300 + 100 + 100 + 150 is 650.
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
Alright, personally I love your bases so I’m willing to sponsor the gene. I will send you crossroad with payment as soon as I can.
@Katalist
Alright, personally I love your bases so I’m willing to sponsor the gene. I will send you crossroad with payment as soon as I can.
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
@Nightshadaw Thankyou! <3

Take your time, I'll record you in the spreadsheet!
@Nightshadaw Thankyou! <3

Take your time, I'll record you in the spreadsheet!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist I would like: [b]Username:[/b] Sharanay [b]Dragon Link[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38324391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383244/38324391_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Imperial Base:[/b] Male [b]Imperial Facing:[/b] Left [b]Primary Gene / Color:[/b] Denim metallic [b]Secondary Gene / Color:[/b] Gold alloy [b]Tertiary Gene / Color:[/b] Gold runes [b]Eyes:[/b] Shadow common [b]Accent: (If wanted)[/b] none [b]Apparel:[/b] just add him a yellow glowing clawtips [b]Payment (Gem / Treasure / Mixed):[/b] treasure
@Katalist
I would like:
Username: Sharanay
Dragon Link

38324391_350.png

Imperial Base: Male
Imperial Facing: Left
Primary Gene / Color: Denim metallic
Secondary Gene / Color: Gold alloy
Tertiary Gene / Color: Gold runes
Eyes: Shadow common
Accent: (If wanted) none