Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Grumpy Gaoler Animated Adopts!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@MickTheMouse
Ahhh just wanted to make sure you didn't miss my ping?
@MickTheMouse
Ahhh just wanted to make sure you didn't miss my ping?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[center]@ImpossibleJedi4 Username: JamminWithJimon Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52581418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525815/52581418_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary gene: Shaggy Secondary gene: Striation Tertiary gene: Ghost Element of dragon: Water(with Dark Sclera) Payment method and amount: [gems, treasure, mix, gaoler scroll] Gaoler Scroll + 150g to sponsor his genes Other: If it's at all possible, would you be able to make his eyes and Ghost markings glow a little bit? In his lore they glow in the dark Do you want other sizes of gif than the ones shown?: Nope! I'm good![/center]
@ImpossibleJedi4
Username: JamminWithJimon
Dragon:

52581418_350.png

Primary gene: Shaggy
Secondary gene: Striation
Tertiary gene: Ghost
Element of dragon: Water(with Dark Sclera)
Payment method and amount: [gems, treasure, mix, gaoler scroll] Gaoler Scroll + 150g to sponsor his genes
Other: If it's at all possible, would you be able to make his eyes and Ghost markings glow a little bit? In his lore they glow in the dark
Do you want other sizes of gif than the ones shown?: Nope! I'm good!
RoaminRonan.gif
@JamminWithJimon
Awesome thanks for ordering! I'll get started on that either tuesday or wednesday night! (I'm away until late tomorrow :) )

And yeah I can totally add a bit of a glow! That's easy lol, although it may cut off where it goes outside the dragon outline due to the gif file format
@JamminWithJimon
Awesome thanks for ordering! I'll get started on that either tuesday or wednesday night! (I'm away until late tomorrow :) )

And yeah I can totally add a bit of a glow! That's easy lol, although it may cut off where it goes outside the dragon outline due to the gif file format
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Thank you so much! and no rush definitely! I've got school and work so it's not like I'll be avidly waiting at my computer all day lol. Do you want payment now or when it's done? I'd lie to know since, if you want it later, I'm gonna file it away in my vault until it's finished so I don't accidentally spend it
@ImpossibleJedi4 Thank you so much! and no rush definitely! I've got school and work so it's not like I'll be avidly waiting at my computer all day lol. Do you want payment now or when it's done? I'd lie to know since, if you want it later, I'm gonna file it away in my vault until it's finished so I don't accidentally spend it
RoaminRonan.gif
@JamminWithJimon
Its up to you if you want to pay now or later! :) I'll only send the adopt when I recieve payment though! If you want to pay now I'll make a note of your payment (admittedly due to purchasing accents payment now would be awesome! XD )
@JamminWithJimon
Its up to you if you want to pay now or later! :) I'll only send the adopt when I recieve payment though! If you want to pay now I'll make a note of your payment (admittedly due to purchasing accents payment now would be awesome! XD )
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11