Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Pixel Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@ChercheErfina Aww alright do you think in the future you might add an apparel option? If so could I be added to the pinglist for that as well if not that's alright. [emoji=coatl happy size=2] Of course I'd still love to buy one! ^^
@ChercheErfina

Aww alright do you think in the future you might add an apparel option? If so could I be added to the pinglist for that as well if not that's alright.

Of course I'd still love to buy one! ^^
jsLE9l2.png
@Alright! Once you send me the payment, I'll start on her as soon as I can!

I don't know. Maybe? There's just so many apparel items. If I do decide to allow apparel, it'd have to be super simple things like earrings or bows. I can't really do super detailed stuff with pixels.
@Alright! Once you send me the payment, I'll start on her as soon as I can!

I don't know. Maybe? There's just so many apparel items. If I do decide to allow apparel, it'd have to be super simple things like earrings or bows. I can't really do super detailed stuff with pixels.
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
[b]Info Sheet:[/b] Dragon Breed: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52870311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528704/52870311_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID: 52870311 ID included in artwork? Sure! Payment Option: I'm a little short on Treasure right now, so I hope Gems will do ^^ Pinglist?: Of course! I'll gladly pay extra for animation [EDIT] Yikes, I forgot to check the gene list! D: I'm sorry, You can do basic for the Tertiary gene!
Info Sheet:
Dragon Breed:

52870311_350.png

Dragon ID: 52870311
ID included in artwork? Sure!
Payment Option: I'm a little short on Treasure right now, so I hope Gems will do ^^
Pinglist?: Of course!

I'll gladly pay extra for animation

[EDIT] Yikes, I forgot to check the gene list! D:
I'm sorry, You can do basic for the Tertiary gene!
@TickTockStar

Gems is an option! If you want it done as an animation, it'll be 65 gems, but 50 gems if you want it static.
And that's okay! It happens! Thanks for noticing though!
@TickTockStar

Gems is an option! If you want it done as an animation, it'll be 65 gems, but 50 gems if you want it static.
And that's okay! It happens! Thanks for noticing though!
@omgitsbutter Finished! Thank you for ordering! I'll message you the code! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JaQ6NkB.gif[/img]
@omgitsbutter

Finished! Thank you for ordering! I'll message you the code!

JaQ6NkB.gif
@ChercheErfina I love it!
@ChercheErfina I love it!
nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
May I please be added to your pinglist for new breeds? :D
May I please be added to your pinglist for new breeds? :D
@Ambrite

Sure thing!
@Ambrite

Sure thing!
@TickTockStar

Once you decide on the payment option and send it to me, I'll get started when I can.
@TickTockStar

Once you decide on the payment option and send it to me, I'll get started when I can.
Just a warning! I'll be out of town August 7-10 so I won't be able to work on new/current orders until I get back! Please still feel free to order!
Just a warning! I'll be out of town August 7-10 so I won't be able to work on new/current orders until I get back! Please still feel free to order!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24