Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 283 284
CAT GAME CAT GAME CAT GAME!!!!
(Or not-cat game, as it may be)

WOW I was not expecting an announcement like that, but you can absolutely bet that it made my day! I’m v excited for your not-cat game to come to life! Congratulations on all of your success, and may it continue - and do try to take care of yourself too in the midst of all this work, holy cow I literally cannot imagine trying to do all of that at the same time!
CAT GAME CAT GAME CAT GAME!!!!
(Or not-cat game, as it may be)

WOW I was not expecting an announcement like that, but you can absolutely bet that it made my day! I’m v excited for your not-cat game to come to life! Congratulations on all of your success, and may it continue - and do try to take care of yourself too in the midst of all this work, holy cow I literally cannot imagine trying to do all of that at the same time!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
thats incredible! it looks amazing, ill be sure to be one of the first to sign up!
thats incredible! it looks amazing, ill be sure to be one of the first to sign up!
HCnDh8Y.png

@squidragon please please have some update thread (whether on FR or elsewhere) because I am very interested to follow the progress of and eventually play this game!!!!!! <333333333
@squidragon please please have some update thread (whether on FR or elsewhere) because I am very interested to follow the progress of and eventually play this game!!!!!! <333333333
MreCscM.png
Squid, thank you so much for A) taking care of yourself, B) continuing to provide new content, and C) being considerate of the transition. This is all great news and I wish you the best. And big thanks to all the Blanket Fort volunteers!
Squid, thank you so much for A) taking care of yourself, B) continuing to provide new content, and C) being considerate of the transition. This is all great news and I wish you the best. And big thanks to all the Blanket Fort volunteers!
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Whaaaaat!? This is so exciting! I'm so very, very proud of all your efforts and thankful for the time you have dedicated to doing something like this!

Despite my excitement, I ask that you please try to take care of yourself as I can only imagine how much stress this may be causing you. I wish you the very best of luck and might I suggest a KS? to help you reach your goals?
Whaaaaat!? This is so exciting! I'm so very, very proud of all your efforts and thankful for the time you have dedicated to doing something like this!

Despite my excitement, I ask that you please try to take care of yourself as I can only imagine how much stress this may be causing you. I wish you the very best of luck and might I suggest a KS? to help you reach your goals?
very exciting! please ping us in future developments!!
very exciting! please ping us in future developments!!
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
the cats are so powerful that fr cannot contain them
the cats are so powerful that fr cannot contain them
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@mgcltwo I don't post to it super often, but I did make a tumblr to drop little progress updates :3

Assuming if I post it in the replies here it will filter people slightly and be Slightly less likely to break haha
@mgcltwo I don't post to it super often, but I did make a tumblr to drop little progress updates :3

Assuming if I post it in the replies here it will filter people slightly and be Slightly less likely to break haha
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
ok that was a lot of stuff in there but i gotta be honest, all i heard was cat game

i know you're still building and stuff but if you have a spot where you're noting interest for future beta testers... hi..... :D
ok that was a lot of stuff in there but i gotta be honest, all i heard was cat game

i know you're still building and stuff but if you have a spot where you're noting interest for future beta testers... hi..... :D
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
The kittens are so cute!
The kittens are so cute!
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 283 284