Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lounging Gaolers! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71
@StarDog
May I grab a slot and fill it when I get off work later?
(Sorry for the ping... Force of habit. xD)
@StarDog
May I grab a slot and fill it when I get off work later?
(Sorry for the ping... Force of habit. xD)
OOIa5x2.png
Darn timezones, I missed the ping. Next time, hopefully!
Darn timezones, I missed the ping. Next time, hopefully!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
The price change was definitely needed, hope to catch the next round :)
The price change was definitely needed, hope to catch the next round :)
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
Holy amazeballs! Can I please be added to the ping list?? These are brilliant!

... not that I have a gaoler yet xD
Holy amazeballs! Can I please be added to the ping list?? These are brilliant!

... not that I have a gaoler yet xD
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Valishtu Unfortunately I already filled all the slots :( I dont anticipate this bunch taking very long, though, and I may open more than 3 slots next time
@Valishtu Unfortunately I already filled all the slots :( I dont anticipate this bunch taking very long, though, and I may open more than 3 slots next time
jRiMWcg.png
Np, I saw but was at work and couldn't reply then I forgot once I got home. x.x
Maybe I'll get lucky next time! :D
Np, I saw but was at work and couldn't reply then I forgot once I got home. x.x
Maybe I'll get lucky next time! :D
OOIa5x2.png
@nonaline @Hawt @Minhyuk Your adopts are in pickup! Thanks again for ordering :)

Three more slots open! I’m still pinging everyone who has asked to be on the ping list even if you’ve already had an adopt done, since I know a few of you said you might want multiple. Please let me know if you’d like to be taken off the list!

@Disturbed @Sialuk @Blazing @Quickpaint @Yukorusshi @Crim @SnowySavannah @Eseli @daineger @girlgirlDragon @Kururin @KalicoKat @Shaetil @HawkFeather @CursedKaze @Twye @Valishtu @Pisces2012 @Kirrandria @Pressia @Saeliras @littlewarden2 @Hnai @Nebelkraehe @StarJumper @SarcasticHawke @Valla @ThistleProse
@nonaline @Hawt @Minhyuk Your adopts are in pickup! Thanks again for ordering :)

Three more slots open! I’m still pinging everyone who has asked to be on the ping list even if you’ve already had an adopt done, since I know a few of you said you might want multiple. Please let me know if you’d like to be taken off the list!

@Disturbed @Sialuk @Blazing @Quickpaint @Yukorusshi @Crim @SnowySavannah @Eseli @daineger @girlgirlDragon @Kururin @KalicoKat @Shaetil @HawkFeather @CursedKaze @Twye @Valishtu @Pisces2012 @Kirrandria @Pressia @Saeliras @littlewarden2 @Hnai @Nebelkraehe @StarJumper @SarcasticHawke @Valla @ThistleProse
jRiMWcg.png
@StarDog

Thank you so much they look great ^^ You mind taking me off the pinglist though please?
@StarDog

Thank you so much they look great ^^ You mind taking me off the pinglist though please?
NdnKhLz.png
@Blazing gotcha! Thanks again :)
@Blazing gotcha! Thanks again :)
jRiMWcg.png
He looks amazing, thank you!
He looks amazing, thank you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71