Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Windows Adopts-all breeds [pause]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
Hi, are these still open? Would love to get more, but i'm unsure if you're working on these rn :D
Hi, are these still open? Would love to get more, but i'm unsure if you're working on these rn :D
nuvYkoF.png
@Ronnie1107 I'm currently taking a break, focussing on non-adoptable commissions and starting this schoolyear, but I'll ping people once I do these again :>
@Ronnie1107 I'm currently taking a break, focussing on non-adoptable commissions and starting this schoolyear, but I'll ping people once I do these again :>
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@silgrumir
:pleading_face:
@silgrumir
:pleading_face:
27_1889290.png
Hi hello, it's been a hot minute, but here I am. I realized that the spooky-toony bases have been in use since....2018. That's pretty old! And I've learnt a lot and changed art programs I use, so I think it'd be for the better to leave them in the past, but not before giving people the chance to get them before I yeet them.

I'll be taking only orders for the spooky-toony bases this opening. There are extra slots available just for this specifically.
Here is a link to the bases, for ease of access.

General pinglist: @Multilyn @mooncakefestival @faraway @kisame @bunlux @scolopendromorph @birdskulls @mamavori @CatkinStarchild @omens @ObiWanKenobi @TerminalEternity @B00 @shuppet @JaeJenkinz @StormHeart413 @Kamazu @rnarty @Tripwire @Wraith296 @Arka @Corvyn @Firnenfire @KalicoKat @SarcasticHawke @Ragsy @PengTheGuin @GlitchyOddy @SarcasticHawke @Hayobun @vidoxi @Deercrypitd @Viscere @mildlyanxiousdoe @Zerkjo @veverka333 @Marge @ronnie1107 @Pai @sockmonkeygerald @LanFan @Aversi

Spooky-toony only pinglist: @HollowBay @Deercryptid @Viscere @Tatzelwurm @FlamingShadow @veverka333 @Aversi

As for the edgelord bases, I will just revamp them, but keep the idea around.
Hi hello, it's been a hot minute, but here I am. I realized that the spooky-toony bases have been in use since....2018. That's pretty old! And I've learnt a lot and changed art programs I use, so I think it'd be for the better to leave them in the past, but not before giving people the chance to get them before I yeet them.

I'll be taking only orders for the spooky-toony bases this opening. There are extra slots available just for this specifically.
Here is a link to the bases, for ease of access.

General pinglist: @Multilyn @mooncakefestival @faraway @kisame @bunlux @scolopendromorph @birdskulls @mamavori @CatkinStarchild @omens @ObiWanKenobi @TerminalEternity @B00 @shuppet @JaeJenkinz @StormHeart413 @Kamazu @rnarty @Tripwire @Wraith296 @Arka @Corvyn @Firnenfire @KalicoKat @SarcasticHawke @Ragsy @PengTheGuin @GlitchyOddy @SarcasticHawke @Hayobun @vidoxi @Deercrypitd @Viscere @mildlyanxiousdoe @Zerkjo @veverka333 @Marge @ronnie1107 @Pai @sockmonkeygerald @LanFan @Aversi

Spooky-toony only pinglist: @HollowBay @Deercryptid @Viscere @Tatzelwurm @FlamingShadow @veverka333 @Aversi

As for the edgelord bases, I will just revamp them, but keep the idea around.
Username: HollowBay
Adopt base: Guardian
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10494556
Notes: Scary baby!!
G/T/Mixed: mixed
Username: HollowBay
Adopt base: Guardian
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10494556
Notes: Scary baby!!
G/T/Mixed: mixed
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay Added :>!
@HollowBay Added :>!
@WindowsXP can I reserve a slot and post the form proper later? I was Just heading to bed when I checked FR :')
@WindowsXP can I reserve a slot and post the form proper later? I was Just heading to bed when I checked FR :')
1602354486423-1.png
@ObiWanKenobi Of course!
@ObiWanKenobi Of course!
Username: Kunikida Adopt base: Imperial Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50811973][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/508120/50811973_350.png[/img][/url] Notes: Would pay extra if you can include their accent + slight glitching around them? :D G/T/Mixed: gems!
Username: Kunikida
Adopt base: Imperial
Dragon: 50811973_350.png
Notes: Would pay extra if you can include their accent + slight glitching around them? :D
G/T/Mixed: gems!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida Of course! Adding an accent like that is pretty simple :> (also, is she from a mobile game? I vaguely remember something like that :0c )
@Kunikida Of course! Adding an accent like that is pretty simple :> (also, is she from a mobile game? I vaguely remember something like that :0c )
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20