Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Disney style dragons [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Thundercracker
Yes! you can take the last slot if you want //

@Arowyn
I don't get what you mean by gene rules, but thanks for reminding me about the new genes, i'll update the chart <3
And i'm glad you like the adopts, added you to the pinglist for new breeds//
@Thundercracker
Yes! you can take the last slot if you want //

@Arowyn
I don't get what you mean by gene rules, but thanks for reminding me about the new genes, i'll update the chart <3
And i'm glad you like the adopts, added you to the pinglist for new breeds//
beastclantop.png
@Hnai These are sooo good! Can I be on the pinglist please?
@Hnai These are sooo good! Can I be on the pinglist please?
@Hnai Can you ping me for open slots please? I just have to get a Gaoler once you open again [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Hnai Can you ping me for open slots please? I just have to get a Gaoler once you open again
beSyfKR.png
@Hnai that is kinda what I meant was in your main post I didn't see some of the newer genes or Runes listed so I was trying to bring it to your attention so that you can update the list and that way everyone will knowz what the prices are for those genes

thankz for adding me to the list and sorryz for not being more clear aboutz what I was trying to say ^^;
@Hnai that is kinda what I meant was in your main post I didn't see some of the newer genes or Runes listed so I was trying to bring it to your attention so that you can update the list and that way everyone will knowz what the prices are for those genes

thankz for adding me to the list and sorryz for not being more clear aboutz what I was trying to say ^^;
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
@Arowyn
ooh i mistook !runes" by "rules" when i read and got really confuse ahkfbnfk sorry, and thanks for reminding me <3

@Ryuuna
Sure, added you to the pinglist!

@Nekokitty813
Added you, thanks for the interest <3

@Arowyn
ooh i mistook !runes" by "rules" when i read and got really confuse ahkfbnfk sorry, and thanks for reminding me <3

@Ryuuna
Sure, added you to the pinglist!

@Nekokitty813
Added you, thanks for the interest <3

beastclantop.png
i'll snatch that slot then nice [b]Username:[/b] Thundercracker [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8259196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82592/8259196_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Currency:[/b] gems [b]Anything else i should know?[/b] no apparel since nothing he has would fit well
i'll snatch that slot then nice

Username: Thundercracker
Dragon:
8259196_350.png

Payment Currency: gems
Anything else i should know? no apparel since nothing he has would fit well
vFAGccV.png
@Thundercracker
I still don't have tundra lines, only gaoler lines atm, would you like me to color him in the gaoler one?
@Thundercracker
I still don't have tundra lines, only gaoler lines atm, would you like me to color him in the gaoler one?
beastclantop.png
@Hnai
oh no, that's me being a tired dumb and not realizing they're not the same thing LMAO, sorry :/ should i redo the form with a coatl or just post it?
@Hnai
oh no, that's me being a tired dumb and not realizing they're not the same thing LMAO, sorry :/ should i redo the form with a coatl or just post it?
vFAGccV.png
@Thundercracker
It'd be nice if you could redo the form <3
If you want, i can add you to the pinglist for the new breeds/tundras
@Thundercracker
It'd be nice if you could redo the form <3
If you want, i can add you to the pinglist for the new breeds/tundras
beastclantop.png
i got u but yeah, i'd like to be added to the general pinglist for new breeds [b]Username:[/b] Thundercracker [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28310925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283110/28310925_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Currency:[/b] gems [b]Anything else i should know?[/b] i'd like him to have the safety goggles included
i got u
but yeah, i'd like to be added to the general pinglist for new breeds
Username: Thundercracker
Dragon:
28310925_350.png

Payment Currency: gems
Anything else i should know? i'd like him to have the safety goggles included
vFAGccV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9