Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gaoler Portrait Adopt [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@keymintt Yay! And no worries, I'm in no hurry ^^ I would love a shaded piece for this fellow, and if you could include the accent that would be awesome (I'd pay extra of course!) I'd pay with mixed g/t of that's ok~ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57125907] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571260/57125907_350.png[/img] [/url]
@keymintt Yay! And no worries, I'm in no hurry ^^

I would love a shaded piece for this fellow, and if you could include the accent that would be awesome (I'd pay extra of course!)
I'd pay with mixed g/t of that's ok~

57125907_350.png
@winterdreary what a gorgeous dragon, i'd love to draw him!! it'll be whatever mix of 450 kt/g you decide!! :>
@winterdreary what a gorgeous dragon, i'd love to draw him!! it'll be whatever mix of 450 kt/g you decide!! :>
@keymintt Thank you..! ^^ I'll send a CR asap~
@keymintt Thank you..! ^^ I'll send a CR asap~
@keymintt

Would love to be put on a waitlist when you reopen~ Thank you! These are so cute!
@keymintt

Would love to be put on a waitlist when you reopen~ Thank you! These are so cute!
0KZhsof.jpg
@keymintt

Can you ping me whenever you open again for these?
Or if you would be interested doing adopt trade/s?

I am good either way just lmk!
@keymintt

Can you ping me whenever you open again for these?
Or if you would be interested doing adopt trade/s?

I am good either way just lmk!
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@GPO heya! sorry for the late response i just got back on decent wifi :,,D

honestly these aren't gonna "open" again, but i'd be happy to dig around for the file and trade an adopt or two with ya! i'd be happy to do more for you as well, i just only have two gaolers lol
@GPO heya! sorry for the late response i just got back on decent wifi :,,D

honestly these aren't gonna "open" again, but i'd be happy to dig around for the file and trade an adopt or two with ya! i'd be happy to do more for you as well, i just only have two gaolers lol
1 2 3 4 5 6