Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Beastclan Adopts (WIP)
SHOP BANNER

GUIDE

Beastclan familiars are great, but have you ever wished you could have your own unique Beastclan ambassador or familiar? Well, now you can!

I make Beastclan adoptables. Each is unique and individual, and you can adopt both a wide variety of pre-made adopts or a personalized adopt on any of the available bases.

Currently I only have Harpy and Maren bases available, but I am working on making more in the future and hope to have all six very soon.

BASES
Harpy: OPEN
Maren: OPEN
Serthis: CLOSED
Centaur: CLOSED
Longneck: CLOSED
Talonok: CLOSED

RULES
1. All sales are accepted in USD only, through PayPal or Venmo. As of this time, I do not accept treasure, gems, or Flight Rising items as payment.
2. For premade adoptables: You do not have official claim to your adoptable until you have paid for it.
3. For customs: I only accept payment up front. If you want a refund, you may request one any time before I have started your adoptable.
4. I have a limited amount of time to do adopts around school, so please be patient! I promise I will get done everything I can!
SHOP BANNER

GUIDE

Beastclan familiars are great, but have you ever wished you could have your own unique Beastclan ambassador or familiar? Well, now you can!

I make Beastclan adoptables. Each is unique and individual, and you can adopt both a wide variety of pre-made adopts or a personalized adopt on any of the available bases.

Currently I only have Harpy and Maren bases available, but I am working on making more in the future and hope to have all six very soon.

BASES
Harpy: OPEN
Maren: OPEN
Serthis: CLOSED
Centaur: CLOSED
Longneck: CLOSED
Talonok: CLOSED

RULES
1. All sales are accepted in USD only, through PayPal or Venmo. As of this time, I do not accept treasure, gems, or Flight Rising items as payment.
2. For premade adoptables: You do not have official claim to your adoptable until you have paid for it.
3. For customs: I only accept payment up front. If you want a refund, you may request one any time before I have started your adoptable.
4. I have a limited amount of time to do adopts around school, so please be patient! I promise I will get done everything I can!
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
BESTIARY BANNER GUIDE Here you can find all of the adopts I've created for sale. These can be a wide variety of themes, and what there is on a given day or in a given batch can vary depending on what has sold, what bases I have completed, and what I feel would be interesting and fun. ADOPT PRICING All adopts will generally be between $10 and $20 USD, depending on what is noted. More intricate adopts, such as adopts with complex apparel and coloration or unique features, will be more expensive. HARPY ROOST HEADER [quote=Twilight Dancer] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f58b0f77ed53630bb2347f0d0bf3b8e0/tumblr_punse2iMLv1v8iq63o1_1280.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Aztec Gold][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/515090009806ca5293a43837f48086ac/tumblr_punwvsadII1v8iq63o1_1280.png[/img][/quote] MAREN TRENCHES HEADER SERTHIS LAIR HEADER CENTAR KEEP HEADER TALONOK CRAGS HEADER LONGNECK LOOKOUT HEADER
BESTIARY BANNER

GUIDE

Here you can find all of the adopts I've created for sale. These can be a wide variety of themes, and what there is on a given day or in a given batch can vary depending on what has sold, what bases I have completed, and what I feel would be interesting and fun.

ADOPT PRICING
All adopts will generally be between $10 and $20 USD, depending on what is noted. More intricate adopts, such as adopts with complex apparel and coloration or unique features, will be more expensive.

HARPY ROOST HEADER
Twilight Dancer wrote:
tumblr_punse2iMLv1v8iq63o1_1280.png
Aztec Gold wrote:
tumblr_punwvsadII1v8iq63o1_1280.png

MAREN TRENCHES HEADER

SERTHIS LAIR HEADER

CENTAR KEEP HEADER

TALONOK CRAGS HEADER

LONGNECK LOOKOUT HEADER
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
MAGIC BANNER

GUIDE

I can also create customized Beastclan adopts for you! These can be based on a dragon, an aesthetic, or just something extra special that you want in particular. They are obviously much more expensive, and function as a commission would.

ADOPTS OF DRAGONS
For adopts based off of a dragon, I have some specific limitations.

Genes can be difficult to translate between dragons and familiars. Simple genes might be easily drawn, while genes with more effects take longer or may not be possible on certain bases. Because of this, I will only be drawing genes for extra, as noted in pricing.

I will draw up to three pieces of apparel, depending on complexity, for free. After that, extras are an additional charge. Keep in mind some pieces of apparel may or may not translate to the familiar when you let me know which pieces you would like me to render.

I may refuse to draw certain accents/skins if they would be difficult to render on the base or are too complex. This will be case-by-case, and if it results in a break of line art or complex coloring effects it will be subject to the extra pricing.

CUSTOM PRICING
An adopt with basic coloration, no extreme modifications to the base, and simple apparel is a price of $15.

Complex colors or effects add an additional $4 to the price. This can include markings, effects such as shimmers or iridescence, genetics, or makeup and body paint.

Any significant change to the inks (save cases such as Harpy masks, hairstyles, and facial features) is an extra $3 each. This includes things like different types of feathers/wings/tails/fins/furs, additional horns or wings, magic or effects, and other add-ons.

Extra apparel costs $5 per additional piece. Certain pieces of complex apparel or apparel that may overlap with genetics will cost more as well, but will be determined on a case-by-case basis between me and the commissioner.

RECENT EXAMPLES
MAGIC BANNER

GUIDE

I can also create customized Beastclan adopts for you! These can be based on a dragon, an aesthetic, or just something extra special that you want in particular. They are obviously much more expensive, and function as a commission would.

ADOPTS OF DRAGONS
For adopts based off of a dragon, I have some specific limitations.

Genes can be difficult to translate between dragons and familiars. Simple genes might be easily drawn, while genes with more effects take longer or may not be possible on certain bases. Because of this, I will only be drawing genes for extra, as noted in pricing.

I will draw up to three pieces of apparel, depending on complexity, for free. After that, extras are an additional charge. Keep in mind some pieces of apparel may or may not translate to the familiar when you let me know which pieces you would like me to render.

I may refuse to draw certain accents/skins if they would be difficult to render on the base or are too complex. This will be case-by-case, and if it results in a break of line art or complex coloring effects it will be subject to the extra pricing.

CUSTOM PRICING
An adopt with basic coloration, no extreme modifications to the base, and simple apparel is a price of $15.

Complex colors or effects add an additional $4 to the price. This can include markings, effects such as shimmers or iridescence, genetics, or makeup and body paint.

Any significant change to the inks (save cases such as Harpy masks, hairstyles, and facial features) is an extra $3 each. This includes things like different types of feathers/wings/tails/fins/furs, additional horns or wings, magic or effects, and other add-ons.

Extra apparel costs $5 per additional piece. Certain pieces of complex apparel or apparel that may overlap with genetics will cost more as well, but will be determined on a case-by-case basis between me and the commissioner.

RECENT EXAMPLES
They/Them | GMT-4
ORDER BANNER

GUIDE

Current Custom Slots:

ORDER FORM
Please provide as much specific information as you can. That will prevent us having to go back and forth about the design and save time overall!

GENERAL ORDER
Username:
Base Type:
Apparel (Y/N, specify):
Reference Images:
Description/Requests:

DRAGON ORDER
Username:
Base Type:
Dragon:
Apparel (Y/N, specify):
Genes (Y/N, specify):
Description/Requests:
ORDER BANNER

GUIDE

Current Custom Slots:

ORDER FORM
Please provide as much specific information as you can. That will prevent us having to go back and forth about the design and save time overall!

GENERAL ORDER
Username:
Base Type:
Apparel (Y/N, specify):
Reference Images:
Description/Requests:

DRAGON ORDER
Username:
Base Type:
Dragon:
Apparel (Y/N, specify):
Genes (Y/N, specify):
Description/Requests:
They/Them | GMT-4
PING BANNER

GUIDE

General Ping List

Harpy Ping List

Maren Ping List
PING BANNER

GUIDE

General Ping List

Harpy Ping List

Maren Ping List
They/Them | GMT-4
ADVERTISING BANNER

GUIDE

SIGNATURE BANNER

AFFILIATES
ADVERTISING BANNER

GUIDE

SIGNATURE BANNER

AFFILIATES
They/Them | GMT-4