Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Stag's Adopts [Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Staggles Could I get a ping when plushies reopen? Good luck with uni!
@Staggles Could I get a ping when plushies reopen? Good luck with uni!

OVmZor1.png
@Staggles Could i get a ping when pillow spirals re open? :D I really love them ;o;
@Staggles Could i get a ping when pillow spirals re open? :D I really love them ;o;
tumblr_inline_p8szhshS3n1trnsp5_540.gifa1vANen.png2020_05_14_Kleki_2_1_-_Edited.png
@KijonoNiho Omg O.O Issa Kijo! @fitz Yeah they're closed. They weren't popular at all when I released them, didn't expect this much interest tbh! Would you like to be on the pinglist for when I open them? @Storrie Sure thing! And thank you, I'm gonna need it [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] @xKiTKaTz I'm glad you love them <3 Sure thing! @mikaeia Oh dear, I've just realised the sheet I got for Gaoler genes is very wrong. Gotta fix that >.o 80kt Base 20kt Phantom 20kt Spirit 30kt Wintercoat 15kt Primal 165kt Total If that's all okay with you, please set up crossroads and I'll get onto it on Saturday as that's when I'm at my computer next hehe... I'll only accept it once complete [emoji=guardian happy size=1] @Joule Yeah of course you can get the sparkies discount! [s]I love it when people read my home page, I put too much effort into it[/s]. I sure can do different eyes, I think darkdragon mentioned that they didn't want the eye apparel but it shouldn't be much trouble to change it if you'd like something different. Hmmmm as much as I'm tempted, I'm saving up to catch up on that skin collection from the past 3 celebrations. They look absolutely beautiful though and I might have to grab one for my guardian girl at some point, if I ever feel wealthy enough haha
@KijonoNiho
Omg O.O Issa Kijo!

@fitz
Yeah they're closed. They weren't popular at all when I released them, didn't expect this much interest tbh! Would you like to be on the pinglist for when I open them?

@Storrie
Sure thing! And thank you, I'm gonna need it

@xKiTKaTz
I'm glad you love them <3 Sure thing!

@mikaeia
Oh dear, I've just realised the sheet I got for Gaoler genes is very wrong. Gotta fix that >.o
80kt Base
20kt Phantom
20kt Spirit
30kt Wintercoat
15kt Primal

165kt Total
If that's all okay with you, please set up crossroads and I'll get onto it on Saturday as that's when I'm at my computer next hehe... I'll only accept it once complete

@Joule
Yeah of course you can get the sparkies discount! I love it when people read my home page, I put too much effort into it. I sure can do different eyes, I think darkdragon mentioned that they didn't want the eye apparel but it shouldn't be much trouble to change it if you'd like something different.
Hmmmm as much as I'm tempted, I'm saving up to catch up on that skin collection from the past 3 celebrations. They look absolutely beautiful though and I might have to grab one for my guardian girl at some point, if I ever feel wealthy enough haha
Please put me on the pinglist yup for those only
Please put me on the pinglist yup for those only
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
[u]Base:[/u] Stickies [u]Dragon image & Link :[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25245601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252457/25245601_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Accents or Apparel :[/u] [item=naturalist adornments] [u]Eye Type :[/u] Dark sclera [u]Anything else ?[/u] You don't have to do the neckpiece on the naturalist adornments, the main part of it is *replacing* the top horn with the horns! (art in his bio can show you what i mean)<3 [u]Size :[/u] x [u]Payment type :[/u] gems [u]Can I post it on this thread?: [/u] Sure thing!! [u]Would you like to remain on/join the pinglist?: [/u] Yeah! I'd love to know when the Plushies are open!
Base: Stickies
Dragon image & Link :
25245601_350.png

Accents or Apparel : Naturalist Adornments
Eye Type : Dark sclera
Anything else ? You don't have to do the neckpiece on the naturalist adornments, the main part of it is *replacing* the top horn with the horns! (art in his bio can show you what i mean)<3
Size : x
Payment type : gems
Can I post it on this thread?: Sure thing!!
Would you like to remain on/join the pinglist?: Yeah! I'd love to know when the Plushies are open!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Where was everyone when the plushies actually came out? They were like a ghost town then haha

80kt Base
20kt Vipera
20kt Morph
20kt Peacock
30kt Horns - Mainly because while I do plan on giving it a good amount of detail, it will require a fair bit of adjusting for the lineart which is just a solid layer. Although I noticed in the piece you did yourself (absolutely stunning btw) the other two horns were a bit ragged too and I was wondering if you wanted me to change them too while I am at it?

170g total
If that sounds alright with you, please set up the crossroads and I'll accept when complete! ^.^
@Auries Where was everyone when the plushies actually came out? They were like a ghost town then haha

80kt Base
20kt Vipera
20kt Morph
20kt Peacock
30kt Horns - Mainly because while I do plan on giving it a good amount of detail, it will require a fair bit of adjusting for the lineart which is just a solid layer. Although I noticed in the piece you did yourself (absolutely stunning btw) the other two horns were a bit ragged too and I was wondering if you wanted me to change them too while I am at it?

170g total
If that sounds alright with you, please set up the crossroads and I'll accept when complete! ^.^
@Staggles No need to worry about the other horns! the main feature is the naturalist adornment horn! (thank you so much for doing it by the way!!! and thank you for your kind compliment ;-;)

Hehe your plushies are flippin' adorable. I wish I found them sooner! I'll always be interested in getting Wildclaw adopts for Lei, so please if you ever release Wildclaws, ping me!

I'll send over the CR now, I'm very excited! <3
@Staggles No need to worry about the other horns! the main feature is the naturalist adornment horn! (thank you so much for doing it by the way!!! and thank you for your kind compliment ;-;)

Hehe your plushies are flippin' adorable. I wish I found them sooner! I'll always be interested in getting Wildclaw adopts for Lei, so please if you ever release Wildclaws, ping me!

I'll send over the CR now, I'm very excited! <3
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@staggles ive sent a cr! take your time ^^<3
@staggles ive sent a cr! take your time ^^<3

mika she/they 18 fr+9
pGdxtbE.png
@Staggles
could I get put on the ping list for stickies please :)
@Staggles
could I get put on the ping list for stickies please :)

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@Staggles
Of course its a Kijo.
I'm your biggest fan~
<3
@Staggles
Of course its a Kijo.
I'm your biggest fan~
<3