Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ember's Skydancer Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57
@galaxanova

Thank you so much. She looks amazing.
@galaxanova

Thank you so much. She looks amazing.
Ka1NgiL.pngtumblr_p90tmwjgAk1wbhtpxo8_r1_100.png4aIzm6T.png
@galaxanova [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49118356] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491184/49118356_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eye type (if special):[/b] Wind Uncommon [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure [b]Other notes:[/b] Please let me know how much it will cost, thanks ^^
@galaxanova
Dragon:

49118356_350.png

Eye type (if special):
Wind Uncommon
Apparel:
None
Payment method:
Treasure
Other notes:
Please let me know how much it will cost, thanks ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary

That'll be 250kt! :D
@RubieKanary

That'll be 250kt! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova

I have a question for you before I order, as your response will decide who I fill out the order form for~

Your rules say you don't do skins/accents, but I was curious if you'd be open to doing zebra stripes on the mane of the adopt? I guess it qualifies as an accent but the dragon in question doesn't actually have one on, it's just a lore thing. It's totally fine if you don't want to, I just want to make sure before I go with my other choice.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude or anything, I've just been eyeing these adopts for a while and have finally built up the nerve to ask ^^;
@galaxanova

I have a question for you before I order, as your response will decide who I fill out the order form for~

Your rules say you don't do skins/accents, but I was curious if you'd be open to doing zebra stripes on the mane of the adopt? I guess it qualifies as an accent but the dragon in question doesn't actually have one on, it's just a lore thing. It's totally fine if you don't want to, I just want to make sure before I go with my other choice.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude or anything, I've just been eyeing these adopts for a while and have finally built up the nerve to ask ^^;
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@braviary123

Hey there! I can do zebra stripes, though it'd fall under the large/complex apparel category and therefore only be available through USD orders! If you'll be paying with game currency/items, then I can't do them ;v;
@braviary123

Hey there! I can do zebra stripes, though it'd fall under the large/complex apparel category and therefore only be available through USD orders! If you'll be paying with game currency/items, then I can't do them ;v;
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[S]I'm kinda surprised you responded[/s] @galaxanova Ah, alrighty. I'll go ahead and order for my second choice then ^^ [b]Dragon:[/b][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36973229&skin=0&apparel=26941,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Eye type (if special):[/b] shadow common [b]Apparel:[/b] river royalist tail bangles and luminous halo (if that's alright?) [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure [b]Other notes:[/b] could you give him a smirk please? Did I miss anything?
I'm kinda surprised you responded
@galaxanova

Ah, alrighty. I'll go ahead and order for my second choice then ^^

Dragon:dragon?did=36973229&skin=0&apparel=26941,1094&xt=dressing.png
Eye type (if special): shadow common
Apparel: river royalist tail bangles and luminous halo (if that's alright?)
Payment method: treasure
Other notes: could you give him a smirk please?

Did I miss anything?
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@braviary123

(aw ahaha why wouldn't I respond? :"D)

I can do the tail bangles for 25kt, but unfortunately not the halo, I'm sorry! I can definitely give him a smirk though. In total, that'll be 275kt! If you could give me his name and colors since the image is a scry, that would be super helpful :D (does he have a tertiary? whoops nvm, I just noticed he has spines)

If that sounds good, go ahead and send the payment at your convenience and I'll add you to a slot!
@braviary123

(aw ahaha why wouldn't I respond? :"D)

I can do the tail bangles for 25kt, but unfortunately not the halo, I'm sorry! I can definitely give him a smirk though. In total, that'll be 275kt! If you could give me his name and colors since the image is a scry, that would be super helpful :D (does he have a tertiary? whoops nvm, I just noticed he has spines)

If that sounds good, go ahead and send the payment at your convenience and I'll add you to a slot!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova (I've made people mad enough at me that they won't respond and I was partially expecting that my question would do the same here! I'm glad I was wrong though)

That's alright! Ah I completely forgot to do that sure thing!
His name is Imperium and he's grey/metals/ivory.

I'll send the payment momentarily! Thank you :>
@galaxanova (I've made people mad enough at me that they won't respond and I was partially expecting that my question would do the same here! I'm glad I was wrong though)

That's alright! Ah I completely forgot to do that sure thing!
His name is Imperium and he's grey/metals/ivory.

I'll send the payment momentarily! Thank you :>
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
Adopts are done! Thank you guys for ordering :D Please be sure to save these, and feel free to let me know if something is amiss! @RubieKanary [img]https://i.imgur.com/SABFNxI.png[/img] @braviary123 [img]https://i.imgur.com/8SUglg5.png[/img]
Adopts are done! Thank you guys for ordering :D Please be sure to save these, and feel free to let me know if something is amiss!

@RubieKanary
SABFNxI.png

@braviary123
8SUglg5.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@GalaxaNova

It's really cute, thank you! I don't think you gave him the right expression though...? Other than that it's perfect!
@GalaxaNova

It's really cute, thank you! I don't think you gave him the right expression though...? Other than that it's perfect!
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57