Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | sil's pixels - [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56
Can you ping me when you're open again please?
Can you ping me when you're open again please?
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Added myself to the pinglist! I've been subbed for ages and totally missed the open window due to irl stuff aha
Added myself to the pinglist! I've been subbed for ages and totally missed the open window due to irl stuff aha
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
can i please be added to the next batch when you open back up? @Silis
can i please be added to the next batch when you open back up? @Silis
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
Hi! May I be added to the pinglist please? [u][b]Normal slot[/b][/u] [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610344/61034393_350.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620320/62031953_350.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548863/54886250_350.png[/img] [b]Gene sponsoring:[/b] none [b]Sparkle option:[/b] none [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure [b]Other:[/b] that's all!
Hi! May I be added to the pinglist please?
Normal slot

Dragon image:
61034393_350.png
62031953_350.png
54886250_350.png
Gene sponsoring: none
Sparkle option: none
Payment method: treasure
Other: that's all!
aaaaaaaaa2021-01-14-FR-Atria-pixel.png
2021-01-14-FR-Seraph-pixel-flipped.png
Hi there! I just wanted to say that I’m excited to commission from you. Took a break from FR for AGES but now that I’m back I’ll be happy to order some pixels!
Hi there! I just wanted to say that I’m excited to commission from you. Took a break from FR for AGES but now that I’m back I’ll be happy to order some pixels!
shelb.gif jKMETFn.png
happy_dude.png
Clearwater Cradle
The realm of the free.
cWNKQO3.png
actual_wind_mascot.png
shellbubble.gif
@Silis God I need your adopts. Can you please add me to the pinglist? I'm on mobile!
@Silis God I need your adopts. Can you please add me to the pinglist? I'm on mobile!
Art_shop.png
@Silis,

Over a month late, but I wanted to let you know I love the pixels so much! Apologies for asking for so many versions... I really, really appreciate all the different versions and I'm still extremely happy to have them in the Lore Thread posts of each of my dragons!

Katsuji looks absolutely wonderful! I didn't see his Capsule gene, but I cannot be more grateful for the inclusion of the Phantasmal! Halfmask!!! It looks absolutely perfect and I love how you included his green Wind eyes! You even included a pixel where it was a different color, just like Wind Rare eyes! The Striation is absolutely gorgeous with a perfect replication of the gradient and orange highlights! The Skink is amazing, and I love how you nailed the subtle faded shades of the light orange stripes and spots!

Nosey looks equally amazing! The Tiger looks so good and the Eye Spots are fantastic! I love how you even got his lighter-colored paws and nose! It's absolutely adorable. The trim on his wings from the Eyes Spots combined with the subtle brown gradient give an amazing depth to his wings! The Underbelly blends so well with his front chest fur! The small highlight in his eyes adds to the cuteness of the whole pixel!

Ooooh! I adore Iorwen's pixels! She looks so beautiful! Thank you, thank you for drawing her with her eyes closed and adding in the scar!!! And by gosh, are her genes pixelated outstandingly! All of the gradients on the Skink are perfect, from the sunshine yellow to the soft greens... each pixel coming together to make a masterpiece! Your attention to detail on the Thylacine is just incredible, especially on how it overlaps the markings of the Skink on her face! And the Current is stunning, on both the larger wings and the smaller wings on her arms and legs as well!!!

And your sparkles are amazing! I love the way it gives all my dragons the fresh feel, like the sunlight hitting undisturbed morning dew.

Thank you so, so much for these amazing pixels! I'm so sorry for getting back so late, and you don't need to hear my excuses, but I wanted to tell you that you make amazing pixels. Thank you for being a wonderful person and letting me have all the versions, and I hope you are having a good day and great week so far! I hope you are staying healthy as well.
@Silis,

Over a month late, but I wanted to let you know I love the pixels so much! Apologies for asking for so many versions... I really, really appreciate all the different versions and I'm still extremely happy to have them in the Lore Thread posts of each of my dragons!

Katsuji looks absolutely wonderful! I didn't see his Capsule gene, but I cannot be more grateful for the inclusion of the Phantasmal! Halfmask!!! It looks absolutely perfect and I love how you included his green Wind eyes! You even included a pixel where it was a different color, just like Wind Rare eyes! The Striation is absolutely gorgeous with a perfect replication of the gradient and orange highlights! The Skink is amazing, and I love how you nailed the subtle faded shades of the light orange stripes and spots!

Nosey looks equally amazing! The Tiger looks so good and the Eye Spots are fantastic! I love how you even got his lighter-colored paws and nose! It's absolutely adorable. The trim on his wings from the Eyes Spots combined with the subtle brown gradient give an amazing depth to his wings! The Underbelly blends so well with his front chest fur! The small highlight in his eyes adds to the cuteness of the whole pixel!

Ooooh! I adore Iorwen's pixels! She looks so beautiful! Thank you, thank you for drawing her with her eyes closed and adding in the scar!!! And by gosh, are her genes pixelated outstandingly! All of the gradients on the Skink are perfect, from the sunshine yellow to the soft greens... each pixel coming together to make a masterpiece! Your attention to detail on the Thylacine is just incredible, especially on how it overlaps the markings of the Skink on her face! And the Current is stunning, on both the larger wings and the smaller wings on her arms and legs as well!!!

And your sparkles are amazing! I love the way it gives all my dragons the fresh feel, like the sunlight hitting undisturbed morning dew.

Thank you so, so much for these amazing pixels! I'm so sorry for getting back so late, and you don't need to hear my excuses, but I wanted to tell you that you make amazing pixels. Thank you for being a wonderful person and letting me have all the versions, and I hope you are having a good day and great week so far! I hope you are staying healthy as well.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@furo
@Starbuck
@Drayna
@Senil

Hi! It's been a while, but you guys asked to be in the next batch of these, thought I'd ask you first before opening again if you still want to claim your spot? :) If you do please let me know your order! I'll reserve your spot until 25th day.
@furo
@Starbuck
@Drayna
@Senil

Hi! It's been a while, but you guys asked to be in the next batch of these, thought I'd ask you first before opening again if you still want to claim your spot? :) If you do please let me know your order! I'll reserve your spot until 25th day.

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
[center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/483d00febd3eb6f27d6e6528beb7a280/tumblr_pocyd5yOPf1y721g1o1_250.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3b3b28627cb60f39dc50f38b3b2864da/tumblr_pnhfz6Iwy01y721g1o4_250.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e3eb20617258b014e36d466ebcb58b22/tumblr_pr6vnmJnZm1y721g1o1_250.png[/img] Hi everyone! [emoji=spiral happy size=1] I'm opening eight slots! You can claim your slot by commenting "claim" and editing your order in that same post as soon as possible. If the slots go full and you didn't get in, up to eight people can claim a slot for the next round. I will be pinging these people after I'm done with round 1. Please read the first post carefully and see the changes in pricing, I had to adjust them again to the amount I'm comfortable making these. (For those who I pinged earlier and have claimed slots from last round don't worry I'll still hold your slots even if these go full!) [s][b]EDIT: [/b]Slots are now full, you can still claim your slot for the next round.[/s] [b]EDIT: All slots are now full. [/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FjH-E9dJwWZGh7hnN32qhRc0V5QPqxpq1dRjMOENxFE/edit?usp=sharing][b]PINGLIST[/b][/url] [size=2]Please use the link abobe to delete your name from the list if you don't want to be pinged for future slots/updates![/size] [/center] [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0] @Pearlimose @Aidan @OFF @Kneph @Battleworn @Damera @roule @Azurine @Axiomatix @AkaneChaan @Myndris @DragonDawn @LaSilva007 @Twiggies @CrazyCake @Nirwana @Fujo @omens @PokeTami @Eiyora @fatherfursuit @Nanosaur @BlackRayser @Senil @Dragonsmyguy @UnseenRangerGal @unicornponies @Loras @Ririterasu @Convexity @Jeana @JustaRev @Hex @botonist @Giu @Renet @Valishtu @crowworm @Leucine @FlyingSharksFly @Rosewing @gracegraceplant @Marceline @Flora @Ore @Accelerator @cnicht @Murkydepths @thegracefuldeer @Darkrait @Agion @Hideki @Maako @padfoot6 @fishcycle @Asterodea @veylaron @Shironeki @Catkinstarchild @After @Alskasaur @Overcoat @Emcar555 @MythicalCookie @Comba @chronicDreamer @Joule @jr413 @pharmakraken @scorpionlungs @Sparrow01 @grasp @Lunarias @Stormtium @spikenard @Naegiri @ahzidal @Omnidraconia @Mangusto @Seirye @BishieKaichou @coldcityman @Vethale @Rapirisu @Cov @hymns @Ahi @Kelemenopy @liluye @lapisquartz @Sidegrinder @Vuvzer @dustfawn @Crim @Laturikusha @Valla @Exlann @Llezarii @magicalmarmaid @Ravenhearst @Watercolour @puppicino @lykewake @amillionzeros @MafiaVamp @Reumang @ArcticEira @Aito @Lupik @aredshroom @JiminxYoongi @fortune3698 @Roosterheads @SquidSquibles @redeyes146 @Articuno2011 @Purrilicious @Xolrit @Silence @dr090909 @Anduins @Aehdncl @TheNightsSecret @cheetahblack @santos @Rowanhart @RADLAD245 @nonaline @Oppabo @Reckless @torture @DriftingDream @epher @touma @sapphiole @Dawn @cvthedral @Fausta @blackcrowking @BreezeBrambles @ghostlyplants @Parkakid @merlin010 @alcremie @millksoup @puppicino @TheChurchGrim @dandyfrau @Kazure @Sillette @ShadowStorm1404 @nogsix @Kairi @cvthedral @Paintra @QueenKatoe @cvthedral @NightmareJudge @HoneycombPrince @AlexArmidia24 @OpalPlaguestone @dustclouds @c33213 @Skippyjimjams @dreamlogic @Nonsense @Flamecrest @cuppa @Scavenging @Unika @Fellefan @mooncandy @Petros @St0rmy @Koyako @Rangsky @Ashki @Talismarr @CometStorm @Tarvalian @Pai @bedfordblack @CoyoteFlowers @OneForAll @TifaLuckheart @Roheryn @AmadeoVampire @Kindra @final @Swerver @WanderlustWolf @Katsuji @Grovey @Halfoss @PepperPoppers @sassyatta @vagabondsentinel @oppabo @RockportSlayer @GrimdarkRoxy @Shenzai @bedfordblack @Rangsky @Zhycalui @Kilwin @cloudfilledskies @Coward @Realms @Mudy @Pai @citylight @whocares @Fletcher @monteagle @overture @Falka @doctorvar @furo @SuspiciousCleric @MeKat @Glimglee @HellsByte @PolarMo @Automedon @NorthernLiights @Hawkeyyee @KrazKitCat @october @moiseaux @Dragoneko @Gurrero @Tsiegh @Aprycus @Papilio44 @Eralune @nyarancia @Foxmeow @curiosite @mystiki @Rookie @transluxray @Mazurkas @inkino @exotics @KabutoMushii @foreverrain @Vial @Senil @OdiAibyouka @Quin @RoyalSorceress @yiinji @frosmoth @Glimglee @JashinDragon @palarian @Edgemere @BirdeeBee @Coward @Dalilah @Hellnokitty @SkywarpPrime @Alithea @decadent @Marge @clockworkvixen @fiotheleo @crowvidae @cordially @hawkeyyee @GrimdarkRoxy @HurricaneWinds @Edgemere @Andraya @DilsDoes @Frionivalis @sharksy @loudsunrises @Thaliia @scarecrane @Eidos [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
tumblr_pocyd5yOPf1y721g1o1_250.pngtumblr_pnhfz6Iwy01y721g1o4_250.pngtumblr_pr6vnmJnZm1y721g1o1_250.png

Hi everyone!

I'm opening eight slots! You can claim your slot by commenting "claim" and editing your order in that same post as soon as possible. If the slots go full and you didn't get in, up to eight people can claim a slot for the next round. I will be pinging these people after I'm done with round 1.

Please read the first post carefully and see the changes in pricing, I had to adjust them again to the amount I'm comfortable making these.

(For those who I pinged earlier and have claimed slots from last round don't worry I'll still hold your slots even if these go full!)

EDIT: Slots are now full, you can still claim your slot for the next round.

EDIT: All slots are now full.

PINGLIST
Please use the link abobe to delete your name from the list if you don't want to be pinged for future slots/updates!

@Pearlimose
@Aidan
@OFF
@Kneph
@Battleworn
@Damera
@roule
@Azurine
@Axiomatix
@AkaneChaan
@Myndris
@DragonDawn
@LaSilva007
@Twiggies
@CrazyCake
@Nirwana
@Fujo
@omens
@PokeTami
@Eiyora
@fatherfursuit
@Nanosaur
@BlackRayser
@Senil
@Dragonsmyguy
@UnseenRangerGal
@unicornponies
@Loras
@Ririterasu
@Convexity
@Jeana
@JustaRev
@Hex
@botonist
@Giu
@Renet
@Valishtu
@crowworm
@Leucine
@FlyingSharksFly
@Rosewing
@gracegraceplant
@Marceline
@Flora
@Ore
@Accelerator
@cnicht
@Murkydepths
@thegracefuldeer
@Darkrait
@Agion
@Hideki
@Maako
@padfoot6
@fishcycle
@Asterodea
@veylaron
@Shironeki
@Catkinstarchild
@After
@Alskasaur
@Overcoat
@Emcar555
@MythicalCookie
@Comba
@chronicDreamer
@Joule
@jr413
@pharmakraken
@scorpionlungs
@Sparrow01
@grasp
@Lunarias
@Stormtium
@spikenard
@Naegiri
@ahzidal
@Omnidraconia
@Mangusto
@Seirye
@BishieKaichou
@coldcityman
@Vethale
@Rapirisu
@Cov
@hymns
@Ahi
@Kelemenopy
@liluye
@lapisquartz
@Sidegrinder
@Vuvzer
@dustfawn
@Crim
@Laturikusha
@Valla
@Exlann
@Llezarii
@magicalmarmaid
@Ravenhearst
@Watercolour
@puppicino
@lykewake
@amillionzeros
@MafiaVamp
@Reumang
@ArcticEira
@Aito
@Lupik
@aredshroom
@JiminxYoongi
@fortune3698
@Roosterheads
@SquidSquibles
@redeyes146
@Articuno2011
@Purrilicious
@Xolrit
@Silence
@dr090909
@Anduins
@Aehdncl
@TheNightsSecret
@cheetahblack
@santos
@Rowanhart
@RADLAD245
@nonaline
@Oppabo
@Reckless
@torture
@DriftingDream
@epher
@touma
@sapphiole
@Dawn
@cvthedral
@Fausta
@blackcrowking
@BreezeBrambles
@ghostlyplants
@Parkakid
@merlin010
@alcremie
@millksoup
@puppicino
@TheChurchGrim
@dandyfrau
@Kazure
@Sillette
@ShadowStorm1404
@nogsix
@Kairi
@cvthedral
@Paintra
@QueenKatoe
@cvthedral
@NightmareJudge
@HoneycombPrince
@AlexArmidia24
@OpalPlaguestone
@dustclouds
@c33213
@Skippyjimjams
@dreamlogic
@Nonsense
@Flamecrest
@cuppa
@Scavenging
@Unika
@Fellefan
@mooncandy
@Petros
@St0rmy
@Koyako
@Rangsky
@Ashki
@Talismarr
@CometStorm
@Tarvalian
@Pai
@bedfordblack
@CoyoteFlowers
@OneForAll
@TifaLuckheart
@Roheryn
@AmadeoVampire
@Kindra
@final
@Swerver
@WanderlustWolf
@Katsuji
@Grovey
@Halfoss
@PepperPoppers
@sassyatta
@vagabondsentinel
@oppabo
@RockportSlayer
@GrimdarkRoxy
@Shenzai
@bedfordblack
@Rangsky
@Zhycalui
@Kilwin
@cloudfilledskies
@Coward
@Realms
@Mudy
@Pai
@citylight
@whocares
@Fletcher
@monteagle
@overture
@Falka
@doctorvar
@furo
@SuspiciousCleric
@MeKat
@Glimglee
@HellsByte
@PolarMo
@Automedon
@NorthernLiights
@Hawkeyyee
@KrazKitCat
@october
@moiseaux
@Dragoneko
@Gurrero
@Tsiegh
@Aprycus
@Papilio44
@Eralune
@nyarancia
@Foxmeow
@curiosite
@mystiki
@Rookie
@transluxray
@Mazurkas
@inkino
@exotics
@KabutoMushii
@foreverrain
@Vial
@Senil
@OdiAibyouka
@Quin
@RoyalSorceress
@yiinji
@frosmoth
@Glimglee
@JashinDragon
@palarian
@Edgemere
@BirdeeBee
@Coward
@Dalilah
@Hellnokitty
@SkywarpPrime
@Alithea
@decadent
@Marge
@clockworkvixen
@fiotheleo
@crowvidae
@cordially
@hawkeyyee
@GrimdarkRoxy
@HurricaneWinds
@Edgemere
@Andraya
@DilsDoes
@Frionivalis
@sharksy
@loudsunrises
@Thaliia
@scarecrane
@Eidos

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis (I know you're subbed, but I took much longer than expected to fill this out and just want to make sure you don't miss it!) Sorry I took a while! Time to break the bank in the name of pretty art hee hoo [u][b]Normal slot[/b][/u] [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58227602][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=8&winggene=41&wings=47&auth=6c73ec744a4b56b26eaf8307587cd2cdedbb02c0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Gene sponsoring:[/b] Pinstripe (M) // edit: looks like someone after me also has a dragon that needs pinstripe to be sponsored -- I'm not sure how the order would go for that, but I can still sponsor it! [b]Sparkle option:[/b] Yes please! [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Other:[/b] Would it be possible for her secondary to be drawn as basic but with the pink tints from the sludge (ignoring the sludge-y/bubble bits)? The smattering of pink fits well with the skin and was the only reason why I used it :') If that would require a sponsor/other fee, I'm okay with that. Also, could her clawtips be more of an orangey/pink colour instead of the pale yellow? Again, if that needs a fee I'd be happy to pay for it! [u][b]Normal slot[/b][/u] [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57401258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=12&winggene=25&wings=86&auth=02e5c8ae0274bcd8e01cf0c4e9c4a5733d3f3cc4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Gene sponsoring:[/b] Starmap (D) [b]Sparkle option:[/b] Yes please -- could they be coloured to match the pale purples from star/con? o: [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Other:[/b] If you're willing to do the sparkle recolour and want an additional for fee for that, I'd be happy to pay for it! [u][b]Normal slot[/b][/u] [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62590498][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=98&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=110&auth=1fc64c8bb5e491a1db5e93855b2e907173b5b1ed&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Gene sponsoring:[/b] (Already sponsoring pinstripe for Estelle above) [b]Sparkle option:[/b] No thank you! [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Other:[/b] - Apologies for all of my complicated requests and big order -- if you're not comfortable doing any of them or it's just too much, please just let me know, it's fine! I'm so glad I snagged a slot, I've been subbed to this thread for a while now and I love the bases!
@Silis (I know you're subbed, but I took much longer than expected to fill this out and just want to make sure you don't miss it!)

Sorry I took a while! Time to break the bank in the name of pretty art hee hoo

Normal slot

Dragon image:
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=8&winggene=41&wings=47&auth=6c73ec744a4b56b26eaf8307587cd2cdedbb02c0&dummyext=prev.png
Gene sponsoring: Pinstripe (M) // edit: looks like someone after me also has a dragon that needs pinstripe to be sponsored -- I'm not sure how the order would go for that, but I can still sponsor it!

Sparkle option: Yes please!
Payment method: Gems
Other: Would it be possible for her secondary to be drawn as basic but with the pink tints from the sludge (ignoring the sludge-y/bubble bits)? The smattering of pink fits well with the skin and was the only reason why I used it :') If that would require a sponsor/other fee, I'm okay with that. Also, could her clawtips be more of an orangey/pink colour instead of the pale yellow? Again, if that needs a fee I'd be happy to pay for it!

Normal slot

Dragon image:
dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=12&winggene=25&wings=86&auth=02e5c8ae0274bcd8e01cf0c4e9c4a5733d3f3cc4&dummyext=prev.png
Gene sponsoring: Starmap (D)
Sparkle option: Yes please -- could they be coloured to match the pale purples from star/con? o:
Other: If you're willing to do the sparkle recolour and want an additional for fee for that, I'd be happy to pay for it!

Normal slot

Dragon image:
dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=98&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=110&auth=1fc64c8bb5e491a1db5e93855b2e907173b5b1ed&dummyext=prev.png
Gene sponsoring: (Already sponsoring pinstripe for Estelle above)
Sparkle option: No thank you!
Other: -

Apologies for all of my complicated requests and big order -- if you're not comfortable doing any of them or it's just too much, please just let me know, it's fine!

I'm so glad I snagged a slot, I've been subbed to this thread for a while now and I love the bases!
9PuoQwk.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56