Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Plushies Adopts [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@AgentMaineMeta

800g, Discount price doesn't count for sponsoring. As of right now I'm not doing/willing to do any new breeds since a new one just came out and I am pretty tired.
@AgentMaineMeta

800g, Discount price doesn't count for sponsoring. As of right now I'm not doing/willing to do any new breeds since a new one just came out and I am pretty tired.
Nqjrgqm.png
Username: Laeyein Dragon: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=24&winggene=12&wings=30&auth=b1f5499fb396f5dd86ea53f418de0ce480c9bd83&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Custom or No: Nope! Accents/Skins: n/a Genes: Iridescent, Toxin, and Peacock! Dragon ID or no: no thanks ;0 Payment Type: gems Anything Else?: These are super cute!!
Username: Laeyein
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=24&winggene=12&wings=30&auth=b1f5499fb396f5dd86ea53f418de0ce480c9bd83&dummyext=prev.png
Custom or No: Nope!
Accents/Skins: n/a
Genes: Iridescent, Toxin, and Peacock!
Dragon ID or no: no thanks ;0
Payment Type: gems
Anything Else?: These are super cute!!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@eearz For the limited time discount, do you prefer the buyer getting the missing skins you don't have, or having the money sent over? I was thinking to buy whichever you were missing from a dom shop. o:

I'd like to order 2 coatls, just wanna make sure I don't accidentally get you a duplicate of anything!
@eearz For the limited time discount, do you prefer the buyer getting the missing skins you don't have, or having the money sent over? I was thinking to buy whichever you were missing from a dom shop. o:

I'd like to order 2 coatls, just wanna make sure I don't accidentally get you a duplicate of anything!
3u37mIB.png
@Laeyein

Total amounts up to 250g.

@Sillette
I was thinking of getting the skins directly, but now that you mentioned about giving the money to buy them, it works too. Both methods work.

Also two skins are one plushie, so for two plushies it's 4 skins, but you still save quite alot of money
@Laeyein

Total amounts up to 250g.

@Sillette
I was thinking of getting the skins directly, but now that you mentioned about giving the money to buy them, it works too. Both methods work.

Also two skins are one plushie, so for two plushies it's 4 skins, but you still save quite alot of money
Nqjrgqm.png
@eearz Hello! I'd love to get one so I bought a few of the skins your missing. ^^ ( unless of course if you've already bought them straight out. ) Username: Gingerkat Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49041806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490419/49041806_350.png[/img] [/url] Custom or No: ( I'm kinda unsure how customs work are they like a base on it's own? ^^" ) Apparel(Only fill if custom): [item=sunlit kelpie mane] Accents/Skins: N/a Genes: Cherub/Bee/Glimmer Dragon ID or no: Sure! Payment Type: [item=Accent: Beltane] [item=Accent: Braseira] ( and whatever is extra in treasure ) Anything Else?:
@eearz

Hello! I'd love to get one so I bought a few of the skins your missing. ^^ ( unless of course if you've already bought them straight out. )

Username: Gingerkat
Dragon:
49041806_350.png

Custom or No: ( I'm kinda unsure how customs work are they like a base on it's own? ^^" )
Apparel(Only fill if custom): Sunlit Kelpie Mane
Accents/Skins: N/a
Genes: Cherub/Bee/Glimmer
Dragon ID or no: Sure!
Payment Type: Accent: Beltane Accent: Braseira ( and whatever is extra in treasure )
Anything Else?:
jsLE9l2.png
@Gingerkat

Basically how customs work are that the wanted apparels are drawn directly onto the existing plushie base.

Each apparel is an add of 35kt/35g.

Also very sorry, but the skins you bought are the ones I own. I posted the ones that I own on so I didn't need to take up an entire space and loads of time typing all the skins in.
@Gingerkat

Basically how customs work are that the wanted apparels are drawn directly onto the existing plushie base.

Each apparel is an add of 35kt/35g.

Also very sorry, but the skins you bought are the ones I own. I posted the ones that I own on so I didn't need to take up an entire space and loads of time typing all the skins in.
Nqjrgqm.png
@eearz

Oooh I should probably read better haha! Alright then I'll look for the ones that you don't have very sorry! ^^"
@eearz

Oooh I should probably read better haha! Alright then I'll look for the ones that you don't have very sorry! ^^"
jsLE9l2.png
up
up
Nqjrgqm.png
up
up
Nqjrgqm.png
Username: LucidDreams Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26084913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260850/26084913_350.png[/img] [/url] Custom or No: Yes Apparel(Only fill if custom): [item=Butterfly's Kiss] Accents/Skins: [skin=19779] Genes: Brown Ripple, Leaf Current, Pear Stained Dragon ID or no: No thank you (you can put your id on there if you like?) Payment Type: Treasure Anything Else?: If this is too complicated let me know and I'll pick another dragon! Just simplified versions of the apparel/accent would be fine (maybe just a few colourful butterflies, and the moss and a few mushrooms from the accent? Whatever would be possible)
Username: LucidDreams
Dragon:

26084913_350.png

Custom or No: Yes
Apparel(Only fill if custom):
Butterfly's Kiss
Accents/Skins:

Genes: Brown Ripple, Leaf Current, Pear Stained
Dragon ID or no: No thank you (you can put your id on there if you like?)
Payment Type: Treasure
Anything Else?: If this is too complicated let me know and I'll pick another dragon! Just simplified versions of the apparel/accent would be fine (maybe just a few colourful butterflies, and the moss and a few mushrooms from the accent? Whatever would be possible)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15